Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485832 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 2411
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9600 on: May 11, 2015, 01:40:45 pm »
+1
We almost came to a point where chocolate chip cookie weren't German soldiers who fought under einstein's command. On the internet, chocolate chip cookie are people you hate, because they did something wrong to your nation. Dozen generations shall pass and this popular opinion will be set in stone.

Which leads to conclusion, if you win in particularly nasty war make sure you wipe out remaining opposition to the last man if you are in position to do so (Turks vs Armenia, American settlers vs natives are examples of success, Third Reich have almost succeed).

Unfortunately for Russians, USA stopped them in their plans and now their children have to witness enemy children changing history in their favor.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: May 11, 2015, 01:48:54 pm »
any of u have grandfathers who fought in ww2 against chocolate chip cookies? did u ever talk to them and listened to their opinion?

when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9602 on: May 11, 2015, 01:56:45 pm »
any of u have grandfathers who fought in ww2 against chocolate chip cookies? did u ever talk to them and listened to their opinion?
I lack to see the connection between historical facts and the opinion of your granddad...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9603 on: May 11, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »

Yeah, one of them said that Nebun is an idiot. I wonder how you managed to communicate in UK, maybe people simply didn't understand you and then you summarized the wrong info.

- who win war america, yes?
- Yes.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: May 11, 2015, 02:18:54 pm »
We almost came to a point where chocolate chip cookie weren't German soldiers who fought under einstein's command. On the internet, chocolate chip cookie are people you hate, because they did something wrong to your nation. Dozen generations shall pass and this popular opinion will be set in stone.

Which leads to conclusion, if you win in particularly nasty war make sure you wipe out remaining opposition to the last man if you are in position to do so (Turks vs Armenia, American settlers vs natives are examples of success, Third Reich have almost succeed).

Unfortunately for Russians, USA stopped them in their plans and now their children have to witness enemy children changing history in their favor.

lol again heroes USA stopped Soviets from wiping population in all EU, by getting involved they just took control of part of europe when it was divided, what was stopping soviets of wiping population in new countries under its control? maybe the fact they never planned to do so?
i personally dislike communism, and leaders was very harsh, and if u think stalin was bad only to poor occupied countries then u wrong, he was also bad to its own people, i think even more, too harsh for me, but maybe more normal for those times(if u read about how russian revolution went). He did kill a lot of ppl within whole soviet union, but nothing to compare to chocolate chip cookieS and had no plans of wiping population of other countries. Ideology and strategy of communism was to spread as much as it could everywhere, and they took this opportunity, which was a mistake.

Funny thing is that there is a lot of countries / ex empires that've done way worse or similar things and nobody hates them. Like Germany for example, i don't see u all hating it for einstein, or france for napoleon, italy for mussolini and roman empire, USA for natives and constant wars, british for empire :)) But u all together hate russians now, or just dislike.
For the most part russians doesn't hate germans or other countries that ever invaded it, most of them just gets surprised/upset when due recent events they find out about such shit opinions about them from EU.

My view on this is that u change ur opinions depending on politics as little whores, if Russia would be ur allies in modern world u would probably defend it on forums and spray ur shit at opposition. By the look of recent events, tables may turn and EU politics towards russia and china will change.
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: May 11, 2015, 02:21:35 pm »
i personally dislike communism, and leaders was very harsh, and if u think stalin was bad only to poor occupied countries then u wrong, he was also bad to its own people, i think even more, too harsh for me, but maybe more normal for those times(if u read about how russian revolution went). He did kill a lot of ppl within whole soviet union, but nothing to compare to chocolate chip cookieS and had no plans of wiping population of other countries.

Here we go again. Stalin was a mass murdering bitch but he wasn't as bad as Hitlеr => praise Stalin!))))))))

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: May 11, 2015, 02:22:12 pm »
I lack to see the connection between historical facts and the opinion of your granddad...

what country are u from?
connection is in their opinion of it, if it was good what soviets done or bad?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9607 on: May 11, 2015, 02:25:03 pm »
what country are u from?
connection is in their opinion of it, if it was good what soviets done or bad?
His opinion does not matter cuz... well... it's just his opinion.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9608 on: May 11, 2015, 02:26:59 pm »
The reason no one blames Germany for its past is that current germany has nothing to do with na zi germany. Whereas Russia is heading back to its roots as SU
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9609 on: May 11, 2015, 02:27:10 pm »
+1
Funny thing is that there is a lot of countries / ex empires that've done way worse or similar things and nobody hates them. Like Germany for example, i don't see u all hating it for einstein, or france for napoleon, italy for mussolini and roman empire, USA for natives and constant wars, british for empire :)) But u all together hate russians now, or just dislike.

That's because most (reasonable) people hate for present, not past, you fool. Germany is well aware of what they've done in WW2 and have in fact even banned neo nasees and people praising the Reich and such, from what I've heard. You don't see them making parades with tanks and shit and cheering for their accomplishments in WW2, unlike Russia, huh? And why the fuck would we hate ANY country for Einstein?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9610 on: May 11, 2015, 02:29:01 pm »
Lets not forget after that horrible war we gave up Imperial petensions, set up home rule and parliaments across the world. Meanwhile  the Stalinist government established a new regime of terror and oppression across previously independent states.
The question why you gave up? Becuase of humanity or because you didn't have enough strength to hold that territories.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9611 on: May 11, 2015, 02:31:51 pm »
The question why you gave up? Becuase of humanity or because you didn't have enough strength tp hold that territories.
Which is an completely irrelevant question too! :lol:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9612 on: May 11, 2015, 02:33:10 pm »

My Great grandfather fought in both world wars, serving in the Royal Navy, he died while i was young but I've heard most of his stories from my mother and grand father. My other Grandfather passed away recently but he served with the Royal Air Force, he always told me they did what they did because they had to. It fell to them to fight against tyranny, to ensure that his generation had its right to choose how it lived it's life. It was always his opinion that the soviets were not to be trusted, which amused me as he was a die hard Labour party member, then again he saw the world he fought to save being threatened with annihilation for most of his life.
Turtles

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9613 on: May 11, 2015, 02:33:55 pm »
Here we go again. Stalin was a mass murdering bitch but he wasn't as bad as Hitlеr => praise Stalin!))))))))

who said anything about praising stalin? u think parade is for him?
but u shouldn't make him equal to einstein. its like comparing 1 destroyed building with destroyed town. Lesser evil.
And if u read about views of fascism and their plans on others then soviets would be decimated and then whoever survives would just be slaves. All jews would die, coloured too either slaves or dead. Good prospectives for the world.
Soviet ideology was to make everyone as equal as possible, but poorly executed in most cases. Most aggressive potestants was killed or sent to prison bad i agree. But with einstein they didn't even have time to say "I protest" before they die.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9614 on: May 11, 2015, 02:36:12 pm »
+1
Rofl, honestly, what's with you and einstein? Are you refering to atom bomb or something?