Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485696 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9045 on: April 05, 2015, 12:55:32 pm »
US has no stake in Ukraine. Never did. EU does though. Like I said: If not for Putin, US wouldn't give two shits about Ukraine. Honestly. There was almost NO media Coverage over Maidan here. At first there was some, then it slacked off, then when the street fighting took place there was more for a bit. Then Russia annexed Crimea: Boom! Bunch of coverage and 2 months of shit plus a shot down airliner...

And now: Nothing. Like I said, US doesn't care. We care about the ME since our President is a fucking Idiot on Foreign policy. Hell, some of his own party called him out on his idiotic ideas over the middle east. (And it's easier to divert our attention from his policies by using things like Ukraine, etc. to divert attention to domestic fails and foreign snafus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Z79qsuNxc
here is just one bit of news of US supporting ukraine before Crimea referendum. There was a lot more videos.
Also Yatseniuk has a Fund http://openukraine.org/en and he use to have US sponsors listed in his fund before revolution started in Ukraine, then they was removed from his site.
This info i can't check, all i've seen is screenshoots on this site before they got removed.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/03/the-arseniy-yatsenyuk-foundation-has-disappeared/
and while i was looking for this information funny thing happened :)))
They actually returned all partners back to the page!!! http://openukraine.org/en/about/partners
because its safe now :)))

isn't that cool when one of the main guys fighting in revolution is funded by US Government/ Nato/ Chatham House (i don't even know who this are)

and now for everyone to relax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-i--EAfBPw (i know u must hate this RT but this is just for fun not real politics)
he said it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCenHr6c8oE but i just can't find this video with english translation, i've even seen german translation but not english
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9046 on: April 05, 2015, 12:57:40 pm »
Nebun stop it, US and EU have no interests in Ukraine, they just want people live better  :D

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: April 05, 2015, 01:20:35 pm »
yes Democracy in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdOQTFIdi3I Anti Maidan protest in mariupol filmed on phone. I'm sure this people appreciate ur help.
I have a friend who lives in Lviv - far west of ukrain, almost at its borders. He has company and team of ppl working with him. None of his friends or workers or him support current government, they just keep their mouth shut and head low.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9048 on: April 05, 2015, 01:36:10 pm »
Liars cought lying again.
http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21647828-russian-press-cooks-up-ethnic-separatism-transcarpathia-long-live-ruthenia

In other news at eleven - shithole remains a shithole; Nebun on  the other hand has been recently hired as brand new version of Tovi, repeating russian created conspiracy theories left and right, because obviously "he knows better" and everyone else is a brainwashed westerner.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9049 on: April 05, 2015, 01:42:24 pm »
yes Democracy in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdOQTFIdi3I Anti Maidan protest in mariupol filmed on phone. I'm sure this people appreciate ur help.
I have a friend who lives in Lviv - far west of ukrain, almost at its borders. He has company and team of ppl working with him. None of his friends or workers or him support current government, they just keep their mouth shut and head low.

Oh my god, someone doesnt support their government. What a shock. Seriuslly, now you just went full retard and are throwing every little displeasing fact you know here. Most people dont support their own governments. Thats how democracy works. One side wins, other keeps quiet til new elections. Atleast ukrainians now have the option to choose.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: April 05, 2015, 02:15:09 pm »
Oh my god, someone doesnt support their government. What a shock. Seriuslly, now you just went full retard and are throwing every little displeasing fact you know here. Most people dont support their own governments. Thats how democracy works. One side wins, other keeps quiet til new elections. Atleast ukrainians now have the option to choose.

its not about not supporting government, its about how they deal with them :))

well did u watch any of the other videos ? maybe u want to comment on all of them? not just this one

if former retired NATO general, who was in command of all nato forces at some point, doesn't convince u even a little, then there are shit lot u tube videos with ex CIA, NATO and other agents on u tube telling the same thing
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: April 05, 2015, 02:22:08 pm »
its like u watch only one resource and thats it, closing eyes on everything else.

maybe just question some of the things? turn ur brain on for a while, maybe u'll find something new and useful

I'm for example very critical to RT chan, it is russia orientated, but there are just some facts that can be taken from there and you don't have to take opinion of reportes on the matter. All reporters just exaggerate depending on who they belong to. Propaganda both ways. But on the other hand if someone tells an idiotic lie on Western news chan, then how do u defend urself and present proof that its a lie? Through alternative media.

Did u see interviews with Psaki? All she says, we believe russian did this and russia did that, without any proofs. All u have to do now in media is to say - I believe that ... and any phrase after that and ppl think its a fact then.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: April 05, 2015, 02:27:11 pm »
I'll show u hows its done on Yetsenyk example

U find multiple videos of his speach on you tube to make sure its true and was on German TV, then u listen to original version in ukrainian, then u forget about all reaction of press to his speach, so it doesn't cloud ur mind...
then u think for a few minutes and u give ur result: He is insane stupid idiot!
vuala

Thats how u do it with all news.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9053 on: April 05, 2015, 02:29:30 pm »
+1
What is EU / NATO?

They are for the most part democratic, successful countries, where people in general live good lives. You can throw shit at US all day, but please don't call it a failed state. It's an awesome country in so many ways, and superior to any country in the world in many other ways. It's the country where you can sue McDonalds for millions if they spill hot coffee on you. So in a sense, they do have pretty good rights for the consumer. :D

What is the Russia aligned countries? Right now: Byelorussia, Kazakhstan.. uhm.. Armenia? Venezuela, cuba? Syria, serbia (India and China would choose the west any day.)

All of them backwards countries, some of them with the potential to be rich, but their people see none of that wealth. I mean.. Come on! Who the fuck in their right mind would like to belong to that gang of non democratic dictatorship kleptocracies? Obvious choice is obvious. But still some people think it's "Smart" to align with RF who has nothing to offer. Money or idea-wise. These days they can hardly prop up Transnitria :D

I'm so sorry Nebun, but cheap gas will not bring your country forward.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: April 05, 2015, 03:01:02 pm »
This is why RF is so effective. People get the impression that the West is shit, so they look for alternatives, so they bloat other more broken and unefficient systems to be more powerful than they actually are. People like Nebun are so scared of the evil US empire, that they blind themselves to bigger threats.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9055 on: April 05, 2015, 03:07:25 pm »
That is the problem, that you know better how to live for other nations without asking them how they want. And I believe in God, and what is going in the west. I could say that they will end like Soddom and Hommora one day. Those cities were rich too.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9056 on: April 05, 2015, 03:08:42 pm »
If you believe in god you will love it in america!!!! They are much much more fanatic about it than the russians :D

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: April 05, 2015, 03:15:59 pm »
soo since they most powerful in the world they have the right to start wars everywhere? :)
again this is all bullshit, since developments of countries u listed begun in 2000, before that they was recovering after soviet union collapse.
right now i see that economic growth and potential of developing countries are far more then in EU/US, just needs some time. U got on top of the mountain long ago, sitting there and thinking how low is everyone else.
Well then compare economic growth and depts of russia to US for example. Don't compare how shitty one is next to another, developing country is not a 1 day process. Compare numbers of US growth over last 15 years and russia growth over last 15 years. Depts, Jobs etc.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Russian_economy_since_fall_of_Soviet_Union.PNG
http://www.statista.com/statistics/188165/annual-gdp-growth-of-the-united-states-since-1990/
since 2000 not in any of the years they reached 4 %
just for u Finland http://www.tradingeconomics.com/finland/gdp-growth
unemployment rate http://www.tradingeconomics.com/russia/unemployment-rate - USA have about the same right now with Russia but just look at how it changed.
External Depts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
And on top of it :) 400bil deal with china without use of dolar, China - Iran deals without use of dollar, and soon new world currency organized by developing/growing countries Russia, China, India, Brasil.

we'll see how it goes ye? :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9058 on: April 05, 2015, 03:16:06 pm »
If you believe in god you will love it in america!!!! They are much much more fanatic about it than the russians :D
I know that, I have many american friends-believers, their government is not believers.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: April 05, 2015, 03:19:29 pm »
This is why RF is so effective. People get the impression that the West is shit, so they look for alternatives, so they bloat other more broken and unefficient systems to be more powerful than they actually are. People like Nebun are so scared of the evil US empire, that they blind themselves to bigger threats.

again u don't dig enough, all u can say is how much ur country is better then russia and won't consider anything else :)
u don't think about things like this
In u compare russia to ur country at 1998 it was so much worse then it is now, its catching up on all sides.
when UIF looks at you