Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485675 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1260 on: March 07, 2014, 06:50:45 pm »
+3
Also I dont know what do your image mean? Seeing as France is in a huuuuuuuuge deficit budget for the last twelve years, I dont understand how we have "+2 billions euros" of whatever?
Germany has no headstart, they just made laws for cheap labours and are dumping their economy like mad. Basically countries that does good right now in Europe isnt because of your proverb (a very wise but not adapted to the situation proverb) but because they made some nasty moves to stay "competitive" in the global world.

Or rather, Germany has been making some of the right calls when France was (and still is) busy making itself a confortable hole in the ground to hide its head in. Democratic governments have the political power to guide a country through crises in an efficient way. But since the oil crisis, some of them have been lacking the will, stamina, intelligence, ideology or any combination of the latter to do what needed to be done.

By the way, why do people say "the Ukraine" "the Crimea" ?

What is the point, I'm curious about that

The articles are the hard for the slavic and language. How the decision to put or not to put article ?

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #1261 on: March 07, 2014, 06:59:21 pm »
+1
You just seem to support a foreign power stealing a part of your country.

They are there to annex Crimea and make it Russia, not to defend any Russians.
am I supporting anyone?  :rolleyes:
things in Crimea should be in Crimea's hands. I was there not once... and as I know alot of people there dont feel themself as ukrainians. I am not allowed to do anything with their choise because I am not from their land.
my land and ukraine as country, are different things and only world's history made it the same thing even when it actually isnt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1262 on: March 07, 2014, 07:02:50 pm »
+1
https://twitter.com/StopFakingNews
http://www.stopfake.org/en

There is collection of most popular fake news about Ukraine

"from yesterday from the pay of the people will be taken 10-30% for reconstruction in the Kiev" is also there.

Lack of cash in banks has nothing to do with reconstruction of Kiev, and don't worry, people will get their money.

http://www.stopfake.org/naloga-na-majdan-ne-sushhestvuet/

Added: However there can be frauds that want to make money on situation in country. If it is so - people should learn to protect their rights, to accept this silently and then keep talking about how bad is our new government would be really bad decision.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:52:03 pm by serr »

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 07, 2014, 07:08:50 pm »
+1
oh wait do you think Kiev will be reconstructed by the money from Kiev adminstration? how naive you are... well we will see it better soon or later.
// in same time some people who my parents know in real life already got -10% no matter you belive it or you dont.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 07, 2014, 07:09:58 pm »
+2
Could you tell where are they working? It is really interesting.

oh wait do you think Kiev will be reconstructed by the money from Kiev adminstration? how naive you are... well we will see it better soon or later.

Also yes, of course. we all are naive and only wise Dark Blade knows how everything works and how bad are all people around.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 07, 2014, 07:14:19 pm »
+1
About reconstruction of Kiev - Poroshenko promised he would get expenses on himself. Since he is main candidate for president, I expect him to fulfill the promise, no matter if he is good guy or asshole.
And even if not - money would be brought from budget, yes, from taxes, but there wouldn't be any special taxes "for reconstruction".

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 07, 2014, 07:16:32 pm »
+1
my parents - Kriviy Rih Mittal Steal (not sure how to spell it right), my uncle - something industrial in Komsomolsk.

lol Serr... well as I just said already... soon or later we will see it.

you know what worth promises of our officials and businessmen. if they wont call it as "for recunstructions" does it makes any difference?

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 07, 2014, 07:21:00 pm »
+1
Oh my god, you want to tell that they are charging that sort of taxes from factory that belongs to foreigner? Not even russian?
If it is true(which I am sure is not) - there will be really huge scandal soon.

For others, this is the company we are talking about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittal_Steel_Company
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:24:50 pm by serr »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 07, 2014, 07:22:34 pm »
+1
[...]

Okay. I just don't read the whole text of yours. Because if you think that justifying one crime by another is okay - then you should be isolated from the society. Did I say that throwing Molotovs in policemen was a good idea? Read my first post in this thread. I don't think that those who were shooting at policemen or throwing Molotov cocktails are any better than regular crime elements. And for sure actions of those people do not justify actions of people in Crimea, especially Russian military forces as they have neither a justified reason nor a right to do what they do.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 07, 2014, 07:24:46 pm »
+1
Oh my god, you want to tell that they are charging that sort of taxes from factory that belongs to foreigner? Not even russian?
actually I am using to wonder too but its so.

as I said not once - I wish to be wrong.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 07, 2014, 07:28:37 pm »
+1
I didnt say anything to you personally, Dave.
Okay. I just don't read the whole text of yours. Because if you think that justifying one crime by another is okay - then you should be isolated from the society. Did I say that throwing Molotovs in policemen was a good idea? Read my first post in this thread. I don't think that those who were shooting at policemen or throwing Molotov cocktails are any better than regular crime elements. And for sure actions of those people do not justify actions of people in Crimea, especially Russian military forces as they have neither a justified reason nor a right to do what they do.
did I said that justifying one crime by another is okay? just I totaly dislike the fact that people, especially on this forum, are closing eyes on the unlegitimate actions on the maydan, foreign countrys that are infereting in stuffs in ukraine etc.

Dave, you are not reading what I am writing but making some findings... seems like you are looking at me throught some stereotypes. and then you says to some people that they are victims of propaganda? lol
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:38:21 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights who say NI
  • Game nicks: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
  • IRC nick: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
« Reply #1271 on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:32 pm »
+2
Started well, but then went into blaming the gypsies.. If you buy that BS you are a useful moron to the people who wants to distract you away from the real issues.

If you think corruption is bad, take a trip to Russia. And you say they are not slaves to anyone else? They are slaves to their own oligarchy. Ofc similar stuff all over the world, but far from as bad..

What's sick in Russia, is that it's not a poor country. They have huge amount of resources, and size and political power to get a lot of stuff smaller nations cant. Still, most people are poor as fuck, and the few rich are insanely rich. Wake up Russians.. Change your system to something that works. For now, you just work for the Moscov elites.
Well i am not blaming gypsies i am blaming mine goverment in their suport of this and of course EU have hands in this ..and dont tell me if i am buying that... they getting houses from EU and they are destroying them then they get new ..montly rent is 100e and THEY DIDINT PAY EVEN FUCKING CENT ...normal working population when own flat bought for hard worked money u paying like 300e for rent with electricity and all they have it for 100 just to be gypsie...and the politicians like it coz they can steal mon eys from money EU is giving ..and Ofc eu know this they are happy politicians are happy gypsies are happy ...romantic...anyway its not the point of this discussion..so your another point about russia yes i didint tell its better and yes i must admit i told bullshit that they are not slaves yes tehy are u have right its same there as in EU ..they work for moscow we work for west countries...have normal goverment without corruption its utopia..and there always will be some fuckers who want controling all and making slaves of other..some for money some for feel of power ..its just fucking human nature of few that ruining this world..

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #1272 on: March 07, 2014, 08:01:25 pm »
+2
yeah, there is no such thing which is being called as Ukraine. ethnical eastern ukrainians are too different to ethnical western ukrainians

I think you misunderstood the question a bit.

Anyway after this you say that;

tbh all the shit happening in ukraine is happening because of politics because in common life there is not much difference between eastern and western ukraine.

wut

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 07, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »
+1

If its true, same as with snipers shooting cops, it will be forgotten as long as big Russia is looming.

But even then, I'm 90% sure new Kiev government isnt going to make everyone happy in Ukraine and you will see that in the coming months.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 07, 2014, 08:05:26 pm »
+1
The articles are the hard for the slavic and language. How the decision to put or not to put article ?
Better not to use them at all since they are useless in most cases. For example: "nobody heard anything about president since his last speech in Rostov." There are a lot of rumors about his death or madness, btw  :rolleyes: