Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485530 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2670 on: April 15, 2014, 10:56:29 am »
I am confused about all those "Right sector"-fascists talk coming out of Russia tbh.
A country ruled by a despot-like former secret agent where beating up gay men is the new popular sport of the uneducated and unemployed masses, driving like a sane man seems to be an insult and marching into another country with soldiers doesn't seem to warrant page 1 in the newspapers which aren't allowed to report freely cuz otherwise they might end up as dead the other reporter chick and voting results exceed the 100% and nobody even shrugs their shoulders about it, in a land which used to provide proper mathematicians.

I know, I know... all cliché and stereotypes but sometimes it really seems to be this way for the majority of the Russian population. I feel happy for myself that I don't live there. I happily stay German, let others call me chocolate chip cookie all day but I am actually at least allowed to do and think whatever I want :)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2671 on: April 15, 2014, 10:59:40 am »
(click to show/hide)
   Today i beat 5 gays and how was your day?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 15, 2014, 11:04:51 am »
   Today i beat 5 gays and how was your day?
You're hardly uneducated :P

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: April 15, 2014, 11:10:30 am »
You're hardly uneducated :P
they said the same thing (but the police who came to help me silenced them

tbh 90% of population dont cares about gays, about gays cares only photographers cos they can get 10$ for each photo with beaten gay and 100 if it has a chocolate chip cookie who beat him. In our time, it is impossible to sell the newspaper if you only print photos with rainbow (if its not on a gay flag) and  butterflies ^^
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:15:31 am by Vovka »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2674 on: April 15, 2014, 11:11:27 am »
+1
Do no think that Nationalism is the core of the problem. If you want to understand what happens in Central Asia, Caucasus, Ukraine or Middle East (etc.) you have to understand the geostrategy of Oil and Gas.
Chechenya :  Oil pipeline crossing the country from Caspian sea to Black sea. Islamist led by Qataris
Afghanistan : Oil pipeline from Turkvmenistan to Pakistan. Saoudis/ USA
Irak : Oil wells. USA direct invasion
Syria : Oil pipeline from Qatar to Mediterrean sea. Qatar, USA
Ukraine : Gas pipeline from Russia to EU. Destabilization by USA, EU
Venezuela : Oil wells, US coups

Read Brezinsky books , read the PNAC project, listen to the CFR, read books about Peak Oil etc. There is nothing "secret", there is no conspiracy. People are just blind and stupid. They think as primitives, always talking about religion or nationalism. They do not want to see the blueprint, they just want to believe they are free. But their masters wants a single thing : Power

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #2675 on: April 15, 2014, 11:21:05 am »
where beating up gay men is the new popular sport of the uneducated and unemployed masses, driving like a sane man seems to be an insult
You disappoint me.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 15, 2014, 11:21:21 am »
they said the same thing (but the police who came to help me silenced them

tbh 90% of population dont cares about gays, about gays cares only photographers cos they can get 10$ for each photo with beaten gay and 100 if it has a chocolate chip cookie who beat him. In our time, it is impossible to sell the newspaper if you only print photos with rainbow (if its not a gay flag) and  butterflies ^^
Then what about all those videos on social media?
I do realize that there are always trends in the news and there barely are statistics to back those trends up.
Some time ago, you would always hear about paedophiles and kids in the German news. At least once a week it seemed to happen to another kid when the statistics even showed a reduced number of those kind of crimes. But people on the street got hysterical about it, only because the news were spreading the information - which wasn't faulty or untrue - without telling the full story/ explaining the whole situation.
But it's very difficult to become aware of those kind of scenarios cuz you can hardly use half your day for research on every single topic that may be flawed by this kind of "cheating".

I feel lucky cuz Germany happens to have a rather trustworthy and independent national television including their news. They are not perfect but when you listen carefully, you can see the effort to be as objective as possible (inb4 Warlord claims otherwise cuz #yolo).

And now I forgot my point I actually wanted to make  :lol:  :?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: April 15, 2014, 11:29:32 am »
Then what about all those videos on social media?
near my old job placed a park where gays dates for 3 years i never seen any fights.

there will always be a video on how gays beat the chocolate chip cookies, Muslims Christians, black in spanishs Chinese. And local media will show those that are relevant to their society.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: April 15, 2014, 11:44:37 am »
+3

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: April 15, 2014, 11:52:13 am »
near my old job placed a park where gays dates for 3 years i never seen any fights.

there will always be a video on how gays beat the chocolate chip cookies, Muslims Christians, black in spanishs Chinese. And local media will show those that are relevant to their society.
So, do you think that the majority of the common folks of Russia don't care about gay people or do you think that said majority supports those laws "against" the gay?
Honestly interested.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 15, 2014, 11:54:36 am »
So, do you think that the majority of the common folks of Russia don't care about gay people or do you think that said majority supports those laws "against" the gay?
Honestly interested.
do u read dat law?

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2681 on: April 15, 2014, 11:58:19 am »
+2

Welcome to the unique Ukrainian Safari! Offers a European service quality and true Russian hospitality! A wide selection of sewing production: flags, bandages, tape. The most interesting attractions: break the monument, catch tank, put the opponent on his knees! In organizing events involved the best professional animators from USA!
Totally free popular in Ukraine Molotov cocktails! Two tires, the AK-74, mask "the face of the Maidan" and two magazines with cartridges! Test your luck! Come and visit us! No need to waste time! Or the show will come to You!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 15, 2014, 11:59:38 am »
Got a break in this thread and it looks to me that some things got changed. Though Tovi still posts conspirational bullshit and Vovka still thinks that his broken sarcasm is funny, Butan and Dark Blade seem to rethink some of their positions (minor though).

To the topic: if any of you think that current separatists want to break Ukraine because of "new" government then you're wrong. All those main separatists in my city for instance are known to demand the separation of South-East for years already. They didn't really refuse the fact that they supported Russian nationalists... until now. Because Russian propaganda changed and nationalism is bad now but you can not hide obvious things. I sincerely can't understand how this propaganda works but it obviously does as there are a lot of people who get influenced by it badly. I think it's appropriate to quote Joseph Goebbels "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed", not sure if misquoted but it fits well. Just amazing how rapidly propaganda adapts to situation and how people change their opinions. If I have time I'll show you examples. Good job to those who make this propaganda and I wish more brains for those who get influenced by it.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #2683 on: April 15, 2014, 12:01:56 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64a_1397526357

Footage has emerged of a vehicle under fire from Ukrainian Insurgents in the Donetsk region, which has become increasingly unsafe for vehicles in the region.

The car was apparently fired upon by members of a group known as "Self-Defense Donbass", or "Power of Donbass", who have allegedly been kidnapping citizens. It was being driven by a company owned employee who have recently engaged the services of security guards for protection.

The driver received five bullet wounds. A security guard in the vehicle took control of the vehicle moments after the shooting, and drove the vehicle with a punctured tire to Stakhanov, where the driver was then transferred to a
district hospital Artemivska .

In another incident related to the group, a member of the public was pulled out of their vehicle at the same location, tied up, and put in the trunk of the same car together with another abducted man in the back seat .

Day by day, I watch shit like this from the Ukranians, and I wish that Putin starts a full on assault against them, enslave them and send them to gulags to break rocks until they die.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: April 15, 2014, 12:02:23 pm »
Got a break in this thread and it looks to me that some things got changed. Though Tovi still posts conspirational bullshit and Vovka still thinks that his broken sarcasm is funny, Butan and Dark Blade seem to rethink some of their positions (minor though).

To the topic: if any of you think that current separatists want to break Ukraine because of "new" government then you're wrong. All those main separatists in my city for instance are known to demand the separation of South-East for years already. They didn't really refuse the fact that they supported Russian nationalists... until now. Because Russian propaganda changed and nationalism is bad now but you can not hide obvious things. I sincerely can't understand how this propaganda works but it obviously does as there are a lot of people who get influenced by it badly. I think it's appropriate to quote Joseph Goebbels "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed", not sure if misquoted but it fits well. Just amazing how rapidly propaganda adapts to situation and how people change their opinions. If I have time I'll show you examples. Good job to those who make this propaganda and I wish more brains for those who get influenced by it.
ty now get a breake again country need ur command skills as officer