Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 486037 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2715 on: April 15, 2014, 02:57:48 pm »
Leshma, if that's all USA fault and they want war in Europe - why the hell does Russia help them with it?
they have a deal  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: April 15, 2014, 03:02:28 pm »
It's just that western governments are using vaseline to fuck us so we don't figure it out that fast

yet, they're making terrible economic choices which will have terrible consequences for our economy, they're stopping our economy from improving which makes investors and society builders flee from our countries

they're ignorant of both society and of the consequences of their choices

they're giving favors to foreign investors and they're raising taxes on national workers and bosses

they're allowing extreme imigration in an already overcrowded europe

they're corrupted as fuck, they rule only according to their friendships and their cocks, they have hundreds of advantages for the poor work they do and they cost millions if not billions to our countries

They control most of the media who are biaised and who receive threats (if not sanctions) if they reveal some things

Those politicians we have in western europe are a danger to our countries and refusing to face it is just as dangerous

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 1999
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: April 15, 2014, 03:04:29 pm »
+1
Leshma, if that's all USA fault and they want war in Europe - why the hell does Russia help them with it?

I believe we went through it many times so far. You see, Russia and Russians think they own your country Ukraine (similar can be said for USA and Japan for example). So this is a situation of "take your hands of my property, you filthy murican" for Russians. That's how they percieve it.

USA on the other hand needs war because their debt is growing each day, their dollar is worthless piece of paper only supported by their military strength and nothing else. By waging wars they aren't directly involved at first but take the cake at the end, they weaken other superpower and strengthen their position in the world. They also earn shit load of money that way because their economy goes into overdrive while economies of other countries suffer because war is fought on their soil. Both World Wars helped USA to become what it is today, for them that's recipe for success.

Also what Vovka said isn't impossible. USSR and Germany had a deal before WWII to split Europe as they wanted. But einstein thought he was strong enough to take everything for himself and that deal was cancelled.

USA don't give a shit about you or your country. They just want their fat asses to be well fed and they are going to fight anyone who stands in their way.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2718 on: April 15, 2014, 03:04:52 pm »
USA never won any war they fought from the beginning. Their major tactics is to provoke a war, wait till those who actually fight it become weak enough so that american soldiers can barge in and call themselves heroes.

They need war in Europe and they are going to do everything to make it happen. Luckily for us, Germans aren't into it and have different priorities.

OMG.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #2719 on: April 15, 2014, 03:06:40 pm »
Ukraine as the spiritual successor to Poland, being Molotov-Ribbentropped between Russia and EU? As far as conspiracy theories go I've heard more retarded ones. It's still Illuminati/NWO level shit of course.
Anyways, I can only hope Ukraine is doing everything it can to enrich uranium from it's reactors. I don't even know if they are able to, but seeing as how the entire world is apparently fine with it being ripped appart,  giving a finger to any other non-proliferation treaties it may be signatory to (ignoring the one Russia shat all over) and reclaiming it's nuclear capability seems like the only barrier to further escalation. The only thing Strongman Putin and his fascist supporters understand is the use and threat of force apparently.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2720 on: April 15, 2014, 03:08:20 pm »
(click to show/hide)
wonder you're still alive!

will be interesting to see what will happen in five years, in the south-eastern Ukraine and Crimea under the control of Russia and in  Western Ukraine with receivership of Germany or Poland

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: April 15, 2014, 03:09:20 pm »
+1
wonder you're still alive!

It's no wonder at all. He's just a fucking pussy drama queen who has no idea what actual repression and corruption is.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 804
  • Infamy: 2252
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: April 15, 2014, 03:13:24 pm »
+1
Ukraine as the spiritual successor to Poland, being Molotov-Ribbentropped between Russia and EU? As far as conspiracy theories go I've heard more retarded ones. It's still Illuminati/NWO level shit of course.
Anyways, I can only hope Ukraine is doing everything it can to enrich uranium from it's reactors. I don't even know if they are able to, but seeing as how the entire world is apparently fine with it being ripped appart,  giving a finger to any other non-proliferation treaties it may be signatory to (ignoring the one Russia shat all over) and reclaiming it's nuclear capability seems like the only barrier to further escalation. The only thing Strongman Putin and his fascist supporters understand is the use and threat of force apparently.

But what if Strongman Putin is Madman Putin who believes that his anti-missile system is strong enough and attack first? Then we're all fucked. Best way would be to send all nuclear weapons to space, because they didn't bring us anything good so far.

Any kind of large scale war will put civilization couple centuries in the past and we would never recover from it. Most scientist are well aware of it, sadly politicians and military commanders usually lack education in that field...

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: April 15, 2014, 03:13:58 pm »
It's no wonder at all. He's just a fucking pussy drama queen who has no idea what actual repression and corruption is.

do you? :s

you're working for the state, no surprise you're supporting it for the advantages it gives you oberyn ;)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: April 15, 2014, 03:17:38 pm »
do you? :s

you're working for the state, no surprise you're supporting it for the advantages it gives you oberyn ;)

Am I? I worked as IT support for the accounting system of the city of Paris for a couple of years. Do you know what I'm doing now? I'll just say it's in the private sector, so your dumb little assertion is useless. But sure, tell me more about how France is literally hell on earth. I want to drop fuckers like you in the middle of a real shithole, maybe have some sense of perspective beaten into you by real life.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: April 15, 2014, 03:24:05 pm »
you don't see the long term consequences of economic choices

i did the studies to understand those and i foresee them

you never worked in a sector in crisis

i worked for Renault as a specialized manual worker building cars, you have no idea of how hard it is and the hell they're going through

you don't come from the country

i am from the country and i can see how people struggle to live in the country because their villages and their economy are completely abandonned

matter of perspective?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: April 15, 2014, 03:24:43 pm »
+2
Best way would be to send all nuclear weapons to space, because they didn't bring us anything good so far.

Might as well wish for the fairy godmother to turn you into a pretty pretty princess, because that's as likely to happen. MAD is the only reason the Cold War never turned hot, as it could've have almost immediately. From Potsdam onwards it's always been at the brink.
Frankly if humanity can't handle nuclear weapons we're doomed anyways. As science keeps progressing the potential destruction that man can cause will only keep increasing. Nuclear weapons are the least of our worries. Biowarfare is the real danger. And if history has proven anything it's that everything that can be weaponized, will.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: April 15, 2014, 03:37:47 pm »
+1
Best way would be to send all nuclear weapons to space, because they didn't bring us anything good so far.

What.

i did the studies to understand those and i foresee them

i worked for Renault as a specialized manual worker building cars

Seems legit.

Molly i hope u like to read
(click to show/hide)

That has to be the most productive post of this thread.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: April 15, 2014, 03:42:35 pm »
+3
Hooray for more leaked phone calls.

Don't.

Offline Olwen