Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485664 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1215 on: March 07, 2014, 10:02:57 am »
+9
Well, golden toilet is a myth, they didn't find it in his residence. Still it doesn't make him any better.

He took it with him to Moscow  8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 07, 2014, 10:26:57 am »
+1
Unfortunately he has to share with Putin. Yanukovych being the seatwarmer and Putin doing the dumping.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #1217 on: March 07, 2014, 10:30:05 am »
+3
btw, good news from Russia: ex-minister of defence accused of corruption found not-guilty. Seems like all money were stolen by Magnitsky, which he paid to prison officials to force them to torture & kill him(Magnitsky).

I pitty you guys,  this is so fucking sad...  my parents fled communism in the seventies from two different countries,  and the corruption,  injustice, the total scorn for human life they told me about was so sickening,  and this just shows so many paralells to it :/

(click to show/hide)

yo but one more thing we had the past seventy  years:  a system in which the people can thrive,  where every single man has equal rights that are being upheld by a stable, powerful state governed by its people.  (generelization here,  ofc we had our problems)

leshy:  dont know if you really meant what you wrote up there or if its a joke,  but that was a good piece of bullshit.  upright fucking offensive.  One extreme example:  Germany's (flawed) system even allows any european without a job to come here and get welfare for the whole family without ever having payed a cent into germany's social system,  without effectively looking for a job,  the state meanwhile cracking up trying to teach them german,  integrating them and trying to find work for them (also generalization,  but wtf).  thats just so far beyond what you are insinuating. 
read on while listening to the best piece of music ever written (next to anything of frank zappa ofc)  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)
  Its just like this:  germany wants a strong Europe,  because in the long term non of us small states can keep up with the world alone.  there is no more single european superpower like before WWI.  We need each other not only to thrive,  but to merely survive the future.  and we need each other strong.
this,  is why Europe is a good Idea.  Because its the only way we can survive as free men in the next few hundred years. 
(click to show/hide)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 07, 2014, 10:30:50 am »
+1
Unfortunately he has to share with Putin. Yanukovych being the seatwarmer and Putin doing the dumping.

yany refused his golden shithouse to putin and instantly got an "heartattack" :'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #1219 on: March 07, 2014, 11:21:52 am »
+1
We need each other not only to thrive,  but to merely survive the future.  and we need each other strong.
this,  is why Europe is a good Idea.  Because its the only way we can survive as free men in the next few hundred years. 
(click to show/hide)
Still a little bit of Muslims and children from Africa and Europe will be stronger than ever  :P

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1220 on: March 07, 2014, 11:56:22 am »
+1
<...>
  Its just like this:  germany wants a strong Europe,  because in the long term non of us small states can keep up with the world alone.  there is no more single european superpower like before WWI.  We need each other not only to thrive,  but to merely survive the future.  and we need each other strong.
<...>

What we NEED is a fucking common, mandatory and enforced military budget and a common fucking army. (in which separate batallions can't talk to each other  :rolleyes:, but who gives a fuk, aye?  :lol: ) But this needs a separate topic with voting option: do you support United Federal States of Europe akin to bad-old-US of A or not  8-)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1221 on: March 07, 2014, 11:57:28 am »
+2
Still a little bit of Muslims and children from Africa and Europe will be stronger than ever  :P

And it's people like this unironically calling others chocolate chip cookies. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 07, 2014, 11:58:31 am »
+1
What we NEED is a fucking common, mandatory and enforced military budget and a common fucking army. (in which separate batallions can't talk to each other  :rolleyes:, but who gives a fuk, aye?  :lol: ) But this needs a separate topic with voting option: do you support United Federal States of Europe akin to bad-old-US of A or not  8-)

ye and then we send our forum vote to EU parliament,  its about as justified as crimean parliament decision haha  :mrgreen:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #1223 on: March 07, 2014, 12:01:26 pm »
+7

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 07, 2014, 12:47:07 pm »
+2
fucks sake,  hopefully not more people die...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 07, 2014, 01:05:57 pm »
+1
Well, that guy is suicidal. He's lucky that the Russians didn't just take him and his crew to some alley and shoot them all. "Your only authority is that gun!" As if that's not a better authority than a piece of paper.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #1226 on: March 07, 2014, 01:15:12 pm »
+1
Well, that guy is suicidal. He's lucky that the Russians didn't just take him and his crew to some alley and shoot them all. "Your only authority is that gun!" As if that's not a better authority than a piece of paper.

Or he just really wants a raise from VICE  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 07, 2014, 01:16:48 pm »
+3
YOLO reporter

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 07, 2014, 01:46:18 pm »
+1
Crimean "anti-nаzi" forces first beat a journalist from Bulgaria then take his camera and cell phone. This happened yesterday in the very centre of Simferopol. Also yesterday these forces captured TV stations and replaced Ukrainian channels with Russian channels.

Also, Central Election Commission of Ukraine refused to provide lists of people to make referendum in Crimea possible. So you can only imagine how they will vote: there will be more votes for making Crimea a part of Russia than there are people in Crimea including Russian military forces (like in typical Russia with 146% of votes). Also there is no such thing as local referendum in Ukrainian law and you can't announce such questions there. They also changed dates from 25th of May to 30th of March and to 16th of March recently. So this will be completely illegal and useless.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 07, 2014, 01:54:21 pm »
+1

That's a Vice reporter in a nutshell. Also given that they have to face hairy situations like this all the time, they have probably set up quite a few defense mechanisms. I'm pretty sure they are streaming via satellite non-stop, carry GPS beacons etc. making sure that if shit goes down, everybody knows about it.

Anyways, shouldn't the Ukrainian military shoot on these "unknown forces", given that precisely they are "unknown" ? It seems weird to me that at least when the invasion began, none of the bases defended themselves against unmarked personnel entering restricted areas.