Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485282 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8925 on: April 03, 2015, 04:31:09 pm »

Tibe ur logic just insane to me. Maybe after USA invade all countries in middle east u would change ur opinion. Or they will tell u that they saving people and u will be fine with it.

If russia will use same politics as USA and start attacking countries one after another in europe for example, i will be against Russia then. Ukraine doesn't count!!!! We've been in same situation when prednestrovie rise in Moldova. And if conflict would go to the next level I'm sure half of the population would want protection and help from Russians.
If Ukraine wanted to shift in EU way, they could have done it million times softer. I guess their masters need war.

You do realise a lot of genocides could be avoided with proper world policing right? And USA doesnt have to invade all countries in the middle east. A lot of countries there dont have beef with US. Refugees are a real problem to economy. What happens if lets say for example Serbia starts having rebels and gets turned into warzone? And while everyone just does the typical politics, including your country, millions of poor people from there with no home will swarm in into your country and other countries nearby. You are poor already, imagine what would happen if those people just escalated all those social problems you already have.

This is the issue with you "everyone should deal with their own problem" types. You dont really get that heavy shit thats going on Syria is affecting all countries nearby aswell. Im not saying that US should have gone in Syria. Im saying someone...anyone, should have. Russia, China, Japan, North Korea, I dont give a crap. Everyones just meh.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8926 on: April 03, 2015, 04:37:45 pm »
people just want better life, the rest is irrelevant. there is no simple path, but the fastest way to get it is to join with eu.

in ukrainian case its better than to be left alone and being slowly eaten by own oligarchs. and its way better than to side with russian dictatorship/kleptocracy that offers neither prosperity nor civil rights, where the only thing matters is if you suck putlers dick.

its just logical that nobody (except some retarded countries in central asia ruled by dictators) sides with russia, because russia has really nothing to offer, in fact it offers no perspective at all. if siding with russia was such a win win scenario, why would everyone on your borders try to get isolated from you as much as possible.

you either open your eyes realizing your country is utter shitte, that you wasted decades after revolution to make it better and you're to blame or you just stay asleep and keep blaming jews, amuricans, einsteinjungend or whoever else. or i think just do what you want, not that anybody really cares that much...

(click to show/hide)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: April 03, 2015, 04:55:41 pm »
+1
so much stupid bullshit :)))))

yes i'm sure ukraine will have much better life from now on... just like they wanted
In moldova we have the same, it changed the next second after president changed. Now we sooo happy. We can visit u in finland tomek, tho we don't have any money to do so. We will send u corps of our pensioners. Tho again we don't have any money for that too.

we wanted better life too :) it gone to shit
siding with eu is not correct term, we simply given our country to external owner thats all that happened
i'm not patriot in any way so i don't really give a fuck :) but this is the reality

and i've seen how in EU news they say "they just want a better life"
its such a dirty trick :))) "You will join EU and travel anywhere u want without visa!" yeah sounds like its worth to kill a lot of people.

By the way fighting one oligarch and then replace it with another doesn't look to me like fighting oligarhcy. It looks more like going in circles.

And all of u have such a western look at the situation. Any of u at all look at possibility of US/EU governments being shithead cunts? I usually don't name EU because they passive and just to what they told.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8928 on: April 03, 2015, 05:03:09 pm »
Well, there are countries, like Thomek said, successfully joining the EU and there those which don't.
Did it every occur to you that it's at least partly your own fault?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8929 on: April 03, 2015, 05:04:31 pm »
in general i'd say majority of governments (in the case of usa - especially in last two decades for sure), in the case of some eu countries as well, are really cunts. the point though is they're way smaller cunts than governments/dictator in russia. they're also a bit smaller cunts than our cunt government. for as much as i can do i try to be my own "government", i work for myself only as a freelancer, i try to avoid any state programs aka social insurance as much as i'm allowed to etc. but in some cases one has to decide which cunts he wants to side with and i vote for the smaller usa/eu cunt :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: April 03, 2015, 05:09:26 pm »
I havent heard a lot about Moldova, but what I have heard is that they are incredibly butthurt about pointless shit, kinda like Macedonia these days. Not really sure if its true. I suggest not really bothering to argue with him.

I dont really understand your hate towards EU. My country used to be an utter shithole with violence and everything. Joined EU we had money to build schools, bridges, roads, kindergardens and everything. Country looks pretty fine now. I dont know what fucking "obeying to master" EUthing you are talking about? We still have our country, flag, language, we can do whatever the hell we please. Streets are safe and people have jobs and social security. And if you claim its an illusion, id like you to tell me how exactly? Our leaders arent bounded to central leadership of Berlin or Washington. We have total liberty. I seriuslly think, your country just looks for reasons why it has failed so horribly.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:15:04 pm by Tibe »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: April 03, 2015, 05:20:56 pm »
in general i'd say majority of governments (in the case of usa - especially in last two decades for sure), in the case of some eu countries as well, are really cunts. the point though is they're way smaller cunts than governments/dictator in russia. they're also a bit smaller cunts than our cunt government. for as much as i can do i try to be my own "government", i work for myself only as a freelancer, i try to avoid any state programs aka social insurance as much as i'm allowed to etc. but in some cases one has to decide which cunts he wants to side with and i vote for the smaller usa/eu cunt :)

I think think other way around. US biggest cunt, it involved in more conflicts then anyone else.

About countries that joined EU, they got their things to a good level before joining EU not after :) And almost all countries that joined EU suffered economically in one way or another.
Italy, Spain, Greece, Litva, Latvia, Romania - i can't say about other countries because not sure. But anyway before joining EU those countries was fine so don't make it like its EUs doing.

Molly, i agree its all our fault that we allowed for it to happen and against logics of economy chose another path. Now we in decline again and with new depts and not sure for how long it will go on.
Yes its our fault we should have kicked that cunt president of ours out and stop all diplomacy with US and return our ex president or find new one who is interested in developing country. We have no trade with US and never had, we do we even need to communicate with them then. But now someone from Washington always coming to visit us.
But i can also blame those who organising revolts. Everything was going fine, why did we change to worse? :)
We could have left it the way it was, and there wouldn't be any reason to blame anyone.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: April 03, 2015, 05:26:24 pm »
+1
I havent heard a lot about Moldova, but what I have heard is that they are incredibly butthurt about pointless shit, kinda like Macedonia these days. Not really sure if its true. I suggest not really bothering to argue with him.

I dont really understand your hate towards EU. My country used to be an utter shithole with violence and everything. Joined EU we had money to build schools, bridges, roads, kindergardens and everything. Country looks pretty fine now. I dont know what fucking "obeying to master" EUthing you are talking about? We still have our country, flag, language, we can do whatever the hell we please. Streets are safe and people have jobs and social security. And if you claim its an illusion, id like you to tell me how exactly? Our leaders arent bounded to central leadership of Berlin or Washington. We have total liberty. I seriuslly think, your country just looks for reasons why it has failed so horribly.

I don't hate anyone :) I just dislike some governments and movements. What country you from?
Its just natural progression. Its safe here too. U think if u didn't join EU it would be worse?

Also before we paid for gas -4-5 x times less, as friendly nation to Russia, now we pay as europe but we can't cope to pay as europe :))
We could blame Russia for selling us everything at regular prices now, but what can u expect if we told them to fuck off. In their place i would do the same.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8933 on: April 03, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »
hmm you either see where and why can people have happier life or you don't, just live according to your beliefs nebun...

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: April 03, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »
Actually Latvia, Lithuania and Romania got richer by joining EU. Get your facts straight.

Italy, Spain and Greece were technically the only ones that got poorer, from all their members.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8935 on: April 03, 2015, 05:42:20 pm »
Quick! Discuss before Xant and tovi comes to ruin it!!

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: April 03, 2015, 05:43:41 pm »
really when? :)))) there was big interview of romanian businesses and development and it sounded opposite. they like freedom of going anywhere they want, thats true, but pay vs spend is worse then before.

just for u to relax found something funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-_M8Qs4pl0

Beauchamp do u think that joining EU will make all countries like Germany? Usually they stay same as was with small progress, and sometimes fail. Like southern eu countries. Because they have to adjust instead of going their own way. Its all down to population and their mentality. Germany would recover fast even if u level it and burn everything :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: April 03, 2015, 05:45:25 pm »
I think its better for me to leave this topic :) nobody will ever change their minds, and who cares anyway
i only came here to make few jokes and leave and end up debating
when UIF looks at you

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8938 on: April 03, 2015, 05:58:55 pm »
Yep, Nebun just wanted to write you to stop arguing.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: April 03, 2015, 06:00:00 pm »
heh some more from ur own :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgLby3Beb0

its a matter of view i know, but if u apply some logic, part of propaganda may fall apart
good that i don't watch news, or i'd be soooo involved here :)))
when UIF looks at you