Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485505 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9075 on: April 05, 2015, 05:20:21 pm »
Maybe if you post 100 times within 2 minutes for a week, Nebun, people will start believing your Putin fiction. Not.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: April 05, 2015, 05:21:26 pm »
Nebun, ok about growth. I think your argument is extremely simplistic.

In the west, we are pretty much done developing our countries. It gets harder and harder to get better. Our highways and railways are mostly built. Out cities are mostly developed. People have a living standard and possibilities that are mostly limited by their own efforts, though of course, it can be better. Our politicians are arguing about relatively minute matters on how to do things better, but they are in fact mostly in agreement.

Of course, RF, China, and most of developing world has enormous potential. Even Poland, where I live. But as most of the kinks in society are getting ironed out, it gets harder and harder to make it better. There you go, explanation for why we see more growth in RF than in the rest of europe atm.

I partly agree about it being more difficult to push economy when its hight. But growth doesn't have it top or limit. USA growth was constant for huge amount of time. When can u decide that u at the maximum? I think its continues process that never ends and through history changing all the time.
And when country doesn't have any more potential to grow, usually its starting to fall.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #9077 on: April 05, 2015, 05:22:05 pm »
You're delusional if you think China has more to gain from siding with Russia than the US on the geopolitical arena. Maybe you've forgotten about the huge underpopulated chunk of "Manchuria" Russia appropriated from the japanese, just north of a massively overpopulated country that outnumbers Russia's population 10 to 1. Or the increasing number of resource extraction colonies set up by chinese and north koreans all over eastern Siberia. They already outnumber the few russian descendents of exiles, adventurers, prospectors and colonists. Jeez, what happens to a particular territory when a neighboring country has historical irredentist claims and can pretend aggressive expansion is some sort of noble protection of it's ethnic brethren? Let's ask Ukraine, i'm sorry, "Novorussia". Just like Vladivostok = Hǎishēnwǎi.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: April 05, 2015, 05:22:17 pm »
my logic proven by the information i provided leads to the fact that Russia will eventually get way better then ur country.
how to explain this better to u, maybe mathematics will help, plus visual aid

lets say you here
--------------------------------------------------------YOU--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
moving at the speed of 20km/h
and russia is here
-----Russia--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
moving at 40km/h
at some point it will pass by u and will end up in front
is that simple enough for u?

I didn't notice this post at first.

Prime example of how Nebun's understanding of economics is at the level of a child. Just hilarious.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: April 05, 2015, 05:22:27 pm »
Maybe if you post 100 times within 2 minutes for a week, Nebun, people will start believing your Putin fiction. Not.

more stupid meaningless shit from u YEY :)

when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: April 05, 2015, 05:24:19 pm »
I didn't notice this post at first.

Prime example of how Nebun's understanding of economics is at the level of a child. Just hilarious.

i've tried to explain it on ur and tovis level xant
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: April 05, 2015, 05:25:46 pm »
i've tried to explain it on ur and tovis level xant
And your explanation just proves you have no idea what you're talking about in the least.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: April 05, 2015, 05:29:29 pm »
You're delusional if you think China has more to gain from siding with Russia than the US on the geopolitical arena. Maybe you've forgotten about the huge underpopulated chunk of "Manchuria" Russia appropriated from the japanese, just north of a massively overpopulated country that outnumbers Russia's population 10 to 1. Or the increasing number of resource extraction colonies set up by chinese and north koreans all over eastern Siberia. They already outnumber the few russian descendents of exiles, adventurers, prospectors and colonists. Jeez, what happens to a particular territory when a neighboring country has historical irredentist claims and can pretend aggressive expansion is some sort of noble protection of it's ethnic brethren? Let's ask Ukraine, i'm sorry, "Novorussia". Just like Vladivostok = Hǎishēnwǎi.

well i think they take in account other things, like resources and the fact that instead of having one master of the house in the world, they could be their own masters and do their own things.
and to be honest if USA currency wasn't used anymore for international trade it wouldn't survive

also this is from Former World Bank President https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a0zhc1y_Ns
he explains shift in economy
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: April 05, 2015, 05:33:58 pm »
And your explanation just proves you have no idea what you're talking about in the least.

ok and Former World Bank President and Ex General of UN who was in command of all forces and so as other people like Rothschild. Your own people. Sure they too stupid to know anything about it. U know better
when UIF looks at you

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9084 on: April 05, 2015, 05:34:09 pm »
I have to agree with Oberyn.. Russia's real long term threat is not Europe or US, it's China.

Eventually, humanity will have to dig for resources in the Tundra, probably around the same time China's population becomes high standard consumers. In the end Russians have MUCH more in common with EU/US culturally, and EU/US are as well much more stable and predictable trading partners. (Since they are slow ass democracies.)

About currency.. Plenty of people are talking about the demise of the dollar. Truth is there is no real alternative. (Maybe bitcoin one day, but they would probably not allow it to happen.)

It's better to have a reserve currency in a relatively stable and responsible democracy + huge market like the US, than letting russian or chinese dictators print another currency at will. It's just the least worse option, like many things in the world. You can criticize the dollar system all day, and I would agree, but its pointless if you don't have a credible alternative idea to replace it with. If not US, then WHO THE FUCK?  :wink:

and please edit your posts in stead of spamming new ones..
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:38:12 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: April 05, 2015, 05:42:02 pm »
ok and Former World Bank President and Ex General of UN who was in command of all forces and so as other people like Rothschild. Your own people. Sure they too stupid to know anything about it. U know better
Putin said he agrees with me that you're stupid. Your own people.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: April 05, 2015, 05:44:22 pm »
in ideal world russia would be best with everyone :))) trading their resources, but in the world where US trying to spread its interest over russia and other countries u have to find new friends.
IF we talking about current situation. Russia doesn't gain anything from US, their trade was too low. EU trade and deals that had with Russia on the other hand are important. I'd prefer to see EU leaning towards Russian and not US. They do have a lot to trade between each other.
Now with all this sanctions all the trade was coming from EU is now taken over by Brazil and Chilli and other countries. Brazil selling all the meet that Russia use to get from Australia. Chilli fish and other stuff. Some other SA countries provide fruits that used to come from Greece. So even if Russia and EU will become friendly again i don't see how EU can return to russian market, since it will be occupied by India, China and SA countries.
It also very profitable to sell gas to europe for russia. Russia took measures and sell more to other countries, like china, but more pipes will be built within 5 years and i'm not sure if it will fully cover loosing EU as buyer.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: April 05, 2015, 05:45:47 pm »

ye, show me proof :) stupid shit head
all i provided u here are from ur own countries, i didn't provide u with any russian news or resources.
when UIF looks at you

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9088 on: April 05, 2015, 05:48:25 pm »
very strong argument  :D

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: April 05, 2015, 06:05:52 pm »
Nebun has 0 idea on how economy works. I could very logically pinpoint that everything he just said, is false. But that would be a gigantic wall of text and he'd still deny it and continue to be dumb.

Remarakable, how politicalviews can completely rob a person of common sense.