Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485370 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9615 on: May 11, 2015, 02:40:09 pm »
The reason no one blames Germany for its past is that current germany has nothing to do with na zi germany. Whereas Russia is heading back to its roots as SU

where u got this stupid idea from? Communist party is low rated, and when they placed stalin statue in RUSSIA it got pissed over by paint.
on the other hand if u watch CNN that critisizes and seeing only bad things in everything that russia does then u need a brain surgery
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9616 on: May 11, 2015, 02:40:12 pm »
Rofl, honestly, what's with you and einstein? Are you refering to atom bomb or something?
einstein its autocorrect for hit ler :P nubas!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9617 on: May 11, 2015, 02:42:19 pm »
+1
But u all together hate russians now, or just dislike.

My view on this is that u change ur opinions depending on politics as little whores, if Russia would be ur allies in modern world u would probably defend it on forums and spray ur shit at opposition. By the look of recent events, tables may turn and EU politics towards russia and china will change.

I don't dislike russia for its past any more than any other country, i'm the kind of person that looks to the future and what can be done to make the world  a better, more peaceful and sustainable place; starting of course with Europe.  Your government is with out a doubt one of the world powers who's current policy is to expand and destabilize as much as possible to counter the expansion and unification of European states. Historical revisionism and propaganda are the most clear in Russia as it increasingly attempts to set it's people at odds with those of the west, something that i believe no-body wants.  I think there are really very few people in Europe who want Russia as an enemy, we would much rather have the Russian people working with us in cooperation than in opposition, but you're government see's itself as threatened and in the last decade has responded with Machiavellian maneuvers to serve it's own self interest.

The Russian people are suffering to service the political desires of Putins regime and yet you sit here and blame it on western hatred of Russia. There is no hatred of the Russian people, but a rightly held distrust of the Russian government.
Turtles

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9618 on: May 11, 2015, 02:49:42 pm »
+1
einstein its autocorrect for hit ler :P nubas!

:mad:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9619 on: May 11, 2015, 02:49:44 pm »
That's because most (reasonable) people hate for present, not past, you fool. Germany is well aware of what they've done in WW2 and have in fact even banned neo nasees and people praising the Reich and such, from what I've heard. You don't see them making parades with tanks and shit and cheering for their accomplishments in WW2, unlike Russia, huh? And why the fuck would we hate ANY country for Einstein?

don't know if u noticed but parades was since war was over, every year. I don't see such idiotic reaction of the west every ear we have a parade.
Soon all veterans will die of old age, its their last parades and celebrations.
its very funny Casimir, tho some US/UK and other country vets came to parade in Russia. And vets in UK recieved medals from Russian Embassy, and whoever lives in czech republic visited statues of Czech heroes of ww2. Its multi national.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9620 on: May 11, 2015, 02:56:39 pm »

I don't dislike russia for its past any more than any other country, i'm the kind of person that looks to the future and what can be done to make the world  a better, more peaceful and sustainable place; starting of course with Europe.  Your government is with out a doubt one of the world powers who's current policy is to expand and destabilize as much as possible to counter the expansion and unification of European states. Historical revisionism and propaganda are the most clear in Russia as it increasingly attempts to set it's people at odds with those of the west, something that i believe no-body wants.  I think there are really very few people in Europe who want Russia as an enemy, we would much rather have the Russian people working with us in cooperation than in opposition, but you're government see's itself as threatened and in the last decade has responded with Machiavellian maneuvers to serve it's own self interest.

The Russian people are suffering to service the political desires of Putins regime and yet you sit here and blame it on western hatred of Russia. There is no hatred of the Russian people, but a rightly held distrust of the Russian government.

haha Putins regime, people suffering :)))
Vovka u suffering?
he is more popular then ever before
he's done so much in last couple of months i could describe it here all day!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9621 on: May 11, 2015, 02:59:09 pm »
don't know if u noticed but parades was since war was over, every year. I don't see such idiotic reaction of the west every ear we have a parade.
Soon all veterans will die of old age, its their last parades and celebrations.
its very funny Casimir, tho some US/UK and other country vets came to parade in Russia. And vets in UK recieved medals from Russian Embassy, and whoever lives in czech republic visited statues of Czech heroes of ww2. Its multi national.

My uncle was part of the civilian staff with the Welsh Guards who marched in parade in Russia just a few years ago. I really have no problem with these parades as I said, I am just worried that Russia, both it's people and government, is taking an increasingly hostile approach to western relations and that Putin is putting the clock back with regards to European integration.  I don't like the way that the Russian government is currently leading it's people, they are shutting down objective historical interpretations of the past and are now driving the Russian people into a frenzied hatred of the west.
Turtles

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #9622 on: May 11, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9623 on: May 11, 2015, 03:06:41 pm »
haha Putins regime, people suffering :)))
Vovka u suffering?
he is more popular then ever before
he's done so much in last couple of months i could describe it here all day!

Oh yeah there definitely aren't people who are being beaten and repressed for their sexuality, political or religious beliefs, everyone in Russia is having a great time for sure. If you two guys are doing alright I guess every person living in Russia is just fine.
Turtles

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9624 on: May 11, 2015, 03:13:06 pm »
My uncle was part of the civilian staff with the Welsh Guards who marched in parade in Russia just a few years ago. I really have no problem with these parades as I said, I am just worried that Russia, both it's people and government, is taking an increasingly hostile approach to western relations and that Putin is putting the clock back with regards to European integration.  I don't like the way that the Russian government is currently leading it's people, they are shutting down objective historical interpretations of the past and are now driving the Russian people into a frenzied hatred of the west.
where exactly do u see this aggression?
if u have doubts about Crimea, go there and ask around
if u think that russia want destroyed donbas to become part of russia then why they didn't do same thing as in crimea? Why all this peace talk. Read UN reports and u will see that both parts causing problems. Mighty UKRs and DNR
If u think russia planning to expand over europe. Then why he made new deals with all represetitives from EU in last few weeks. Turkey will get gas pipe, then Greece, then hugerian PM came and also asked for pipe from Greece, then italians. And among this new trade deals on Electric stations and fuel from Russia and med equip and other stuff from EU countries. Putin said clearly that he will work with everyone and thats why he does. To be honest if u read up there is a lot of deals was signed lately between all EU countries and Russia. Also Germany, UK, Italy, France and even Australia joined AIIM Chinise bank. They all getting to be partners soon. Putin also said that the more deals countries have between eachother, the more money they generate on trade the safe it is.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9625 on: May 11, 2015, 03:15:58 pm »
Hungarian PM is a fucking traitor who can only build football stadiums and lick the boot of Putin and Erdogan.

He is a traitor.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 452
  • Infamy: 2970
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #9626 on: May 11, 2015, 03:17:15 pm »
+1
Honest question, is there a Russian on these forums besides Logen who is capable of reading between the lines?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9627 on: May 11, 2015, 03:17:20 pm »
unlike u everyone here knows about Finland being invaded and Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, multiple times it was said as being big mistakes and also splitting influence over countries with BRITISH and US government over europe after war was over. Trying to put ur ideology over other countries is a bad thing. Its same as british empire taking over 1/3 of whole land mass in its best times.
<bullshit>
ORLY? I think your hero putler doesn't know it...
https://www.kyivpost.com/content/kyiv-post-plus/merkel-listens-as-putin-defends-ussrs-pact-with-chocolate chip cookie-germany-388241.html
Putin reportedly demonstrated his diverging view over the current war in Ukraine and WWII history by saying there “was sense” to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

“Poland became a victim of its own policy,” he said, referring to its partition by the USSR and chocolate chip cookie Germany in 1939, adding that Kremlin leaders back then signed the controversial agreements to “avoid direct confrontation.”

“The pact made sense from a standpoint of security of the Soviet Union. It so happened that after the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and its partition, [Poland] itself became the victim of the policy it tried to pursue in Europe,” he added.

Sooo... a mistake in text books calling russian mistake a mistake is actually a mistake, quick, update the russian truth (c)!

lol again heroes USA stopped Soviets from wiping population in all EU, by getting involved they just took control of part of europe when it was divided, what was stopping soviets of wiping population in new countries under its control? maybe the fact they never planned to do so?
<bullshit>
Nothing was stopping them and they DID that in the countries they occupied. Banishment to Siberia, Holodomor, mass repressions during soviet rule... take your pick.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:26:49 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9628 on: May 11, 2015, 03:26:17 pm »
if u think that russia want destroyed donbas to become part of russia then why they didn't do same thing as in crimea? Why all this peace talk. Read UN reports and u will see that both parts causing problems.

I dont understand how you dont see this as aggression? Even Hitler said before he started WW2 that Austria has technically always been theirs, just like russians are doing now. The fucking annexed lands in the center of Europe. How could you possibly consider this normal?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9629 on: May 11, 2015, 03:29:52 pm »
+2
if u think that russia want destroyed donbas to become part of russia then why they didn't do same thing as in crimea? Why all this peace talk. Read UN reports and u will see that both parts causing problems. Mighty UKRs and DNR
If u think russia planning to expand over europe. Then why he made new deals with all represetitives from EU in last few weeks. Turkey will get gas pipe, then Greece, then hugerian PM came and also asked for pipe from Greece, then italians. And among this new trade deals on Electric stations and fuel from Russia and med equip and other stuff from EU countries. Putin said clearly that he will work with everyone and thats why he does. To be honest if u read up there is a lot of deals was signed lately between all EU countries and Russia. Also Germany, UK, Italy, France and even Australia joined AIIM Chinise bank. They all getting to be partners soon. Putin also said that the more deals countries have between eachother, the more money they generate on trade the safe it is.

These are all very good stop gaps, in the mean time the diplomatic rehtoric is still one of confrontation over cooperation.  Putin has been forced into making these business deals because of the sanctions imposed upon Russia by it's political policy.

The aggression I see is quite clear, besides the clear stepping up of conventional military forces with the latest military doctrine i'll list a few :  The annexation of Crimea, the naming of Ukraine's eastern regions as Novorossiya (New Russia), using tsarist terminology, revival of Soviet symbolism and mythology, the sponsorship of terrorism and separatism in Ukraine, the organisation of frozen conflicts in Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, coercive creation of the Eurasian Union, aggressive use of Gazprom as a political tool, and the formulation of a right to protect Russian speakers abroad.

That's the shit Putin is pulling and it is causing suffering for many people which will only get worse unless he decides to reverse this.
Turtles