Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485979 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3075 on: April 23, 2014, 01:19:58 pm »
Please find and compare ANOTHER instance of special forces which in a NEIGHBORING country dressed up EXACTLY the same with the same FACES and which were NOT in fact the original special forces. KTHXBAI. Otherwise - GTFO.

Same pants + same t-shirt = same person  :rolleyes:

And same faces? You see through face masks now? Please give us the identity of all the people with mask! Your skill would be very useful to Interpol.

A bit old quote but it made me laugh when I read it recently  :P

Not like anyone with any intelligence needs proof, though. Everyone [...] know that Russia is deeply involved in the events.

Common knowledge include ongoing geopolitical events where you're from? Your folk must be genius! Have you yet become employed for your foreseeing skill?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #3076 on: April 23, 2014, 02:54:44 pm »
Same pants + same t-shirt = same person  :rolleyes:

And same faces? You see through face masks now? Please give us the identity of all the people with mask! Your skill would be very useful to Interpol.

A bit old quote but it made me laugh when I read it recently  :P

Common knowledge include ongoing geopolitical events where you're from? Your folk must be genius! Have you yet become employed for your foreseeing skill?
Riiiiight... you saw only tshirt and pants? And the ak100 available to russian army exclusively? n+1 number of troops who suddenly bought THE SAME equipement at PRESUMABLY the same internet outlet to boot? And showed it off at crimea and eastern ukraine... You want to see "random" crowd with random "equipement"? Look at how Maidan protests looked like. This here is organized specialized forces. You denied it once, even when putler admitted it. Now you do this again. There is this saying "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice - idiot me."

Good luck sitting in your hipster contrarian corner of "different-impartial-non-oppinion" waiting for solid admission by putler. AGAIN  :rolleyes:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: April 23, 2014, 02:58:34 pm »
You dont need solid admission, your irrefutable opinion is set since you were born  8-)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #3079 on: April 23, 2014, 03:06:39 pm »
I'm sure he'll be fine they are peaceful after all
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: April 23, 2014, 03:24:09 pm »
You dont need solid admission, your irrefutable opinion is set since you were born  8-)

Ad hominem at its best, aye?  :rolleyes: I suggest next time you argue about exact modification of guns used, again forgetting all details and stressing, that the guy in the picture may have been a secred AK lover, who modified his weapon to LOOK like it was brand new AK 100 and he was only POSING as russias special forces, because he loves them so much and is their fanboi No1. Would look less like attempt at being Vovka.

My opinion was formed by experience. I know full well conflicts like this are never black and white, but there ARE limits to what one nations should be able to coerce other weaker one to do. You on the other hand - you have your hipster contrarian bullshit non-opinion, which lasts until one side actually admits to what it was accused of. Anything less (and even the admision itself) is still grounds where you would be able to find reasons for NOT taking ANY actions, because OMG - I AM NOT SURE IT MAY BE ALL A FAKE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED NEED MOAR PROOF. Its because of attitude like yours dominating pre WW2 Europe and appalling, shameful inaction that one chocolate chip cookie came to power and bigger part of WWII actually happened.

I fucking rest my case.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:12 pm »
Ad hominem at its best, aye?  :rolleyes: I suggest next time you argue about exact modification of guns used, again forgetting all details and stressing, that the guy in the picture may have been a secred AK lover, who modified his weapon to LOOK like it was brand new AK 100 and he was only POSING as russias special forces, because he loves them so much and is their fanboi No1. Would look less like attempt at being Vovka.

More proof that russian secret weapons, called kalasknikov by experts, has been secretly involved in foreign theater of operation!

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I fucking rest my case! (or not)

...And the VICE correspondant in Ukraine is held hostage by pro Russian militia.

http://mashable.com/2014/04/22/vice-journalist-captured-ukraine/

https://twitter.com/vicenews?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2F2014%2F04%2F22%2Fvice-journalist-captured-ukraine%2F&tw_i=458639563423252480&tw_p=tweetembed

Hope he is alive and well, and if they dont release him soon, he should be rescued by some free world non-involved agencies.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: April 23, 2014, 03:53:46 pm »
Its because of attitude like yours dominating pre WW2 Europe and appalling, shameful inaction that one chocolate chip cookie came to power and bigger part of WWII actually happened.
Poor Josef didn't believe till the end that his best buddy Einstein would backstab Mother Russia. "Moar proof required" ButanStalin said  :rolleyes:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: April 23, 2014, 04:02:02 pm »
For Kafein, interesting little bit of information to prove a past point:
WARNING: dont read if you're not Kafein or you're easily pissed off!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:36:09 pm by Butan »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: April 23, 2014, 04:04:09 pm »
More proof that russian secret weapons, called kalasknikov by experts, has been secretly involved in foreign theater of operation!
Didn't you were saying same things about crimea river self defence forces? A month later - boom! Putin acknowledged military presence!

"The U.S. State Department said to the Russian Foreign Ministry, that they know nothing about aircraft carrier, 17 warships and 3 nuclear submarines arrived into the Black Sea.
- Most likely those are self-defense forces of Maidan - say U.S. diplomats"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:19:24 pm by Segd »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: April 23, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »

And those Maydan hippies didn't even find one ! Ha !

Hope he is alive and well, and if they dont release him soon, he should be rescued by some free world non-involved agencies.

Like with any person taken hostage abroad, foreign affairs will seek to enter in discussions with whoever is holding the captive. Not so long ago a group of French journalists has been freed from some shithole in Africa.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:26:58 pm by Kafein »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: April 23, 2014, 04:23:06 pm »
Didn't you were saying same things about crimea river self defence forces? A month later - boom! Putin acknowledged military presence!

"The U.S. State Department said to the Russian Foreign Ministry, that they know nothing about aircraft carrier, 17 warships and 3 nuclear submarines arrived into the Black Sea.
- Most likely this are self-defense forces of Maidan - say U.S. diplomats"

If you are not easily pissed, I suggest reading the post above yours  :wink: 

And yes, many things I said in the past was wrong or at least I doubted things that were in the end confirmed, only people that think too high of themselves cant be arsed removing the blindfold they put on their eyes even after we shove the truth in their mouth. But there is a shade between no russia in crimea and russia in crimea did it, and I will remain true to my word until proven otherwise.

And those Maydan hippies didn't even find one ! Ha !

Small arms were rampant in maidan, google some vids and you can see for yourself. Not all deaths were caused by police.

Does the organisation level of Eastern Ukraine is enough to prove they are solely conducted by a foreign nation? No, but it gives credence to the idea. Still, less "smart" assumptions, more "retarded" facts, would be useful in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:31:58 pm by Butan »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: April 23, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »
+1
<...> But there is a shade between no russia in crimea and russia in crimea did it, and I will remain true to my word until proven otherwise.
I'm a FUCKING PROPHET!  :rolleyes:

<...> You on the other hand - you have your hipster contrarian bullshit non-opinion, which lasts until one side actually admits to what it was accused of. Anything less (and even the admision itself) is still grounds where you would be able to find reasons for NOT taking ANY actions, because OMG - I AM NOT SURE IT MAY BE ALL A FAKE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED NEED MOAR PROOF.<...>

I fucking rest my case.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: April 23, 2014, 04:38:41 pm »
Guilty as charged  :P

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: April 23, 2014, 04:38:58 pm »
Small arms were rampant in maidan, google some vids and you can see for yourself.

I suggest you google some vids first and show them here before trying to make shit up.