Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485582 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3225 on: April 27, 2014, 11:24:41 am »
Greystone is a subsidiary of Academi. They are around 300 in Ukraine.
Being so wise and NOT trolling you sure do have reliable sources... Could you quote them?

After funny shit like this - do not expect to be treated as anything else but a clown.

Russia wants federalism in Ukraine, not annexion. But they can reach this goal by pacific protests. The only way to avoid this could be a civil war.
Beyond that, the goal is to isolate Putin in the international relationships. And then to destabilize Russia by encouraging riots and opposition.

War is not really an option...just an accident.
And please, do tell me, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD UKRAINE CARE WHAT rUSSIA WANTS? There is this concept, "independence", which allows a country to do what it wants inside its borders, barring some agreements, which it comes into. Ukraine had an agreement with russia about country borders and mutual respect thereof. We all saw what it is worth from russian side... Then there is this deal of Geneva, which was followed by everyone EXCEPT the russia AGAIN. There is no point in agreeing about ANYTHING with a partner like this.

Regarding destabilization - the only person to finally destabilize russia will be putler the great, leader of glorious slav race, doing politics like this and screwing russias interests and eventually ending up isolated. And then, when he can't stem the internal problems anymore - he will find some outsider to pick on in order to divert populace attention from the real shit hitting the fan internally. Was exceptionally funny how the UN ambasador said security council was "divided", when in fact everyone was calling BS on russia, and the only "division" was russia pushing its bullshit on everyone else  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:36:00 am by Kuujis »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #3226 on: April 27, 2014, 12:35:02 pm »
+1
Total bullshit. Look it up. Or provide some research that proves what you're saying.

Because it's the opposite. IQ tests done as a child are not accurate, but tend to correlate. IQ tests get accurate after you're 18+, because you stop changing so much.

I don't even understand the logic behind what you're saying -- IQ tests test your current IQ. As a result, obviously current tests are more accurate than tests done 20 years ago. It's like saying "you get more accurate numbers about what a person's height will be at pre-school than you do after he's fully grown." Que?

whoa 3 pages since I posted yesterday lol.

well don't want to drag this offtopic but just to respond to this shortly.

my facts come from a psychologist I know and the reasoning is you basically learn how to overcome and solve some problems by experience in life so maybe some tests will be solved accuretley based only on that, I'm not saying it's the 20 point difference or anything but if we are talking about really accurate results they are the best at a younger age, your IQ will not get significantly higher or lower over the years but again I say the most accurate results you get that way. I heaven't done one since high school so I wouldn't know how they are today or how much they have changed over the years, I might be wrong.

people are throwing around some quite large numbers here so I just wanted to point that out, your results might not be 100% accurate and don't mean much tbh  :D

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: April 27, 2014, 12:47:41 pm »
+2
and the reasoning is you basically learn how to overcome and solve some problems by experience in life so maybe some tests will be solved accuretley based only on that, I'm not saying it's the 20 point difference or anything but

I don't think your age by itself influence the outcome of IQ tests - in the way you describe it, but there's - or at least can be - another issue. These tests are pretty similar so after a bit of practice probably you'd be able to get a higher score than when you make it for the first time. But maybe I'm wrong  :wink:

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3228 on: April 27, 2014, 01:29:15 pm »
Being so wise and NOT trolling you sure do have reliable sources... Could you quote them?

Good question. What about yours ? You look so self confident and agressive. Only religious fanatics talks like that. Your source must come from God himself. No ? Tv maybe ?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3229 on: April 27, 2014, 02:02:52 pm »
Good question. What about yours ? You look so self confident and agressive. Only religious fanatics talks like that. Your source must come from God himself. No ? Tv maybe ?

Troll. Spouting "Facts" and then asking someone else to disprove you. You said it first, so it's your job to prove your argument.

Whatever, you're probably some CIA mind experiment that fucked up and you don't realize it. That's why you get a hard on for NWO,CIA, USA. You are actually a big supporter, but your brainwashing was done this way so that you actually bash NWO even though you're on their books as a registered sex offender. :rolleyes:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: April 27, 2014, 02:24:31 pm »
No need to be russian  :P

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #3231 on: April 27, 2014, 04:55:04 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
mate ur are barking in every ur post like a mad dog, I almost can see how the drool running down by your monitor and snot dripping on ur keyboard. I think you need to rest

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: April 27, 2014, 04:57:56 pm »
That is a shitload of riot police hell. This is from last month in spain :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_548071971&feature=iv&src_vid=v66ePcRgcrU&v=LWTnN0EEUhI

Its funny how most media didnt cover it at all. If you dislike riot police... you gonna love this.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3233 on: April 27, 2014, 05:10:45 pm »
Same in France. Neo nazee are a big theath in France, but at Maidan they are some romantic cool guys.
 I can't remember when mainstream medias gave me a real information, something different than regular "news" or just repeating what main politicians says. But recently they seems more cautious about new power in Ukraine.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: April 27, 2014, 05:11:09 pm »
whoa 3 pages since I posted yesterday lol.

well don't want to drag this offtopic but just to respond to this shortly.

my facts come from a psychologist I know and the reasoning is you basically learn how to overcome and solve some problems by experience in life so maybe some tests will be solved accuretley based only on that, I'm not saying it's the 20 point difference or anything but if we are talking about really accurate results they are the best at a younger age, your IQ will not get significantly higher or lower over the years but again I say the most accurate results you get that way. I heaven't done one since high school so I wouldn't know how they are today or how much they have changed over the years, I might be wrong.

people are throwing around some quite large numbers here so I just wanted to point that out, your results might not be 100% accurate and don't mean much tbh  :D
Well, that psychologist doesn't know what he's talking about. IQ is like height and its measurement in this regard.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: April 27, 2014, 06:21:49 pm »
Well, that psychologist doesn't know what he's talking about. IQ is like height and its measurement in this regard.

Your analogy isn't accurate. Our means of evaluating IQ are not perfect, unlike measuring height. You can ask the subject to perform some exercises and extrapolate IQ from how those exercises were performed, but IQ represents more than only the ability to do those exercises. Unlike height which is nothing more than the actual measurement of height. Hence if your evaluation of those exercises is biaised because for example education helps getting a better score, you won't get a good measure of IQ. This is why age can deteriorate the quality of a test. IQ being relatively stable and a measurement of intelligence, not of education or experience, it's easier to find out the IQ of someone that has less education and experience.

To make a better analogy, passing IQ tests as a child is better than doing it as an adult just as much as measuring your height is better when you are sure you have no shoes on.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #3236 on: April 27, 2014, 06:25:42 pm »
+2
This thread makes me to actually pray for world war 3

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: April 27, 2014, 06:32:07 pm »
+1
mate ur are barking in every ur post like a mad dog, I almost can see how the drool running down by your monitor and snot dripping on ur keyboard. I think you need to rest

I actually like it much more when you're serious. Upvoted your post for this.

Let's get back to the topic. I regret about my posts that made me a part of offtopic flamewar, that only made me look retarded.

OSCE monitors are shown to public, they seem to be imprisoned there by separatists in former SBU building. What I hate about current government is they don't do anything to solve this conflict and are following Kremlin's scenario.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #3238 on: April 27, 2014, 06:33:04 pm »
What should they do in your opinion?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: April 27, 2014, 06:36:22 pm »
+1
What would Iran do ?

That's what they got to do. Do like Iran.

(click to show/hide)