Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485331 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2625 on: April 13, 2014, 11:25:37 pm »
I think it's fair to call them what they are. :)
If you got balls. putler russia does not have balls. If not for propaganda machine saying it HAS balls  - they would loose even the condom ballons it has strapped there for show.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2626 on: April 14, 2014, 10:52:22 am »
These are not Ukrainian borne Russian separatists. These are professional Russian soldiers.

Basically, it's a full on invasion, and it has just begun.

Although this theory is very much possible, any evidence for that? Or you have a gut feeling? Or you believe US Secretary of State, because it is wideknown that he cannot tell a lie? This is my problem with this topic: people are stating their opinions on all sorts of things and present it as facts.

This is why Russians on this topic feel like you guys are taking side.

The turmoil is, and it is highly likely, supported by Russia. But claiming that Russian professional soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine... I would REALLY like to see evidence for this shit.

I know when shit hit the fan here in Balkans, no one needed to bring any soldiers from across the border to start shit. War in Croatia was started by Serbs already living there, Bosnia also, this almost happened in Monteblack in spanish. There was no need to bring soldiers from abroad. It is possible that the situation is similar in Easter Ukraine.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: April 14, 2014, 10:57:00 am »
+3
Even France, the famous country of asylum and human rights, people that flee their countries are not welcome, by both native and administration.

It would be infinitely preferable to die trying what you can fix in your lifetime, on your native soil, than fleeing somewhere and bet for that 1% scenario where you will have a decent new life.
1) Pocket money for refugees in some countries(like Finland) are bigger than average salary in Ukraine.  +A lot of other help(social & material)

2)This is Niko
(click to show/hide)
He fought for his country. He had nothing except old enemies.

This is Roman
(click to show/hide)
He emigrated & now he has girls, cars & a mansion!

This is Niko after he emigrated!
(click to show/hide)

3)This is some unrelated video. Worth to watch it till the end.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:03:51 am by Segd »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2628 on: April 14, 2014, 11:09:33 am »
Although this theory is very much possible, any evidence for that? Or you have a gut feeling? Or you believe US Secretary of State, because it is wideknown that he cannot tell a lie? This is my problem with this topic: people are stating their opinions on all sorts of things and present it as facts.

This is why Russians on this topic feel like you guys are taking side.

The turmoil is, and it is highly likely, supported by Russia. But claiming that Russian professional soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine... I would REALLY like to see evidence for this shit.

I know when shit hit the fan here in Balkans, no one needed to bring any soldiers from across the border to start shit. War in Croatia was started by Serbs already living there, Bosnia also, this almost happened in Monteblack in spanish. There was no need to bring soldiers from abroad. It is possible that the situation is similar in Easter Ukraine.

I don't think they are all Russian soliders brought from Russia to take over Ukraine that would be dumb and not subtle, but surely there are more than a couple Russian military officers in Ukraine coordinating this kind of "protests" and arming local separatists. I'm not living in Ukraine nor have an extensive knowledge of the problems in the country but from all I gathered this seems like the most probable scenario.

You are right no one needed soliders when it started in ex Yugoslavia but a few officers here and there to organise things, provide a bit of equipement and set the "revolution" up does wonders.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:52:34 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: April 14, 2014, 11:17:57 am »
True. But the problem I had with Thomek's post was that he presented his opinion as a fact, without absolutely no knowledge or new information about the situation.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2630 on: April 14, 2014, 12:15:57 pm »
I worked all night, sewed new white bags, Putin said that they needed in Europe, also asked children from nearby workshop where they make weapons (ak-47),make a gift to Thomek:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #2631 on: April 14, 2014, 12:53:12 pm »
+2
True. But the problem I had with Thomek's post was that he presented his opinion as a fact, without absolutely no knowledge or new information about the situation.

I just looked at the video of the storming of the building. It clearly shows real soldiers clearing the area, before the "protesters" are shuffled in.

It's allowed to use your brain when making observations. The people in the video looks like, and acts like Russian soldiers. (Uniforms, AK100 rifles, they way they storm the building. )

Like this image looks like, and acts like Mickey Mouse.

Do you question that this is Mickey Mouse? Or do you need CNN or BBC to tell you first?

Russia has shown the will to send in unmarked Russian troops like they just did in Crimea. They are doing the same now.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2632 on: April 14, 2014, 12:59:22 pm »
The people in the video looks like, and acts like Russian soldiers.
let me arm ur new pistol for u, pls  :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: April 14, 2014, 02:33:57 pm »
+3
Seriously though, no Russian has ever had anything meaningful to say in this topic. It's the retard-country, only a few of them can even speak English and even fewer can think.

The only Russians with anything to even say are the Vovkas with "olol omg lul i sew pistul much clothe pistool xDDD" and Ivanis google-translated propaganda.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2634 on: April 14, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »
+1
Seriously though, no Russian has ever had anything meaningful to say in this topic. It's the retard-country, only a few of them can even speak English and even fewer can think.

The only Russians with anything to even say are the Vovkas with "olol omg lul i sew pistul much clothe pistool xDDD" and Ivanis google-translated propaganda.
Exactly.
At first I was angry. Then I thought its ironic. Then I thought its moronic. Now - I'm beyond caring, what they say, because they can't apply their own standards to themselves and recognize the bullshit their government with putler at the first row is doing...

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #2635 on: April 14, 2014, 03:20:14 pm »

u mate are far better. writing something in the topic  in the Off-top selection of the mod to the game that is diying.
the funny thing is brainwashed people in this topic is talking about shitty russian propaganda lol...  propaganda technologies in russia are pretty annoiyng and thats why I belive that most of people are not listening to the TV. but actions of my country gives enough reasons to be hated by some of russians.

These are not Ukrainian borne Russian separatists. These are professional Russian soldiers.
even in our news was something like "mostly separatists are people who live in this regions but there was some soldiers without markers(without proofs and photos)".

I see only one difference between all this and Maydan. Maydan is a masterpiece of country usurpation but all this shit on the east is try to cut some land out of ukraine without political cover and thats why it looks much more agressive.

I like the ammount of political experts over here but you guys should also understand that you live not in russia and not even in ukraine. you wont help anyone by your worriyng.
you already helped alot with your maydan support. I wish you to be citizen of my country now.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: April 14, 2014, 03:21:07 pm »
+1
I just looked at the video of the storming of the building. It clearly shows real soldiers clearing the area, before the "protesters" are shuffled in.

It's allowed to use your brain when making observations. The people in the video looks like, and acts like Russian soldiers. (Uniforms, AK100 rifles, they way they storm the building. )

Like this image looks like, and acts like Mickey Mouse.

Do you question that this is Mickey Mouse? Or do you need CNN or BBC to tell you first?

Russia has shown the will to send in unmarked Russian troops like they just did in Crimea. They are doing the same now.

Dude, is it impossible they are Ukrainians, former Berkut? You just see what you expect/want to see.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2637 on: April 14, 2014, 03:36:56 pm »
+1
you wont help anyone by your worriyng

you already helped

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: April 14, 2014, 03:53:53 pm »
+1
Dark blade comments are like Ivanich sometimes, hard to decrypt!  :P