Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485466 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #10005 on: June 20, 2015, 11:03:28 am »
Interesesting what do you think serr about this shellings, because I know what Bydlohater thinks
(click to show/hide)

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #10006 on: June 20, 2015, 11:59:42 am »
Oh, come on, I arealy explained that several times, same as Dave, and iirc we have rather similar opinion on it.

It is war. Fucking war where both sides have and use heavy artillery. Given that, casualties among civilians are inevitable. And it shouldn't surprise you. If you want to know when will it stop - you should discuss political situation - possible compromises(although I don't see any at the moment), what is real goal of Russia in this war, what could Ukraine possibly agree for, economical situation in LDNR, Ukraine and Russia - those are factors that decide how long will this war go on. But while it is going on - people will keep dying and suffering.

Or you can watch some more emotional videos from Shariy, get holy rage at those nazіs, come to Donetsk and shoot with artillery from within city, raging even more when response will kill some civilians who lived just next to your position and blaming ukrainians, EU and americans for that, but not yourself and not those who gave you cannon and orders.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10007 on: June 20, 2015, 12:22:40 pm »
Oh, come on, I arealy explained that several times, same as Dave, and iirc we have rather similar opinion on it.

It is war. Fucking war where both sides have and use heavy artillery. Given that, casualties among civilians are inevitable. And it shouldn't surprise you. If you want to know when will it stop - you should discuss political situation - possible compromises(although I don't see any at the moment), what is real goal of Russia in this war, what could Ukraine possibly agree for, economical situation in LDNR, Ukraine and Russia - those are factors that decide how long will this war go on. But while it is going on - people will keep dying and suffering.

Or you can watch some more emotional videos from Shariy, get holy rage at those nazіs, come to Donetsk and shoot with artillery from within city, raging even more when response will kill some civilians who lived just next to your position and blaming ukrainians, EU and americans for that, but not yourself and not those who gave you cannon and orders.
Do you really think that it was in response? Do you watch what people say in DLNR after this shellings? Or you think like your TV that all this shellings were made by themselves? If you would do, then you would find that there wasn't any LDNR army. OK, I found out what you think, you also agreed about bydlo in Donbass in previous messages

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #10008 on: June 20, 2015, 12:26:44 pm »
Sadly, you completely missed my point.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10009 on: June 20, 2015, 12:43:45 pm »
Sadly, you completely missed my point.
Well maybe, but only saw how you blame Russia, and defend those shelling like one post before

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: June 20, 2015, 02:05:30 pm »
Well maybe, but only saw how you blame Russia, and defend those shelling like one post before

im not sure we read the same post

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: June 20, 2015, 02:58:30 pm »

Well...yeah. It is war. OSCE has cofirmed that the LDNR has bombed civilians aswell and purposly broken ceasefires. But so has Ukr army. Both sides have done shit. But you believe that the evil nazi Kiev army is making concentration camps, hailing Hitler and planning massgenocides. Which is bullshit. You have to see that atleast.

No war would be happening, if Russian weapons and russian troops were in Russia and not in Ukrainian soil. So ofcourse we mainly blame Russia. Why are those foreign weapons and people in Ukraine? What bad would Kiev(or West) do to the people of Donetsk? Nothing. If you actually believe this "ban russian language" or this anti-nazi fight propaganda, than you are retarded.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #10012 on: June 20, 2015, 03:45:25 pm »
The Ban russian language education thing was a natural reaction from fractions in the UKR parliament, and it was stopped and never made into law. If anything RF, by its actions has increased anti russian sentiment across all states with russian minorities, AFTERWARDS. Exactly because this is what Putin wants. He is thriving on, and constructing hate towards Russians to complete the insane picture of alone little russia against evil west and US.

Vovka, look around you. See the disastrous, non functioning, horrible society, of lies and thieves and inequality that surrounds you. Putin is trying to justify that using the oldest trick in the book. Start a war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #10013 on: June 20, 2015, 04:18:42 pm »
Nicko is right. How could he not be? Having purple-with-green-dots diploma in red and all that. He sees and argues the truth!

Praz!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #10014 on: June 20, 2015, 05:05:54 pm »
The Ban russian language education thing was a natural reaction from fractions in the UKR parliament, and it was stopped and never made into law. If anything RF, by its actions has increased anti russian sentiment across all states with russian minorities, AFTERWARDS. Exactly because this is what Putin wants. He is thriving on, and constructing hate towards Russians to complete the insane picture of alone little russia against evil west and US.

Vovka, look around you. See the disastrous, non functioning, horrible society, of lies and thieves and inequality that surrounds you. Putin is trying to justify that using the oldest trick in the book. Start a war.
why u keep talking with me )

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #10015 on: June 20, 2015, 06:21:13 pm »
why u keep talking with me )
He didn't know you quit your job.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #10016 on: June 20, 2015, 07:05:18 pm »
+2
He didn't know you quit your job.
These bastards have not paid me for the previous 300 posts  :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10017 on: June 20, 2015, 07:50:01 pm »
Even if they are involved, they don't act like murders and robbers as ukrainian army does.
And how the fuck would you know, exactly, you massive hypocrite? I seem to recall the Russian army doing plenty of war crimes in their wars.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #10018 on: June 20, 2015, 08:08:57 pm »
wow. just wow.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10019 on: June 20, 2015, 09:01:00 pm »
And how the fuck would you know, exactly, you massive hypocrite? I seem to recall the Russian army doing plenty of war crimes in their wars.
I don't say about previous wars. Try to show me where russian army robbed or killed somebody in Donbass for money. And I will show you alot of from ukranians