Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485570 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1155 on: March 06, 2014, 02:58:10 pm »
+6
But why should good, proper russian man choose west over Putin?

http://www.rense.com/general96/putinvobama.html

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 06, 2014, 02:58:16 pm »
+1
I think this, I think that....so many "I thinks" in this thread.......well I think that Bloberyn should start typing the names of people he insults more accurately: its fucking ivani4 not ivani........4 stands for Ć or Č so you can spell it ivanič, ivanich, ivanitch, ivanić, ivanic, anything but fucking empty ivani.

you can't assume every peasant here can read cyrillic

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 06, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »
+2
It's no question that a large part of the population in Crimea wants to join Russia, the problem arises since this is not enough to just attack and take a part of another country when it's in a weak position..

They could have waited 10 years when the new government is more stable, Russia move wouldnt have been more legitimate, just a bit "harder" to pull.

Still if the right to interfere/meddle in can be given to usa/europe to block russia for those who want russia weak, how russia meddling in ukraine to save what can be faced from pro-russia Ianoukovitch disgrace is not justifiable for those who want russia strong? Sovereignty doesnt mean shit really, all that matters is getting your population (and for extra, the world) to accept your view and then you can start whatever you want (bonus points if your military power is 100x stronger than your opponent).

Just look at countries reckognizing the "existence" of a state, then guaranteeing their independance or not, and tell me why its so apparent that its just a mere game of thrones where truth and legitimacy doesnt come into play.

Offline Bob_Ross

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Church of PEPE
  • Game nicks: Pope_Thunnus_Obesus_of_PEPE Explosion_of_Tuna Sultan_Tuna_bin_Salmon
« Reply #1158 on: March 06, 2014, 03:13:44 pm »
+2
It's no question that a large part of the population in Crimea wants to join Russia, the problem arises since this is not enough to just attack and take a part of another country when it's in a weak position..

The only thing this will ensure is that Russia will loose its hold on the rest of Ukraine faster and get another enemy rather than a trade partner at least. Russia looses, Putin wins. Because he gains short term support in Russia proper, makes it very clear to anyone who thinks about demonstrating and creating a peoples revolution in Russia should stop dreaming.

Will happen eventually though, as the system rots and people see the rest of the world growing..

I'm not even sure if Putin actually wins. His power and national support are based on mainly two things: bringing relative stability after the post-Soviet chaos of the '90s, and economic growth. If either of those pillars of Putin's power collapses, Putin will almost surely lose national support. Russia's currency and stock markets are already feeling the negative effects of Putin's invasion, a trend that will only continue if Russia doesn't de-escalate anytime soon. The freezing of Russian assets abroad won't sit well with his oligarch friends either.

The national fervour that Russians may be experiencing now will quickly fade and turn into discontent once actual real incomes are going to feel the negative effects of this madness.
Friendship is like wetting your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #1159 on: March 06, 2014, 03:20:08 pm »
+1
Will happen eventually though, as the system rots and people see the rest of the world growing..
the thing is the rest of world rots too  :rolleyes:

thats just about propaganda too btw.
Russian propaganda says about rotten West, Western propaganda says shit about russia.
where is the difference? in the names of the terriotorys.

I'm not even sure if Putin actually wins. His power and national support are based on mainly two things: bringing relative stability after the post-Soviet chaos of the '90s, and economic growth. If either of those pillars of Putin's power collapses, Putin will almost surely lose national support. Russia's currency and stock markets are already feeling the negative effects of Putin's invasion, a trend that will only continue if Russia doesn't de-escalate anytime soon. The freezing of Russian assets abroad won't sit well with his oligarch friends either.

The national fervour that Russians may be experiencing now will quickly fade and turn into discontent once actual real incomes are going to feel the negative effects of this madness.
exactly
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: March 06, 2014, 03:36:53 pm »
+1

Russian propaganda says about rotten West, Western propaganda says shit about russia.
exactly

The difference is that I was in the majority of EU countries and I can feel the difference between them, Ukraine and Russia. Unlike you.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #1161 on: March 06, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »
+1

exactly

I have not been to Ukraine, but I have been to Russia and lived the last 7 years in Poland. I thought Poland was a tough life postcommunist country, but after visiting Russia I realized Poland is a paradise of fairness and democracy compared to Russia. In Poland I never saw so many girls near-prostituting themselves, or sick children starving and begging for money. (except homeless alcholics scavenging garbage). I never saw extreme luxury contrasted to extreme poverty in such horrifying way as in Russia. Polish people are not afraid of FSB like in Russia.. There I experienced people only being honest while under 4 eyes, shutting up and licking ass when supervised. It was painful to see. Mind you I live in one of the poorest Polish cities.

I don't care for propaganda. This is what I have seen with my own eyes. You should go and see for yourself too.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:47:10 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #1162 on: March 06, 2014, 03:50:00 pm »
+2
I have not been to Ukraine, but I have been to Russia and lived the last 7 years in Poland. I thought Poland was a tough life postcommunist country, but after visiting Russia I realized Poland is a paradise of fairness and democracy compared to Russia. In Poland I never saw so many girls near-prostituting themselves, or sick children starving and begging for money. (except homeless alcholics scavenging garbage). I never saw extreme luxury contrasted to extreme poverty in such horrifying way as in Russia. Polish people are not afraid of FSB like in Russia.. There I experienced people only being honest while under 4 eyes, shutting up and licking ass when supervised. It was painful to see. Mind you I live in one of the poorest Polish cities.

I don't care for propaganda. This is what I have seen with my own eyes. You should go and see for yourself too.
lol wat!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 06, 2014, 03:50:26 pm »
+1
The difference is that I was in the majority of EU countries and I can feel the difference between them, Ukraine and Russia. Unlike you.
but most of people on this forum wasnt in Ukraine or\and Russia. not sure why you are answering on this quote... it was an answer for people like Oberyn who seems to be informated only from one side.

this is not just about government!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: March 06, 2014, 03:51:30 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Oberyn, Maydan is the masterpiece. started from demonstration for pretty nonsence reason and finished as rebellion with firearms from both sides and rebels are still being called as demonstrators and as innocent citizen who was fightint for freedom even after all anti-consitutional and criminal actions.
that shit in Crimea is just a bullshit. RUssians are doing something and nothing in same time... they just invaded in the land... but they are passive... they are capturing something... but its not a war... wtf is it then? all this situation there is really retarded. the best and funniest way how this can be ended - russians will just leave the Crimea... wtf it was for then?

well I'll post it again
russian occupators
(click to show/hide)

this topic is going in so strange way... as less actions are happening as more pages this topic is getting.

Doesnt that prove that the russians kinda lied to begin with. They claimed that shit was going down in Crimea. Yet pretty much nothing was and is happening. They claim that they went there to defend their own people. But from what? There was no violence there to begin with. So in general that means they sent troops inside another country for no reason at all.

And then theres the cherry on top of the cake. The one thing that has always defined russians being full of shit. The fact that they use the word "fascist" a lot and for no apparent reason whatsoever. They claim that terrorists and fascists took UKR. But thats complete nonsense aswell, as theres basically 0% proof of that and they arent even trying to prove that, because apparently people in the East are small minded enough that they dont need any further explenations. It is kinda wierd that ruskiepropaganda works basically on videogamelogic and they throw the na zi and terrowist sticker on everything they dont like. The more disturbing part is that it actually works. I mean, yea sure, the West throws its fair share of shit at Russia too at times, but its never this primitive and that aggressive.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #1165 on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:38 pm »
+3
Ivani can suck my cock, if he's not too busy gobbling Putin's.

Mind you - If I remember correctly Ivani4 is a cca 40 years old cca 120kg's roundly shaped russian mountain of a man so you better not be too cocky with him. He even sounds terrifying, I've been to SchweinBruders's TS and he was there with his deep-throat non-english speaking voice of a hungry annoyed bear awaiting to slurp over a jar of sweetest french honey.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Logen

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 385
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:52 pm »
+4
lol wat!  :lol: :lol:
cant agree with thomek because FSB will kill me

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1167 on: March 06, 2014, 03:59:32 pm »
+1

Mind you - If I remember correctly Ivani4 is a cca 40 years old cca 120kg's roundly shaped russian mountain of a man so you better not be too cocky with him. He even sounds terrifying, I've been to SchweinBruders's TS and he was there with his deep-throat non-english speaking voice of a hungry annoyed bear awaiting to slurp over a jar of sweetest french honey.  :wink:

I guess god/genetics/whatever you like gave him a double helping of brawn to make up for his complete lack of brains.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #1168 on: March 06, 2014, 04:00:19 pm »
+1
Here is an article written by a guy i know personally, we meet and talk few times a week, he lives in Denmark, but is Ukrainian and been in Ukraine in the late January. Since i was, and am against revolts, we were having some heated discussions, but we keep it civil, as two grown men should :)

It's been posted just yesterday, but since it's related to what happened in January, might be not that relevant... Anyways, thought it might be interesting for someone:

http://universitypost.dk/article/feature-bringing-cash-kiev-ukraine

------------

Btw, take few deep breaths guys, no need to be that personal.

Не надо их так провоцировать товарищи/господа, вон некоторые европейцы уже слюной давятся совсем... Опять все игрушки на компах про плохих Русских будут.
Хотя и я лично такому баловству не потворщик - тихонько у соседних государств "кусочки" отрезать. Безобразие :(
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 06, 2014, 04:01:28 pm »
+1
Doesnt that prove that the russians kinda lied to begin with. They claimed that shit was going down in Crimea. Yet pretty much nothing was and is happening. They claim that they went there to defend their own people. But from what? There was no violence there to begin with. So in general that means they sent troops inside another country for no reason at all.

(click to show/hide)
so this reason technically may work but its not as bad as they(russian media) want to show it
And then theres the cherry on top of the cake. The one thing that has always defined russians being full of shit. The fact that they use the word "fascist" a lot and for no apparent reason whatsoever. They claim that terrorists and fascists took UKR. But thats complete nonsense aswell, as theres basically 0% proof of that and they arent even trying to prove that, because apparently people in the East are small minded enough that they dont need any further explenations. It is kinda wierd that ruskiepropaganda works basically on videogamelogic and they throw the na zi and terrowist sticker on everything they dont like. The more disturbing part is that it actually works. I mean, yea sure, the West throws its fair share of shit at Russia too at times, but its never this primitive and that aggressive.
you dont know what are you talking about. check what is  politcal party named as  "Svoboda". ideolagy, historical point of view and their actions(political, social etc).