Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485485 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2880 on: April 18, 2014, 05:06:47 pm »
  i know it from friends of my family who migrate from here in 92 years... but im sure all of them who got killed just run away to the west and ll dat history about their death just propaganda
Good for you. Changes nothing.

Vovka  can get information about Chechen war from people who took part on this war. Even in Druzhina we have some guys.
And? Winner side (if it can be called as such, since contrary to popular oppinion - there are no winners in war, only survivors), who committed I would say VERY comparable amount of atrocities as the same chechens they were fighting against are a reputable source of unbiased info? Only in russia.

In any case - it changes nothing. There was a state, which wanted independence. The solution was to sent in army against the separatists and blow it up sky high. Even the "bad joke" about "sending in strategic bombers for some carpet bombing experience".Now that Ukraine does that - its suddenly "much bad, no morals, we have to stop it, omg russian master race in danger, US GMO troops on ground". Seriously?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2881 on: April 18, 2014, 05:14:26 pm »
+2
Good for you. Changes nothing.
And? Winner side (if it can be called as such, since contrary to popular oppinion - there are no winners in war, only survivors), who committed I would say VERY comparable amount of atrocities as the same chechens they were fighting against are a reputable source of unbiased info? Only in russia.

In any case - it changes nothing. There was a state, which wanted independence. The solution was to sent in army against the separatists and blow it up sky high. Even the "bad joke" about "sending in strategic bombers for some carpet bombing experience".Now that Ukraine does that - its suddenly "much bad, no morals, we have to stop it, omg russian master race in danger, US GMO troops on ground". Seriously?

they WAS independent but it turns bad and for local people and for near countries
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: April 18, 2014, 05:44:09 pm »
Vovka  can get information about Chechen war from people who took part on this war. Even in Druzhina we have some guys.
Just like you would get very accurate and unbiased information about WW2 from Nazis in the SS.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: April 18, 2014, 05:49:05 pm »
Just like you would get very accurate and unbiased information about WW2 from Nazis in the SS.
share it while we waiting interesting shit from ukrain  :P iam shure where a lot chocolate chip cookies among ur friends XD
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:52:18 pm by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: April 18, 2014, 06:27:15 pm »
they WAS independent but it turns bad and for local people and for near countries

That is a very interesting oppinion. Did you invade... oh... i don't know... syria? Things are bad there too. Or maybe some random central African nation? You know... because its became bad for neighboring countries? Also - didn't you READ what Boris Yalcin ordered army to do? "RESTORE CONSTITUTIONAL ORDER", not "conquer problematic neighbor, because... whatever".

So I ask you again - ordering troops to "restore constitutional order" in russia is ok, allowed, moral and - in retrospective - probably a STUPID move, but when Ukraine tries to do that (and if I may add - in a SERIOUSLY reserved fashion, without a characteristic russian bloodbath...) then its "much bad, no morals, we have to stop it, omg russian master race in danger, US GMO troops on ground". Or is it that the bloodbath is obligatory tradition and is missing and that is why russian army is needed there?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: April 18, 2014, 06:30:45 pm »
share it while we waiting interesting shit from ukrain  :P iam shure where a lot chocolate chip cookies among ur friends XD
I wonder if you even realize that none of your jokes are funny. At all. Humor takes some intelligence.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: April 18, 2014, 06:35:46 pm »
I think they are funny  :D

You can get more information from a joke than a stoic argument.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: April 18, 2014, 06:50:11 pm »
+1
I wonder if you even realize that none of your jokes are funny. At all. Humor takes some intelligence.
idk if my jokes do not bring you joy  :P

Do not laugh at my dementia (it is immoral! better to send me money for treatment, say 5k dollars

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:10:02 pm by Vovka »

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: April 18, 2014, 06:58:58 pm »
  i know it from friends of my family who migrate from here in 92 years... but im sure all of them who got killed just run away to the west and ll dat history about their death just propaganda

Of course it's propaganda, just like stories of jews being assaulted in europe. Evidence has been found that they usually mutilate themselves threaten themselves through phone calls and letters.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: April 18, 2014, 07:08:03 pm »

So tell me what information you got out of his joke? I await with bated breath...
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2890 on: April 18, 2014, 08:05:56 pm »
So tell me what information you got out of his joke? I await with bated breath...
Breathe, you have to breathe! Everyone understands that your brain oxygen is not needed. Your little sick brain died long ago. But if you will die, Kuujis will say that the Pro-Russian forces have committed insidious murder of peaceful person.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: April 18, 2014, 08:12:48 pm »
I can only refer to my post on page 177.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #2892 on: April 18, 2014, 08:17:37 pm »
+2

worst lie ever... posted by the person who probably wasnt in ukraine.
probably most part of ukraine is purple.
surprised when noticed my region with ukrainian-speaking majority. from the USSR somehow russian language became a language of large cities but ukrainian is a language of minor and provincial towns and villages ofcourse.
I really cant get why does ukraine has any questions about official languages because almost everyone know both languages. personally I dont know any single ethnic ukrainian who know only one of those languages... as in real life as in internet. the question is only in preferences... I know so few people who speak ukrainian in their daily life.... and its a region of ukrainian language domination?
the trouble with ukrainian language is his history. proffesional ukrainian language is quite poor. ofcourse it was a bit upgraded with years of independence... upgraded by foreign words. some of them are just stolen from other languages, some of them are broken russian words. okay, so we've got something like valid official ukrainian language which is still nothing if use it to scientific documents.
so here is only 2 ways.
1)set russian to the country language level. well seems to be huge waste of money because not much will be changed from it, its already regional language.
2)keep the only one ukrainian as country language. so keep the minor language of SLAVE nation as an official one.
both of them are wrong. I think russian and ukrainian had to be equal from the independence but now its too late to change anything.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2893 on: April 18, 2014, 08:45:03 pm »
Dark Blade, as I posted above, this map shows regions where people consider ukrainian to be their native language, not where majority is ukrainian speaking, that's different things and considering that I'd say the map is quite accurate.

And yes, you live in quite big city, while ukrainian is mostly used in small towns and villages.

I won't argue about qualities of ukrainian language, that's pointless.
Personally I don't really see any problems with language, the whole language problem was simply made up by asshole politicians(from both sides) who wanted to increase their ratings.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: April 18, 2014, 10:21:21 pm »
<...>
(click to show/hide)

I rest my case.  Apart from "OMFG ITS NOT THE SAME I WAS TOLD SO BY <insert_random_gibberish>" - only witty jokes are available as explanations. Le wat le Butan lewould lelearn from le-dis, I WONDER! :rolleyes: