Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485288 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9315 on: April 28, 2015, 11:48:17 am »
BRICS is nothing more than a bunch of countries trying to get the maximum of benefits without getting any obligations. They didn't support Russia's annexation of Crimea even when there were no sanctions, nothing to say about current situation. And why would they support chauvinists who don't even consider Ukraine as country and its people as nation?

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #9316 on: April 28, 2015, 11:48:54 am »
The agreements are so secret that DonNicko knows about them and talks about them on cRPG forums. Sounds legit.

Does one get 10 years of prison for saying that Putin is an idiot in Russia? Yes, because that's a state secret. :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9317 on: April 28, 2015, 01:28:52 pm »
Dave, watch this. Maybe you will start to understand what
low educated and bad mannered ignorant alcoholics of working class (called "bydlo" in Ukrainian)
think

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9318 on: April 28, 2015, 05:38:48 pm »
Dave, watch this. Maybe you will start to understand what  think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHXUL-YYrNg

and whats your opinion about this video?

one or two looked a bit tipsy to me.
anyway, the comments were quite even, lots of them  seemed quite tired of the civil war, but i guess the major players have other plans.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9319 on: April 28, 2015, 07:26:40 pm »
and whats your opinion about this video?

one or two looked a bit tipsy to me.
anyway, the comments were quite even, lots of them  seemed quite tired of the civil war, but i guess the major players have other plans.
Nothing new. Donbass people are against current power in Ukraine. And yes they all tired of the civil war and they want to live in peace but away from Ukraine. As I said before Revolution and then ATO are the biggest fault of the current power

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9320 on: April 28, 2015, 07:41:26 pm »
+1
Dave, watch this. Maybe you will start to understand what  think

Well, nice that you quoted me out of context. The irony is that this quote actually gets proven by the video that you post afterwards. A couple of millions left that area after the war started so basically most of the people who left there more or less support DNR  I highly dislike this provocative video and I don't really understand any other plot of it rather than to provoke people. If you know it's a huge gesture of disrespect to reply in a different language when your interviewer asks you something and you know this language. So when you don't reply a question using official language it basically means that either you don't know this language enough to speak it (read as low educated) or you're bad mannered (read as bydlo). The only woman that tried to speak Ukrainian in the end of the video made mistakes, but she tried at least.

This thing about low educated and bad mannered people in that area is not my personal thought, it's a global stereotype all over Ukraine. It's like Butovo in Moscow area (or maybe I picked a bad example but I think you understand me). Boring.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 10:29:57 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9321 on: April 28, 2015, 07:59:16 pm »
Well, nice that you quoted me out of context. The irony is that this quote actually gets proven by the video that you post afterwards. A couple of millions left that area after the war started so basically most of the people who left there more or less support DNR  I highly dislike this provocative video and I don't really understand any other plot of it rather than to provoke people. If you know it's a huge gesture of disrespect to reply in a different language when your interviewer asks you something. So when you don't reply a question using official language it basically means that either you don't know this language enough to speak it (read as low educated) or you're bad mannered (read as bydlo). The only woman that tried to speak Ukrainian in the end of the video made mistakes, but she tried at least.

This thing about low educated and bad mannered people in that area is not my personal thought, it's a global stereotype all over Ukraine. It's like Butovo in Moscow area (or maybe I picked a bad example but I think you understand me). Boring.
What context? you said that about eastern people. I live in Tatarstan and sometimes people asks me something in Tatar and I answer in Russian, and you won't believe they don't call me bydlo. We have some tatar villages where people speak bad in russian, and I never thought that ukranians would call them bydlo.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9322 on: April 28, 2015, 08:34:06 pm »
Not really, snarling at each other and fighting proxy wars through other countries are quite well established and simple at this stage, just as long as both governments deny everything all the time. The only question is why even bother? There'd be no conflict if Russia wasn't trying to expand into countries that do not want to be expanded into, it's not like the rest of the world is desperate to grab that fine Russian turf xD so all this talk about brave Russia resisting the rest of the world is futile, nobody wants to invade Russia anyway, it's not exactly prime real-estate as you yourself admit you wouldn't go and live there.

I have some pretty bad news on that front, i'm sorry you didn't receive our notification, but the British Empire stopped trading a few years back... yeah, we had to make cutbacks, there were some self-evident truths... it was a whole thing.

If it was though, India's still in the Commonwealth so... If we're talking about fictitious Empires that don't exist, the Commonwealth still spans 2.2 billion people globally, scary stuff. I don't see what the fascination is with the idea of making an evil legion-of-doom block in the east, firstly it'd take more cooperation than china or Russia possess, secondly there's no threat of invasion to force things further. You have a very Russian mindset when you say that 'continental Europe and India could join' this 'huge Asian Power', i'm assuming by 'could join' you mean the 'Huge Asian Power' would invade them.

China is the first investor in Germany yet. I mean, we don't need USA. We need russian natural ressources and chinese manpower. But USA are stronger in high technologies, software, entertainments etc.
This is exactly why they try to destabilize Europa. While they push EU to sanction Russia, they've enhanced their business with Russia by 8%...  Americans really think europeans are dumbs, and they are overall right. Mainly because our elite and media are infiltrated by a little atlantist oligarchy. For exemple, in France, our 2 last president comes from the French American Foudation. And now our country is the little dog of Uncle Sam. But people are just blind and stupid, they say "huh, no, it's conspiracy ! I love Hamburgers !"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #9323 on: April 28, 2015, 08:37:48 pm »
+1
China is the first investor in Germany yet. I mean, we don't need USA. We need russian natural ressources and chinese manpower. But USA are stronger in high technologies, software, entertainments etc.
This is exactly why they try to destabilize Europa. While they push EU to sanction Russia, they've enhanced their business with Russia by 8%...  Americans really think europeans are dumbs, and they are overall right. Mainly because our elite and media are infiltrated by a little atlantist oligarchy. For exemple, in France, our 2 last president comes from the French American Foudation. And now our country is the little dog of Uncle Sam. But people are just blind and stupid, they say "huh, no, it's conspiracy ! I love Hamburgers !"

And saying "huh, it's a conspiracy, I love vodka" doesn't make you smarter than the pro americans.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9324 on: April 28, 2015, 08:43:51 pm »
We don't have the choice now. We will sign TAFTA treaty despite a 1 million drafts against it. But, as usual, EU spit on democracy. Bruxelles gave 11 billion € to Ukraine to buy weapons. Europe is Peace ? Bullshits.

Austria and Hungary will soon leave EU, and maybe Greece too (or Euro, at least). Not because they are stupid, but because more and more people are aware that EU is the puppet of the USA. Like NATO is.
When you withdraw your independancy, you become a slave.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #9325 on: April 28, 2015, 08:56:26 pm »
We don't have the choice now. We will sign TAFTA treaty despite a 1 million drafts against it. But, as usual, EU spit on democracy. Bruxelles gave 11 billion € to Ukraine to buy weapons. Europe is Peace ? Bullshits.

Austria and Hungary will soon leave EU, and maybe Greece too (or Euro, at least). Not because they are stupid, but because more and more people are aware that EU is the puppet of the USA. Like NATO is.
When you withdraw your independancy, you become a slave.

Because maybe that russia is peace, remember that they sent weapons and men to Ukraine, or also that because of Russia, Bachar Al Assad is still shooting is own people ? Russia is as bad as USA, if not more. USA still have some democratic elections, garantee a few freedoms, like the freedom of will or religion. In Russia, you will get beaten to death if you tell anyone you are gay, or against Putin. But whatever, Russia is still far better than USA after all, considering they don't like americans, right ?

Also, not everything is perfect with the European Union, but I prefer that rather than a bipolar choice, economically wise. Having to choose between Black death and cholera isn't the best way to do things.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #9326 on: April 28, 2015, 09:30:28 pm »
+2
If you know it's a huge gesture of disrespect to reply in a different language when your interviewer asks you something. So when you don't reply a question using official language it basically means that either you don't know this language enough to speak it (read as low educated) or you're bad mannered (read as bydlo). The only woman that tried to speak Ukrainian in the end of the video made mistakes, but she tried at least.

And now I strongly disagree with you. I really like to hear people speaking different languages in one conversation when I'm travelling across Ukraine and I don't find it disrespectful at all. Rather it shows that "language problem" exists only in russian propaganda and not in reality. Actually, if you don't speak ukrainian - usually it is better to speak russian than "broken" ukrainian. It's not disrespectful either - just sometimes it makes it more difficult to understand you:)
I partly agree about education part though - indeed, usually well educated people have both fluent ukrainian and russian, but far from always and anyway, it is the least important problem that comes from bad education.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9327 on: April 28, 2015, 09:33:46 pm »
In Russia, you will get beaten to death if you tell anyone you are gay, or against Putin. But whatever, Russia is still far better than USA after all, considering they don't like americans, right ?
Half of our media people are gays. I can easily critisize Putin. We like americans

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9328 on: April 28, 2015, 09:36:40 pm »
Algarn, You listen too much mainstream media.
Russia didn't initiate conflict in Ukraine. And the vast majority of weapons and fighters in Donbass comes from Donbass (or seized weapons).
Various US foundations support colored revolutions across arab countries and eastern Europa. Bachar El Assad do not fire on its own people. In fact, maybe 90% of the population support him against Daesh and Al Qaeda, wich are mainly foreigners.
Same for Khadaffi, who never had the intention to slaughter its population at Benghazi. That just propaganda (when you see BHL you can be sure it's propaganda around there).

Same problem in Chechenya, when Qatar and AS funded islamic rebellion (to cut off Oil from Caspian Sea). Everybody said russians were monsters, but now Chechenya, led by Kadyrov, is a loyal partner of the Russian Federation. I mean, a state like Chechenya in russian federation has more independance than France in EU.

Also, look at Yemen situation. There is a local revolution and Saudi Arabia invade it with the help of the West and some arab countries. But it's ok,if not they would be ally to Iran. It's not like if Russia invaded Ukraine to crush the Maidan revolution !  :mrgreen:
It's the perfect demonstration of the Asian containment strategy (described by Brzezinsky or Friedman).

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9329 on: April 28, 2015, 09:38:09 pm »
Half of our media people are gays. I can easily critisize Putin. We like americans

In USA you're beaten to death if you're black. Does Russia needs to send National Guard against its own population ? Only countries like USA or Ukraine do that.