Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485312 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9765 on: May 12, 2015, 05:40:29 pm »
You didnt really awnser anything i asked and im quessing you arent going to either.  :D

I know about your situation a lot more than you might think Nebun. And what do you think EU actually did to your country? EU is not some overlord alliance, where all moldovas money is going to Berlin and Washington. I dont think you actually fully understand what EU is. Its not a one-way ticket to free money for entire country.

what a fool :))))))) this just amazing
who said about EU getting any money? we are poor small country nobody would look at us for economic reason, and my years EU didn't
to me its more like strategic move, because ukraine happened after and its on border with russia
for now i'm not entirely sure if we needed for US anymore and new currenly biggest party in moldova is against integrating in europe, and if we not needed anymore maybe we can carefully change everything back while nobody see us :))))
but Romanians have big interests in us so we might get fucked anyway
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9766 on: May 12, 2015, 06:25:52 pm »
Moldova will never prosper. You are looking for guidance from Russia. You have no chance. No country that ever turned its intrest from West to Russia, ever got richer. Also I got the impression you misunderstood everything I wrote in the last posts.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9767 on: May 12, 2015, 06:34:44 pm »
70% of mongols can speak russian, they have russian alphabet, they took many from russian culture.
Modern mongols aren't true mongols but yes conquerors often take things from subjugated people
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9768 on: May 12, 2015, 06:44:09 pm »
Let's say Moldova joined EU.

First and foremost, probably before lots of money would come your way, there would be requirements.

You would have to change easily exploitable systems in various organizations, (Which is fantastic for Poland for example..) Everything from neutral/anonymous/fair exams as a student, to a certain level of transparency of government,  EU regulations (yes probably some are silly.) Are overall for the good of the entire EU, and many have been tested and proven. Basically changing the systems that the whole country work under into a more fair and democratic one.

Let me guess, nowadays changes are slow, exactly because too many people abuse and benefit from systems partly created to be abused during communist times.

Now the money will start coming, probably for building highways and decent infrastructure. Bringing roads to EU standard, taking something that no one previously cared about to a new level. This will enable efficient trade and create lots of work. You could join EU's countless cultural and financial programs for startups, travel back and forth freely, perhaps begin tourism? From what I can see Moldova is a beautiful country, and it would be extremely cheap to have a vacation there. Perhaps it's a strategic place to place industry, like the brand new HP factory in my Polish city, simply because it's going to be well connected.

Like.. Just fucking look at the eastern european EU countries who didn't fuck it up for some reason. You have to be blind and deaf to not see and hear that they are doing VASTLY better than those countries who are not members. Yes I know your main reference if fucking Romania. But come on, is there a more corrupt people on this planet??

If Moldova would "join" Russia. You would have 10% cheaper gas. Everything else would be a standstill.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:48:50 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #9769 on: May 12, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »
is there a more corrupt people on this planet??

Jews.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9770 on: May 12, 2015, 07:19:51 pm »
From what ive heard, Moldova has pretty serius Soviet era corruptionissues and peoples votes are being hustled not by progress but by scaring them with things like Romania. Being in EU will not fix all that. Its kinda silly you really thought it could be possible.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9771 on: May 12, 2015, 07:21:06 pm »
+1
Yeah, that doesn't sound like the Baltics in the 90's at all. /sarcasm

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9772 on: May 12, 2015, 07:25:01 pm »
I mean.. it's no longer some theoretical question, "will EU be good for Moldova?"

It's fucking proven again and again and fucking again that it IS good for Eastern Europe.  Just look at those who didn't join.

omfg.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9773 on: May 12, 2015, 07:55:51 pm »

Yeah, but we were hellbent on fixing it, cause we were just so overjoyed on our independence that we felt obligated to ban and kick everything even remotely Soviet out. Our corruptionissues, organized crime and extreme poverty were basically gone by the time we joined EU, from what we gained even more. Their bullshit was all still present when they joined(I assume, I dont really know). Big suprise nothing changed.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:59:21 pm by Tibe »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9774 on: May 12, 2015, 07:59:17 pm »
Let's say Moldova joined EU.

First and foremost, probably before lots of money would come your way, there would be requirements.

You would have to change easily exploitable systems in various organizations, (Which is fantastic for Poland for example..) Everything from neutral/anonymous/fair exams as a student, to a certain level of transparency of government,  EU regulations (yes probably some are silly.) Are overall for the good of the entire EU, and many have been tested and proven. Basically changing the systems that the whole country work under into a more fair and democratic one.

Let me guess, nowadays changes are slow, exactly because too many people abuse and benefit from systems partly created to be abused during communist times.

Now the money will start coming, probably for building highways and decent infrastructure. Bringing roads to EU standard, taking something that no one previously cared about to a new level. This will enable efficient trade and create lots of work. You could join EU's countless cultural and financial programs for startups, travel back and forth freely, perhaps begin tourism? From what I can see Moldova is a beautiful country, and it would be extremely cheap to have a vacation there. Perhaps it's a strategic place to place industry, like the brand new HP factory in my Polish city, simply because it's going to be well connected.

Like.. Just fucking look at the eastern european EU countries who didn't fuck it up for some reason. You have to be blind and deaf to not see and hear that they are doing VASTLY better than those countries who are not members. Yes I know your main reference if fucking Romania. But come on, is there a more corrupt people on this planet??

If Moldova would "join" Russia. You would have 10% cheaper gas. Everything else would be a standstill.
all this text is bananas :))) Civilization V type of strategy. Lets get through the points.

Before government change we paid off lots of external debts and economy was growing at steady pace each year. We didn't even need to borrow money from anyone. After change our Gov took lots of money from EU/US and nothing happened, nobody knows where they are. Economy worse then ever before

None of this happened, our EX president stopped stealing money after first few years and started working on improving country, new temporary president supported by EU robbed budget and took on loans, then new president came, robbed off budget and took loans... pension fond robbed/rates gone up.
There was interview few weeks ago, asked pensioners how much they get and what they pay. from 800 to 1200 of current currency is their pay, and winter Heating is 1300 for 1 room appartment. Yes thats only heating! NOTHING ELSE! if i add money required for food or other services - gas, electricity, water, this will triple. AND BEFORE IT WASN'T LIKE THAT
Ur education thing doesn't mean anything, people who want to learn and in shitty conditions they DO, they learn, those who are rich they buy diplomas, thats how it was and thats how it is now. All professionals leave country. We have all the democratic shits with lots of corruption that doesn't really affect economy much, if it does then its very low, except on government level - but those NEW guys just stealing everything.

what do u know about that? and how come when we switched sides it become multiple times worse?

Now the money will start coming, probably for building highways and decent infrastructure. Bringing roads to EU standard, taking something that no one previously cared about to a new level. This will enable efficient trade and create lots of work.
this is just BOOM, we have normal roads right now, not so perfect as in europe but normal. Well how improving them a little bit more will affect fucking trade? this sounds completely insane. We will rebuild roads to new standard and trade will flow and we somehow become competitive on EU markets where we are forbidden to trade right now! yey... this idea is just worst ever

You could join EU's countless cultural and financial programs for startups,
we would have that with EURO-ASIAN union that would have funding programmes + FREE trade and moving of resources, in environment where we are competitive, and since all EU fucked off from their market in Agriculture we could replace some of it, that was perfect opportunity for us. As i said before 90% of our trade went to Russia. At this point they would just buy everything from us and our business and trade would prosper. You see this is realistic approach.
After our government turned to EU we don't trade with russia anymore. A lot of businesses gone bankrupt, some reduced their capacity for local market, lots of ppl lost their jobs but moved to EU for work. The only realistic improvement for local people in business that can be with EU is if everyone move OUT

travel back and forth freely, perhaps begin tourism? From what I can see Moldova is a beautiful country, and it would be extremely cheap to have a vacation there. Perhaps it's a strategic place to place industry, like the brand new HP factory in my Polish city, simply because it's going to be well connected.
everyone could easily come to moldova without visa before, at any time from any country!! doors was open, nothing happened. Its cheap but u don't spend ur holidays on countries like this, tourism low and i don't see how it could change, no sea, no mountains, same nature as in whole europe, so this is just fantasies. Maybe if LOTS of money invested this place could become a bit more interesting to tourists, but why would u invest in this place if as i said no sea/ mountains and nothing new? Another fail plan.
Our markets filled with ur shit, no new business man can just compete with them. U could build some factories to provide population with work, but EuroAsian union could do the same + most important TRADE!

Yes moldova more corrupt then romania, but also greece not having much fun, bulgaria too, but at list they got tourism.
Before i thought that it would be better for moldova to be in EU, but when i looked into details and how our business and production suffered, i see more possibilities in sticking with developing countries. Its easier to compete and grow together in economy. Why else india, china, south africa, argentina, brazil grouping up together, yes some politics, but they can easily sell their shit to eachother and develop on more of a equal level

Even before i said its not just about gas, and it would probably be as cheap as in Belarus, like 4-5 times cheaper. But also TRADE and being competitive on their market. Instead of just being shopping mall for EU with EU products.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9775 on: May 12, 2015, 08:05:55 pm »
Da fuck is this man?

Even before i said its not just about gas, and it would probably be as cheap as in Belarus, like 4-5 times cheaper. But also TRADE and being competitive on their market. Instead of just being shopping mall for EU with EU products.

Mall for EU with EU products? :lol: :lol: :lol: What are you 5 years old? Do you have any idea how the economy works? Nebun....this is litterally the most absolutely retarded thing i have ever heard and proves you have absolutely not a single idea how EU works, what it does and what benefits and minuses it brings to your country. You have absolutely no understanding of your own country.

See Nicko? I told you Nebun was stupid and his opinions dont matter. :D

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9776 on: May 12, 2015, 08:16:10 pm »
Da fuck is this man?

Mall for EU with EU products? :lol: :lol: :lol: What are you 5 years old? Do you have any idea how the economy works? Nebun....this is litterally the most absolutely retarded thing i have ever heard and proves you have absolutely not a single idea how EU works, what it does and what benefits and minuses it brings to your country. You have absolutely no understanding of your own country.

See Nicko? I told you Nebun was stupid and his opinions dont matter. :D
With countries with developed production, where they can export products EU works in a different way :)

maybe u just retard to understand
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9777 on: May 12, 2015, 08:16:49 pm »
I can only second that...

After the fall of CCCP, 1990-1997 were WILD years in Lithuania... best source of income for volunteers, who formed the innitial army of Lt was acting as guards for friggin gasoline trucks and oil trains, mafia was RAMPANT, corruption left and right, and yet - every government had one goal - NATO and EU, every government did mistakes, but moved towards that ultimate goal and finally got their shit together. And tadam - one has to go 50km east of Vilnius to see what we left behind and no thank you - that reality of "russian world" sucks donkey balls.

So in the end - you can blame US, jews, mormons, russia, naztees, masons, aliens - the betterment of your country is YOUR business and noone is going to do that for you.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9778 on: May 12, 2015, 08:17:38 pm »
With countries with developed production, where they can export products EU works in a different way :)

And that development, of products which can be exported to EU happens... MAGICALLY. Go, get some pink diploma in russia, maybe it will help you understand.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9779 on: May 12, 2015, 08:28:52 pm »
+1

What you wrote is absolute idiocracy. Fucking kindergarden children think thats how economy works. If everybody in Moldova is so stupid, than no wonder your country is going to be poor forever.

Pretty much Kuujis was accurate. Baltics were extremely poor and in deep shit in 90s, worse than Moldova atm. We joined EU and we prospered a lot. But we also worked hard. We didnt blame anyone for our poverty. We sided with the West and we gained a lot. If we stayed with Russia we would have still been in poverty and dirt and wouldnt probably even have our own countries anymore.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:46:06 pm by Tibe »