Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485309 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9465 on: May 05, 2015, 06:32:19 pm »
You ask him to read an article made for high school, written in Russian which was added almost 15 years ago with no reference to any source. Definitely propogondo.
(click to show/hide)

Yeah, you started assaulting Ukraine because fuck EU and USA. Both are Ukraine: European Ukraine and Ukrainian States of America.
Dave you absolutely deny the Donbass opinion and Crimenian one, that was biggest fault of your lovable government, you prefer not to speak with bydlo but kill them. That what is happening there

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9466 on: May 05, 2015, 06:34:54 pm »
+1
lololololo I google translated some of it. Its the general bullshit story you hear everywhere in eastern-media. I still didnt get my awnser. WHY? All I got was USA trying to send and is interested and whatever. BUT WHY? Whats there to gain? They dont get shit from Moldova and Georgia. And quite possibly they will never get anything from Ukraine either. So why bother?

And yea, I noticed the dates aswell.

2000000000000 dollars were stolen from Russia and went to EU and USA in 90s. So we just started to do something.

Hahaha, yeah...sure it did. Ive read about that 20 billion. It wasnt stolen you jackass. Your economy just fucked up. Kinda like Icelands economy in 2008, when one day people woke up and realised 3 of their national banks had collapsed and they suddenly had a gigantic national dept. Countries organizing moneyheists on other countries seems a bit far fetched.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9467 on: May 05, 2015, 06:44:00 pm »
Im gonna doublepost here.

Also think about this Nicko. It was 90s. Very unsure times for Russia. Lots of confusion. Its more likely russians stole a lot of money from Russia and then spent it all in the West. Not to mention borders between West and East were significantly more open in the 90s than they ever were before. Which means a lot of people at once wanted to run away from the East with everything they had stolen, so that they could have even better life in the West. Really think Nicko. Berlin wall collapsed in 1989. A lot of people didnt want to live in the East, but they couldnt go to the West, many with a lot of money, many with access to a lot of money. So when the wall collapsed, all those people ran from Russia and other places.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9468 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:26 pm »
Dave you absolutely deny the Donbass opinion and Crimenian one, that was biggest fault of your lovable government, you prefer not to speak with bydlo but kill them. That what is happening there

What is that opinion? You mean the opinion that your national channels show? If you constantly show Tovi exclusively on the news one might think that all French people are idiots.

There is also a law and Ukrainian separatists were never jailed for violating for it. Now look at Crimean Tatars. Don't you respect their opinion? Or don't you respect opinion of millions of Donbass citizens who were forced to flee to other Ukrainian regions (note: Ukrainian, not Russian), half of my city is filled with cars from Donetsk now (region on the license plate). I have friends from Donetsk who live in my city now, ask those people who supports DNR in Donetsk. Separatism is and was against the law. If you want to separate - make it not against the law, gather signs, make a referendum, change the Constitution and then make a local referendum. Yes, that's difficult but guess what? Nobody cared about that shit until green men appeared. Just shut your fucking face silver medal idiot who thinks he's the smartest person on the Earth.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #9469 on: May 05, 2015, 07:00:29 pm »
lololololo I google translated some of it. Its the general bullshit story you hear everywhere in eastern-media. I still didnt get my awnser. WHY? All I got was USA trying to send and is interested and whatever. BUT WHY? Whats there to gain? They dont get shit from Moldova and Georgia. And quite possibly they will never get anything from Ukraine either. So why bother?

I actually posted something some time ago about US involvement and Interest in Moldova and what it gains out of it. Written, not from Russia with love, but an American Think Tank discussing Eastern Europe following recent Russian actions.

Short of it was:
Military Base for NATO. That's only a RECENT thing though.

EDIT:
Here we go:
http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RS21981.pdf
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9470 on: May 05, 2015, 09:00:38 pm »
I actually posted something some time ago about US involvement and Interest in Moldova and what it gains out of it. Written, not from Russia with love, but an American Think Tank discussing Eastern Europe following recent Russian actions.

Short of it was:
Military Base for NATO. That's only a RECENT thing though.

EDIT:
Here we go:
http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RS21981.pdf
Lets actually CHECK how much those countries mattered to the west (sorry for the affected, no offence intended):
1. Moldova - got fucked in the ass, whole world gave zero fucks, russian imported and left their "peacekeepers" there, time for their stay is over, rest of world - still zero fucks given, Moldova left fucked in the ass with a frozen conflict. Tough - but really - nobody cared. Nada.
2. Georgia - russia provoked for a LENGHTY period of time, morons on Georgian side responded with an attack, russians managed to shoot down their own plane, Georgia got fucked in the ass, two "wanabee-separatist" regions pending to join russia, rest of the world - "very worried".

Ukraine - comparatively MUCH MORE of a reaction. Sanctions and all the lost money can be counted as being indicators of important. Why? Pick your poison on your own. Again - I don't see US involved a lot, as EU is suffering the brunt of the costs... EU being a sleeping carebear... if russia managed to wake it up - its a good indicator of the scale of bullshit that putler is pulling out of his ass.

Why do you deny the oppinion of Ukrainians as expressed in free and democratic parliamentary and presidential ellections? As expressed in truly rare show of national spirit during the maidan?

I can tell you why the oppinion of minority brainwashed sheeple should be ignoreddisregarded (a more apt word I'd say, ignoring is bad): because they were brainwashed by your countries media. And that media is waging war on Ukraine at the request of putler. Thats why the oppinion of minority in this case should be ignored disregarded and handled later via different ways.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #9471 on: May 05, 2015, 09:18:53 pm »
Lets actually CHECK how much those countries mattered to the west (sorry for the affected, no offence intended):
1. Moldova - got fucked in the ass, whole world gave zero fucks, russian imported and left their "peacekeepers" there, time for their stay is over, rest of world - still zero fucks given, Moldova left fucked in the ass with a frozen conflict. Tough - but really - nobody cared. Nada.
2. Georgia - russia provoked for a LENGHTY period of time, morons on Georgian side responded with an attack, russians managed to shoot down their own plane, Georgia got fucked in the ass, two "wanabee-separatist" regions pending to join russia, rest of the world - "very worried".

Did you read the Moldova article I linked?
Although a small country, Moldova has been of interest to U.S. policy makers due to its position
between NATO and EU member Romania and strategic Ukraine. In addition, some experts have
expressed concern about Russian efforts to extend its hegemony over Moldova through various
methods, including a troop presence, manipulation of Moldova’s relationship with its breakaway
Transnistria region, and energy supplies and other economic links. Moldova’s political and
economic weakness has made it a source of organized criminal activity of concern to U.S. policy
makers, including trafficking in persons. U.S. and Moldovan experts have expressed concern
about whether Russian President Putin’s annexation of Crimea and attempted destabilization of
eastern Ukraine presages a similar effort toward Moldova, including Russian recognition of the
independence of Transnistria.
First paragraph.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9472 on: May 05, 2015, 09:47:49 pm »
Did you read the Moldova article I linked?First paragraph.
Yes, I did, and I do not deny, that there might have been reasons to care, but their weight in the end was... non existent. russia roflstomped Moldova and noone lifted a finger, thats whats sad, but real. same with Georgia...

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: May 05, 2015, 11:20:25 pm »
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9474 on: May 06, 2015, 08:36:25 am »
This is an interesting, yet realistic oppinion piece:
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/04/out-of-kievs-hands/

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9475 on: May 06, 2015, 08:55:37 am »
lets just go to war so i can depopulate the russians, im tired of hearing about their medals.  maybe thats why the U.S has interests, we want russian medals for our own.
forum warriors gathered for war, it is something new.  :P Come at me bro, i have a medal!
Nowadays China is at totally new level where they were just like 20 years ago. Imagine how fast China developed under such a small time. There are huge amount of rich people in China, and sure there are poor ones too but overally they are doing much better. How can you tell that? For example Human Development Index (HDI) is a good indicator for that. Russia is yet ahead of China but the speed China is flying upward is amazing [1][2]. Currently, there are plenty of chinese own product even in european market. However, I can't really say any Russian TV, phone, bed, tablets, furniture, computer brands.
Communism work, eat this capitalist motherfuckers

after the collapse of the USSR, Transnistria was one of the largest stores of armaments and military equipment. Without peacekeepers there, the world would get there the next gang of terrorists grew out of the fighters for democracy. ^^
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:06:59 am by Vovka »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9476 on: May 06, 2015, 09:02:07 am »
Osakasa, I absolutely agree with what you wrote. [...]
2000000000000 dollars were stolen from Russia and went to EU and USA in 90s. So we just started to do something.
[...]
This might become my favourite post yet.

Osakasa:"Stop blaming the West!"
Nicko:"I agree but West stole 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000 moneyz."

Reading comprehension: Plug-in not available. Please update your version to black-with-purple-dots diploma.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9477 on: May 06, 2015, 12:05:25 pm »
+1
Lulz, I didn't that west stole this monyez, moneyz were stolen by some Russians, but anyway they went to west

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: May 06, 2015, 12:15:20 pm »
Lulz, I didn't that west stole this monyez, moneyz were stolen by some Russians, but anyway they went to west
Thanks Obama.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9479 on: May 06, 2015, 12:32:10 pm »
Thanks Obama.
No, the question is will the West help Russia to return this moneyz.

What is that opinion? You mean the opinion that your national channels show? If you constantly show Tovi exclusively on the news one might think that all French people are idiots.

There is also a law and Ukrainian separatists were never jailed for violating for it. Now look at Crimean Tatars. Don't you respect their opinion? Or don't you respect opinion of millions of Donbass citizens who were forced to flee to other Ukrainian regions (note: Ukrainian, not Russian), half of my city is filled with cars from Donetsk now (region on the license plate). I have friends from Donetsk who live in my city now, ask those people who supports DNR in Donetsk. Separatism is and was against the law. If you want to separate - make it not against the law, gather signs, make a referendum, change the Constitution and then make a local referendum. Yes, that's difficult but guess what? Nobody cared about that shit until green men appeared. Just shut your fucking face silver medal idiot who thinks he's the smartest person on the Earth.
What national chanels, I don't watch them. You can find a lot of interviews in internet, I know that about half of tatars don't agree with joining to Russia. Lol president of Tatarstan met with them and they found many interesting bonds.
Ahahaha if you want to change the government make it acording the law. Nobody cared about that before the armed illegal revolution. Then who started first? Even if you don't care about 2 may in Odessa, how can you get a point of the Donbass. It is too difficult for your brain.