Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 482564 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1650 on: March 15, 2014, 12:38:35 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1651 on: March 15, 2014, 12:46:11 pm »
+1
Are we back to gibberish now?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #1652 on: March 15, 2014, 01:25:34 pm »
+1
Moscow
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 15, 2014, 01:31:50 pm »
+3
Are we back to gibberish now?

All I read from this is "elektrozavodsk stary sobor kamenka"

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 15, 2014, 01:33:52 pm »
+1
Moscow
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #1655 on: March 15, 2014, 01:51:37 pm »
+12
(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 15, 2014, 01:52:19 pm »
+8
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Context: 1st image is from Donetsk right now.
2nd image is from riots in Rīga, LV @ 13.01.2009. - an event that started as a peaceful rally, but then turned into some rioting - as many suspect, provoked by some as of yet unknown forces. Basically, a bunch of drunk, mainly russian-speaking youths, rioted throughout the old city, looting a liquor store, demolishing a few cars and throwing bricks at the parliament.
The guy in the picture, a so far unknown rioter, labelled Alosha, was kind of a popular meme in LV internet scene for a while after this, due to how retarded he looks. I looked up the blog, where the picture was originally published, one of the commenters said he had stood next to the guy and that woman during the peaceful part of the rally and overheard them talking in russian, the guy asking the woman to translate what was being said, and how the entire thing made him think that the guy wasn't from LV.

Professional pro-Rus rioter, much?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:56:05 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #1657 on: March 15, 2014, 02:42:10 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #1658 on: March 15, 2014, 02:47:03 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Context: 1st image is from Donetsk right now.
2nd image is from riots in Rīga, LV @ 13.01.2009. - an event that started as a peaceful rally, but then turned into some rioting - as many suspect, provoked by some as of yet unknown forces. Basically, a bunch of drunk, mainly russian-speaking youths, rioted throughout the old city, looting a liquor store, demolishing a few cars and throwing bricks at the parliament.
The guy in the picture, a so far unknown rioter, labelled Alosha, was kind of a popular meme in LV internet scene for a while after this, due to how retarded he looks. I looked up the blog, where the picture was originally published, one of the commenters said he had stood next to the guy and that woman during the peaceful part of the rally and overheard them talking in russian, the guy asking the woman to translate what was being said, and how the entire thing made him think that the guy wasn't from LV.

Professional pro-Rus rioter, much?

It is sad that it has become almost impossible to start a protest and conclude it the way you projected it all along nowadays. Provocation is always there and it does not come only from the opposing side. Some protesters themselves or interest groups tied to them want the events to go hardcore, believing that it is the only way to go. Enforcers, the other side, would like the events to go hardcore as well, so that they can legitimately impose brute force. It is a stick covered with shit on both ends.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: March 15, 2014, 08:10:55 pm »
+3
Lel'd at the title of the video: Selfdefence of Crimea has won against Ukrainian granny. On a serious note: granny tried to express her opinion about Crimea being Ukrainian - she instantly gets called "provoker" and gets punished by friendly pro-russian anti-nаzi. Videos like that simply show what kind of people they are.

And one more video from today. This video is about some patriotic Russian movement called "the plot of the time" (I don't get this name but who cares). Another RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA fat idiot without respect to old people (even those who are on his side), I can't translate that, that's the lack of respect and brains altogether. This happened today in Russia.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 16, 2014, 09:27:28 am »
+2
The only thing I don't understand is why do this retards use Bandera colours(red\black)?  :rolleyes:
Russia 2014:
(click to show/hide)

Sturmabteilung(Brownshirts) 1921-1934
(click to show/hide)

Although, we had pro-Ukrainian march("March of Peace") yesterday too:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:57:04 am by Segd »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #1661 on: March 16, 2014, 10:54:46 am »
+1
But what mean "peace" exactly ? To let Crimea join Russia without any reaction ? That is peace...

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 16, 2014, 11:04:13 am »
+2
But what mean "peace" exactly ? To let Crimea join Russia without any reaction ? That is peace...

No, they were for letting Crimea stay in Ukraine. Also I've seen a lot of anti-Putin mottos. Also, you promised to ban yourself from this thread, be a man and leave it. Your statements are so stupid that they can't even be considered as trolling.

As I've predicted, there will be 146% votes for joining Russia :D This referendum is an utter profanation, they add people to the voting lists just using regular pens (you're not in the list? Ah, no problem, you can vote now if you came here at least), they let people with Russian passports vote (that's just retarded, they justify it by the fact that it's going to be Russia soon anyway). So according to the fact that a certain amount of Crimean people have a Russian passport illegally that means that people can vote even twice. Meanwhile those who support Ukraine are boycotting the referendum (including Ukrainian military troops), so I guess this referendum will be 99.8% for joining Russia with more than 100% of votes.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1663 on: March 16, 2014, 11:25:40 am »
+4
There are two choices in referendum:
1. Crimea joins Russia
2. Crimea becomes independent

Since independent Crimea can join Russia afterwards it is basically the same, there is no choice.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #1664 on: March 16, 2014, 12:37:55 pm »
+1
No, they were for letting Crimea stay in Ukraine. Also I've seen a lot of anti-Putin mottos. Also, you promised to ban yourself from this thread, be a man and leave it. Your statements are so stupid that they can't even be considered as trolling.

As I've predicted, there will be 146% votes for joining Russia :D This referendum is an utter profanation, they add people to the voting lists just using regular pens (you're not in the list? Ah, no problem, you can vote now if you came here at least), they let people with Russian passports vote (that's just retarded, they justify it by the fact that it's going to be Russia soon anyway). So according to the fact that a certain amount of Crimean people have a Russian passport illegally that means that people can vote even twice. Meanwhile those who support Ukraine are boycotting the referendum (including Ukrainian military troops), so I guess this referendum will be 99.8% for joining Russia with more than 100% of votes.

I see. You mean Putin is trolling ukrainians... you are surrounded by trolls.