Author Topic: Alrighty2  (Read 1631 times)

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Alrighty2
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:53:51 am »
I am still globally banned the last post you said it was an hour ban, maybe but ya... Geeze if you could check please thx.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Alrighty2
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 03:05:27 am »
newb stop leeching 24/7 scrub

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 03:15:03 am »
Alright so I have viewed all the complaints about me, In previous posts I have tried to explain its some medical issues with me that make me have to fucking take my whole focus off the game. Which is why I stayed off for a while, I agree with the decision I should deserve a longer ban for sure, no complaints there. But for god sakes it really is a result of everyone trying to catch a mistake which I try not to make 24/7 now because I can hardly focus right now... I have plenty of times now actually playing had to hit CTRL-M because literally when I am spawning ya'll keep trying to ban me right when I spawn. So no I am not suprised this has happened again. Back in the day I was a pretty newby leecher yes. But no I have been following all of the rules I can it just so happens like I said I have to just stop holding my mouse or something and I get back and there is a person fucking coming at me so I shoot at them to kill them which is where the rotating thing came from and then that was like a freaking 30 second afk. That is my explanation ban me for a week then cause I deserve it I guess. I see plenty of people go afk for whole rounds because I ACTUALLY PLAY! PLAY THE GAME.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:32:42 am by AlterityVIII »

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 03:26:39 am »
CRTL-M CRTL-M!

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 03:35:54 am »
Hey bud if you could control your right arm very well at a time in ur life wich I hope it gives you, you would have such a great KD either MR so why dont you just wait for when I am healthy and then you guys will drop like flies I swear to god this isnt about my freaking fighting skill its about the barrage of an army of long time players hating on me because I am trying to explain just how I have floating eyeballs on me right now.

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 03:43:56 am »
I am using a bow and arrow, running around as an archer, playing the game, so if you got so really uber freaking proof just because of a screenshot and because you are hating me just because I have gotten banned for some stuff in the past and you know it might be effective to ruin a long term account, just stop because I swear if I was afk 24/7 you would actually see that... I'm playing the game for god sakes just one little thing just triggers you people in to a Ban Rage now.. Including me spawning I guess so just freaking take a deep breath relax and I'll back in a week hopefully fully healthy and I am going to be fine and make sure my eyes arent off this game any second I play.  Yes so CTRL-M is my new best friend now at spawn as a run into battle.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 03:53:25 am »
You were banned due to the ban request against you along with subsequent frequent kicks required from multiple admins. If you are able to, you must have the common courtesy of leaving the game through spectator or a quick alt-F4 if you cannot play for a time. Will you be able to do that while accepting the consequences if you're caught leeching again?

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 04:27:02 am »
if you medically fucked dont be playin

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 04:51:44 am »
I know you guys dont believe me but I do that frequently like going into spectator or leaving the server when I just know I ain't going to be playing, unfortunantly the stuff in my life I have been going through for over, and over constantly makes me get so distracted I forget to do that.. I know you guys are mad about it. But the reality is I am trying to play reguardless of how perfect you people might be able to. I am able to accept large bans. But I hope to god if I don't get any complaints in the future that we can forget all these past things that make me appear so horrible, I am going to make sure I exit no matter what if I feel I can't play well which is a lot. My personal problems are real, I am entirely serious that when I get healthy I can play without unintentional afks. but I am dealing with a medical reality that is almost impossible to cure, I am playing a lot so when something seems to happen I am remembered pretty well, But I am far less horrible than I used to be and that is a fact. I understand I have been banned a lot but its not intentional behavior. I am really serious when I say something happens now and it gets blown into what seems to be a more horrible incident than it was. I am not saying anyones wrong about some pretty well stated facts like a screenshot of me in spawn not moving and then be pressing control-M to continue into battle, but its not like I am doing it constantly, nor on purpose. And yes I am taking the complaints serious, and yes I am being truthful about its not my fault at all rather than forgeting to just detach from playing because I actually want to play. Or else I wouldn't play this game a lot like I do.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:58:02 am by AlterityVIII »

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 05:03:24 am »
And for anyone that is freaking telling me that because I have a ton of issues right now physically, I hope you get those issues as bad as me, so you can see how frustrating it is to be a gamer who can hardly freaking play right when you know you can be 100% better I am losing my crap with this, the worst I seem to be doing is getting killed by players while fighting them, so lets just ban all the newbies to that should make the game just fit in perfectly. I swear not a single second afk anymore, or I'll just leave when thats basically what I'm doing now rather than the one freaking incindent that gets full attention.

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 05:13:42 am »
oh and btw these aren't pity posts they are freaking facts so don't even bring up that I make all this stuff up just to save my ass from getting banned. I will take the week ban, and yes I would like it reduced but I ain't holding anyone to it because of all the people on here looking at me every second, I got plenty of that in real life.

Offline AlterityVIII

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 05:28:14 am »
Alright well I think a said plenty should be enough thought for now.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:40:18 am by AlterityVIII »

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 05:55:54 am »
if you are in capable of playing dont play at all gg solved it  :) donutcare

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 03:19:31 pm »
Wow.. using medical problems as an excuse to try and get away with griefing the already very small cRPG community on a daily basis.. as someone who has legitimate medical problems myself you should be ashamed of yourself, your actions, and your words.

I've played with cRPG players with terminal cancer who had the dignity to actually pretend to be something other than an AFK leecher with a thread full of lies.  RIP Ass Haggis, and that whiny Frisia guy who played naked than died IRL.

Hope the cRPG gold you've accumulated by leeching was worth ruining so many rounds for everyone else.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login