Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485379 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9330 on: April 28, 2015, 09:51:22 pm »
Today's news :
Russia-China partnership
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-04/28/c_134192467.htm

nuclear energy, aviation and aerospace, satellite navigation, agricultural trade, cross-border infrastructure construction and China's involvement in the development of Russia's Far East
  :lol:

You really should inform yourselves...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9331 on: April 28, 2015, 10:31:25 pm »
What context? you said that about eastern people. I live in Tatarstan and sometimes people asks me something in Tatar and I answer in Russian, and you won't believe they don't call me bydlo. We have some tatar villages where people speak bad in russian, and I never thought that ukranians would call them bydlo.

What do you mean I said that? If you don't cut a couple of words in that quote you will see that I said that "Most of them are considered", not "I consider them". I edited the original post because I missed the most important part of the sentence. Anyway if I recall correctly there are 2 (or more) official languages in Tatarstan, right? And it makes a very different story because there is only 1 official language in Ukraine and it was like that for 25 years, it's not like they suddenly forgot it when they became a part of DNR.

And now I strongly disagree with you. I really like to hear people speaking different languages in one conversation when I'm travelling across Ukraine and I don't find it disrespectful at all. Rather it shows that "language problem" exists only in russian propaganda and not in reality. Actually, if you don't speak ukrainian - usually it is better to speak russian than "broken" ukrainian. It's not disrespectful either - just sometimes it makes it more difficult to understand you:)
I partly agree about education part though - indeed, usually well educated people have both fluent ukrainian and russian, but far from always and anyway, it is the least important problem that comes from bad education.

I exaggerated it by mistake. Edited my post. I've said the same thing earlier in this thread and now I've just shamefully missed the part "if you know this language" because it works the other way as well. But anyway I can't believe that anyone can be considered as well-educated who achieved education during independent Ukraine and can't speak Ukrainian. Even I living in Odessa, studying in Russian school learned enough of Ukrainian to fluently speak it. I can't even imagine how you can pass any of official exams in school/Uni which are almost always in Ukrainian.

Edit: Again missed the important part in the sentence :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 10:46:43 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9332 on: April 28, 2015, 10:50:56 pm »
+1
In USA you're beaten to death if you're black. Does Russia needs to send National Guard against its own population ? Only countries like USA or Ukraine do that.

You really should inform yourselves...

hahahahahahahaha fuck off, you clueless nut.  You havent a clue, you truly dont......please stop talking.......

maybe you should inform yourself before you make poor comments, learn what the national guard is too while your at it, maybe learn U.S law.......

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9333 on: April 28, 2015, 10:55:52 pm »
hahahahahahahaha fuck off, you clueless nut.  You havent a clue, you truly dont......please stop talking.......

maybe you should inform yourself before you make poor comments, learn what the national guard is too while your at it, maybe learn U.S law.......
national guards in usa its a black slave head hunters  :P

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9334 on: April 28, 2015, 11:40:41 pm »
US troops in Ukraine bring their good all traditions:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/8sXhDNTIUvg[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/8sXhDNTIUvg

Black, Russian or Jew, what difference ? We are all European and white, why bother ?

More
https://youtu.be/vHjsLRXUuJE

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:46:17 pm by Tovi »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9335 on: April 29, 2015, 05:31:37 am »
+1
HAhahahahahh Tovi is so retarded
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9336 on: April 29, 2015, 07:27:10 am »
What do you mean I said that? If you don't cut a couple of words in that quote you will see that I said that "Most of them are considered", not "I consider them". I edited the original post because I missed the most important part of the sentence. Anyway if I recall correctly there are 2 (or more) official languages in Tatarstan, right? And it makes a very different story because there is only 1 official language in Ukraine and it was like that for 25 years, it's not like they suddenly forgot it when they became a part of DNR.
If you wrote that they considered as bad mannered alcoholics with low education, I think that you think the same or wouldn't write so. Yes we have 2 official languages. Donbass wanted russian as official, am I wrong? There are a lot of turks in my city. Also ben turkce iyi konusuyourum, and I speak with them in turkish. Nobody will call them bydlo, because of the language. 25 years isn't enough to make ukranian the only one language. There are a lot engeneers in Donbass and they considered as a bydlo? Lol. Seems my aunt in Luhansk considered as bydlo. My grandma in Kiev understands ukranian, but she doesn't speak in it, so she is bydlo?
Anyway after government called them vata, separy and terrorists, after shelling towns. What do you think, will Donbass join Ukraine?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9337 on: April 29, 2015, 08:15:01 am »
In USA you're beaten to death if you're black. Does Russia needs to send National Guard against its own population ? Only countries like USA or Ukraine do that.

This thread just produces some of the finest gold. :lol:

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #9338 on: April 29, 2015, 10:11:19 am »
nvm misread
When you say last two centuries, do you mean 19th-20th (1800-2000) or 1900-present. Or the last 200 years? Since if you said last century, it would obv be the 20th, but I have seen the other one used to refer to both.
In case it's the first, well, US annexed Texas in the 1840s
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 10:38:07 am by Moncho »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9339 on: April 29, 2015, 10:46:21 am »
Also wanted to say about Texas. And how about to expand the influence?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9340 on: April 29, 2015, 10:46:48 am »
In case it's the first, well, US annexed Texas in the 1840s
How relevant.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9341 on: April 29, 2015, 10:49:17 am »
US, they have never tried to aggressively expand their territory in the last 2 centuries.
yep they just bomb it and then pumped new government with loans serviced by resources of the country for next centuries  :P

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9342 on: April 29, 2015, 12:00:17 pm »
Undeniably and shamelessly. But not to conquer, subjugate and expand it's national borders. The idea that a nation still has this expansive mentality in 2015 is ludicrous, you think you can just invade your neighbours and nobody will notice?

I could have said last 200 years, I didn't. A lot of people did a lot of things in the 1800s that wouldn't fly in 2015.
So the Crimea and Donbass people will doesn't matter anything? Ofcourse they did it with the help of Russia, but they did it by themselves. Russia helped with organization, but people made a choise.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9343 on: April 29, 2015, 12:44:21 pm »
So the Crimea and Donbass people will doesn't matter anything? Ofcourse they did it with the help of Rrussia, but they did it by themselves. Rrussia helped with organization, but people made a choise.
ORLY? So... you call "help" what exactly? Brutual lying propaganda against current government? Little green men "ensuring peace"? Seemingly endless supplies of arms and ammo to artificially created conflict? In my dictionary such "help" is called aggression and all you do now is attempts at whitewashing the shit you stink of. russia did NOTHING to help stabilize the conflict, on the opposite - it created it where there was none (barring some unhappy people, which IS a common thing in absolute majority of democracies).

Take your "help" and go back to your shithole. Without your "help" there would be a lot more alive people, a lot less destruction and a lot less misery.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9344 on: April 29, 2015, 12:54:26 pm »
ORLY? So... you call "help" what exactly? Brutual lying propaganda against current government? Little green men "ensuring peace"? Seemingly endless supplies of arms and ammo to artificially created conflict? In my dictionary such "help" is called aggression and all you do now is attempts at whitewashing the shit you stink of. russia did NOTHING to help stabilize the conflict, on the opposite - it created it where there was none (barring some unhappy people, which IS a common thing in absolute majority of democracies).

Take your "help" and go back to your shithole. Without your "help" there would be a lot more alive people, a lot less destruction and a lot less misery.
If you are talking about stabilization then you have to say about illegal revolution which was supported by the West first. And who supported ATO and shellings of the towns? If you think that Russia could close the eyes on it, you are dumb. And the opinion of the Crimea and Donbass people is the highest prioritet.