Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485598 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9450 on: May 05, 2015, 12:27:53 pm »
What I wrote wasn't a joke. Jokes on you.

And what do you mean "your media"? I don't have any media.
Of course you don't have any, dumb. I was talking about ukrainians one. You always talk about my english as a judgement of all my knowledge. That's why you are just one of that kids who try to judge smth they don't know, maybe you should visit Donbass with your opinion. Or maybe People in Japan are stupid bydlo?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9451 on: May 05, 2015, 01:38:57 pm »
Of course you don't have any, dumb. I was talking about ukrainians one. You always talk about my english as a judgement of all my knowledge. That's why you are just one of that kids who try to judge smth they don't know, maybe you should visit Donbass with your opinion. Or maybe People in Japan are stupid bydlo?
So you have one news source: russian media (or russian media influenced "locals" who "know shit") and you are calling others "dumb"...

Please remind me how that saying in russian goes "you are painting other with the thing you smell like"... "chem pachnysh, tem y drugych mazhysh" or was it a PREMIUM QUALITY creation of mine which I should (c)?  :lol:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9452 on: May 05, 2015, 02:02:54 pm »
+1
So you have one news source: russian media (or russian media influenced "locals" who "know shit") and you are calling others "dumb"...

Please remind me how that saying in russian goes "you are painting other with the thing you smell like"... "chem pachnysh, tem y drugych mazhysh" or was it a PREMIUM QUALITY creation of mine which I should (c)?  :lol:
I don't like russian media, they are so boring and a lot of propoganda. Our media shows only one side of medal too.
And yes you should (c) it. I think russian one is "Каждый судит о жизни со своей колокольни"

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9453 on: May 05, 2015, 02:29:52 pm »
I don't like russian media, they are so boring and a lot of propoganda. Our media shows only one side of medal too.
And yes you should (c) it. I think russian one is "Каждый судит о жизни со своей колокольни"
You DO understand, that you are gathering you info from environment which IS poluted by media, which was proven to lie and make up stories times and times again?

Its a myth, that there are two even sides of the medal. You can't go saying, that if western media say 50!, russian media says -50, then the truth is 0. Unfortunately - it is much more likely that truth is 25, or even more, depending on what sources you include on the western side and how you select them.

Greatest victory of russian media, achieved by manipulating western values of dialogue and encouragement of pluralism of opinion, was that russian POV (or more to the point - putlers reality) was sold as legitimate enough to be even considered. And then Merkel goes out of a meeting with putler and calls Obama to say "he is in a different reality".

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #9454 on: May 05, 2015, 02:46:19 pm »
+1
Maybe he shouldn't have taken those guys with red diplomata for his senior staff.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9455 on: May 05, 2015, 02:49:04 pm »
I prefer watching interviews with people, no media. And I wish you would do the same.
Medal is not like something opposite each other it completes each other. So if westren media is 50 and russian media is 50, then it is 100.
You say that Russia has interests, and I say yes they have. Then I say but USA have too and you say NO NO they don't, because of that I say that you see only one side of medal

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9456 on: May 05, 2015, 03:20:27 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9457 on: May 05, 2015, 03:30:34 pm »
+1
I prefer watching interviews with people, no media. And I wish you would do the same.
Medal is not like something opposite each other it completes each other. So if westren media is 50 and russian media is 50, then it is 100.
You say that Russia has interests, and I say yes they has. Then I say but USA has too and you say NO NO they don't, because of that I say that you see only one side of medal
Awesome, interviews with people, 80% of who get most of their news via russian media. I consider my point proved.

So if westren media is 50 and russian media is 50, then it is 100. Simply no. russian media is in reality of their own, I do not see, how they can be trusted in the least. Even less their "interviews",  because I see fucking actors everywhere :D They are waging a propaganda war, doing more-or-less good work at it and you choose to ignore this fact as well as that your compatriots and people in "wanabeseparatist" areas are pumped so full of kremlins propaganda, that ANY attempt at reasoning becomes similar to the discourse we have here. a.k.a. shitfest.

USA has interests, russia has interestes, but got forbid Ukrainians want to try choosing ANYTHING. You suddenly consider their oppinion invalid and some media-created zombies suddenly have to be defended by force.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9458 on: May 05, 2015, 03:42:50 pm »
Awesome, interviews with people, 80% of who get most of their news via russian media. I consider my point proved.

So if westren media is 50 and russian media is 50, then it is 100. Simply no. russian media is in reality of their own, I do not see, how they can be trusted in the least. Even less their "interviews",  because I see fucking actors everywhere :D They are waging a propaganda war, doing more-or-less good work at it and you choose to ignore this fact as well as that your compatriots and people in "wanabeseparatist" areas are pumped so full of kremlins propaganda, that ANY attempt at reasoning becomes similar to the discourse we have here. a.k.a. shitfest.

USA has interests, russia has interestes, but got forbid Ukrainians want to try choosing ANYTHING. You suddenly consider their oppinion invalid and some media-created zombies suddenly have to be defended by force.
Do you read previous messages? I've already said that russian media is full of propoganda. And you again accuse me in what I didn't wrote, you are writing so like people in Donbass learn that they were shelled by themselves or by Kiev only from propoganda. I would say that you just don't know the opinion of all people who is involved in this conflict, Medal  :D

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9459 on: May 05, 2015, 03:46:57 pm »
+1
This really is the best source on this particular... business. https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Vladimir_Putin#Reconquest_of_Russian_Land

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9460 on: May 05, 2015, 03:51:26 pm »
+1
You say that Russia has interests, and I say yes they have. Then I say but USA have too and you say NO NO they don't, because of that I say that you see only one side of medal

Well yea...neither you or anyone else in this thread have given us a non-retarded reason WHY is USA interested. The "side of the medal" as you like to call it is a very shady and muddy part, that we can only speculate upon. I mean common, wtf is USA going to do with Moldova...lolololo. Fucking Moldova and Georgia...seriuslly? You actually believe this? Think this through. Why would a country like USA be interested in these totally poor, very distant and nonresourcehaving countries? I mean Ukraine, yeah, mybe a little bit of interest. But Moldova and Georgia, thats just a made-up "side of the medal". :D

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9461 on: May 05, 2015, 04:38:03 pm »
lets just go to war so i can depopulate the russians, im tired of hearing about their medals.  maybe thats why the U.S has interests, we want russian medals for our own.

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #9462 on: May 05, 2015, 04:57:00 pm »
+1

No, those guys are not saying USA hasn't got any interests, all states have their own interests.

Then I say but USA have too and you say NO NO they don't...

I think there was a misunderstading from the beginning or maybe you misunderstood something. As I already mentioned all states have interests but what people in this thread are trying to tell you, is that you are constantly blaming USA for everything. If Nebun couldn't eat a sandwich this morning in Moldova, it's USA fault. When people in Russian are poor, it's USA fault. When people in west are not approving Russian global policy, it's USA fault. In shortly, you have to stop blaming West and USA. China is a great example.

When England gave Hong Kong back to under Chinese control, people in China and their political leaders noticed how well Hong Kong area was developed. Laws favored Humand rights, economy in Hong Kong area was much liberal and overally living standard was higher than in China. China was a communist country (like Russia) and they were faaaaar behind Hong Kong area. So what China did? They didn't blame West, they didn't blame USA nor England. They looked around, adapted liberal economy, they opened borders for foreing companies and global trading.

Nowadays China is at totally new level where they were just like 20 years ago. Imagine how fast China developed under such a small time. There are huge amount of rich people in China, and sure there are poor ones too but overally they are doing much better. How can you tell that? For example Human Development Index (HDI) is a good indicator for that. Russia is yet ahead of China but the speed China is flying upward is amazing [1][2]. Currently, there are plenty of chinese own product even in european market. However, I can't really say any Russian TV, phone, bed, tablets, furniture, computer brands.

My main point for you Nicko is, stop blaming others (USA). You have to take resposible for your own actions. China was poor country some 20 years ago and they didn't blame anyone for their misery. Russia was communist country ~80 years and lost a lot of potiential in develop. If Russia takes new foreing policy as nationalist and military country, there are not much hope in that path and I'm afraid you will only lose more time in develop. Soon, it will be late for Russian because world keeps moving forward and no one will wait Russia. Soon, no one will need Russia. Russia will be alone with those poor satelite countries which are doing some trading for oil and gas as long as such energy forms are needed. After that, there is nothing.

Take care and I hope you got some new ideas

- Osakasa

[1] http://hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/RUS
[2] http://hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/CHN

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9463 on: May 05, 2015, 05:16:55 pm »
Osakasa, I absolutely agree with what you wrote. Russia have to increase a lot of things and EU standards are higher then in Russia, I numerous time wrote that. And that we need to improve our production and so on and so on.
But when I write that not only Russia is responsible for every evil, people cann't get it. China is a good example, I agree, as Singapore too and many other countries. Russia sucked for a long time. 2000000000000 dollars were stolen from Russia and went to EU and USA in 90s. So we just started to do something.
Tibe about Georgia http://www.bibliofond.ru/view.aspx?id=560060
about moldova http://www.bestreferat.ru/referat-25792.html

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9464 on: May 05, 2015, 06:24:06 pm »
about moldova http://www.bestreferat.ru/referat-25792.html

You ask him to read an article made for high school, written in Russian which was added almost 15 years ago with no reference to any source. Definitely propogondo.
(click to show/hide)

2000000000000 dollars were stolen from Russia and went to EU and USA in 90s. So we just started to do something.

Yeah, you started assaulting Ukraine because fuck EU and USA. Both are Ukraine: European Ukraine and Ukrainian States of America.