Author Topic: Unban ViolenTPorkY  (Read 2797 times)

Offline ViolenTDonkeY

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban ViolenTPorkY
« on: December 23, 2013, 05:41:42 pm »

WOW,

Erzengel, nice justice on this case.

A player ask my ban because i offend him. As u can see on the screenshots, the only thing i do was saying that moises13 was right, coz Fox, was on the shieldwall with a shield and he go back as a chicken! And i ask ban poll for him and make 2nd ban poll.

U only see one part and u decide a ban for polling/leeching. WOW , I´m such a good leecher that can obtain almost 5 Million XP in 3 days just leeching.

Come on, for this joke with the guy that always close the gate on a map that should be open and was on shieldwall and when enemy come he go back breaking the shieldwall. He should be the banned guy, not me.

I dont have screenshots (dont know how to do it), but that was the only truth, PATOSON think he was there.

WHY DONT U ASK BEFORE VEREDICT so people can defend themselves, u only listen to one part that take this as personal problems and not as a game. We are here to enjoy and pass a good time. But look, the ban requesters are always same guys...... WHAT HAPPEN? All players against the same few guys? Dont have time to make a ban request every time, probably some of them with succes.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Unban ViolenTPorkY
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:46:58 pm »
You were clearly leeching on the screenshots.

Why did you poll him?

Offline ViolenTDonkeY

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:57:05 pm »
Leeching, come on. I was opening the gate every time he close it. And them go to shieldwall to hit with a long iron mace to knockdown them. And dont have a specially stuff to leech with kergit boots and serranid mail shirt. I am thrower!!!! I think is a good stuff and not specially cheap.

I know the 2 bans i had, and u said it clearly for the next one. But this is not leech ban. Its a ban because i offend a player (or he said it)

I make the ban, or the second ban poll (first was Moises) coz this player was a shielder, that was closing the gate 2 or 3 times x round. And on the begining of the round, he go to shieldwall and when bots come, he fall back as a chiken so let them come inside. This is why a make the poll!

Offline ViolenTDonkeY

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:58:17 pm »
And last think, i am not secure but at least in that moment, i had 70 or 80 kills. So leech...... NO!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 06:16:25 pm »
You ban polled him without stating any reason and then were afk for quite a long time. That's more than enough for a 2 days ban. The first poll was from Kapikulu_Dodosa. It was an accident, he wanted to poll another player (you?). He was writing "Everyone press 2, wrong poll" into the chat.

Unban request denied.