Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485447 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8835 on: March 29, 2015, 10:26:42 am »
Did you see the video? She made it just for fun, and as I know it is ceasefire now.
Yes. So what? Pretty sure the thousands of people dying because Russia invaded Ukraine is a more pressing issue.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8836 on: March 29, 2015, 10:56:28 am »
They executed an old plan/dream, that they had no right to. Ukraine gave away their nuclear weapons so that RF would respects its territory. Of course, RF has had its fat fingers in Ukrainian politics since its inception. Even the RF developed (Excellent) flight sim Su-27 from 1996 had crimea as the only map and scenario, with the main thing being Ukraine vs RF.
Well maybe they had this plan. IMHO ukranian politics acted too rough against RF, politically they made many mistakes. RF used revolution in Kiev to annex Crimea, even after one year of annexation people in Crimea thinks that they made a right chose. I think RF planned this referendum, maybe later and Crimea would join RF anyways, RF used situation in Kiev. Bad or good I don't know.

No, RF created the rebellion, tried to make it look like a natural Maidan. I remember the videos of pure white sandbags blocking streets. It was not a people's revolt, but planned, started, commanded from RF, again with semi-military means. A more advanced version of crimea.
Well maybe yes, maybe no. Anyway people in Donbass were ready for this rebellion.

Afair the first reports of artillery being used was RF shelling of Ukrainian troops from across the border. IMO Ukraine commanders had no option but to set hard against hard. RF just responded by escalating the brutality at will. They had thousands of soldiers ready across the border, shuffling them in and out as they wanted.
And this explains why ukranian army shelled Donetsk and Luhansk? About first reports I can disagree, or this first reports you heard. Ukranian army also shelled across the border.

I'm sure shit happens in war, both ways. Sometimes Ukrainian separatists "finds" BUK's and shoot down civilian airplanes.
I'm not that sure that separatists shot down that airplane, but it can be. But shelling schools and hospitals and children gardens were not a one mistake, there were a lot of shellings.

Considering you are in deep shit if you air your true opinion about separatists, that such opinion would never be broadcast in RF media, that most Ukr sympathizers have run away long time ago, considering that RF propaganda has been bombarding Ukr with bullshit about baby crucifixion style lies since the start of the conflict... well no shit, im sure they hate Poroshenko. The rest of Ukraine now hates Putin though.
Don't know about RF media. But what I heard from Donbass civilians ukranian troops robbed people, shelled buildings from tanks just for fun. And Donbass people watch ukr TV too, and they see what a huge lie ukr TV say, every shelling of them they made by themselves. Ofcourse they will hate Poroshenko and ukr TV.

The only thing is that nobody wants this war, except Putin of course. The war is absurd, and its mostly about russian pride.
Interesting why you think that only Putin gains something. For me USA gain more.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8837 on: March 29, 2015, 11:00:48 am »
you really surf the Internet and read for hours all this crap that you post link here?? You have a problem, unless you are writing a doctorate about Central Asia. My advice is to find yourself a babe (I hope you have a free $ 20) and fuck her.  If suddenly your mother managed to marry you, put a bag on ur wife's ugly head and fuck her, smoke a cigarette again fuck again. Stop being a neerd.
(click to show/hide)
DAYM.... Vovka, you be learnin! I'm proud of you, next time your  "yo mamma" joke may even succeed, be sure to try again!  :lol:

After you finish attacking the messenger though - try addressing the message :) Y'aknow... for the "civilized discussion", of which you "don't get tired" all of a sudden  :rolleyes:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8838 on: March 29, 2015, 11:15:14 am »
[...]
Interesting why you think that only Putin gains something. For me USA gain more.
Care to eleborate?
Tovi and Nicko claim the same thing and they have yet to back up their claims by anything more than just conspiracy bullshit.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8839 on: March 29, 2015, 11:49:20 am »
Care to eleborate?
Tovi and Nicko claim the same thing and they have yet to back up their claims by anything more than just conspiracy bullshit.
Well it is trade of military equipment, tarde between RF and USA increased by 7%, USA export to RF raised by 21%. Trade between EU and RF decreased by 4.3%. Son of Baiden become a director of the company which produces slate oil. And what conspiracy bullshit? It is just a statistics. I just can't understand what Putin gained from this war in Donbass.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8840 on: March 29, 2015, 12:34:22 pm »
+1
Well it is trade of military equipment, tarde between RF and USA increased by 7%, USA export to RF raised by 21%. Trade between EU and RF decreased by 4.3%. Son of Baiden become a director of the company which produces slate oil. And what conspiracy bullshit? It is just a statistics. I just can't understand what Putin gained from this war in Donbass.

If it's just statistics can you provide source for it? According to my statistics 97.6% of your previous message is bullshit. Smells like we've got Nicko's successor here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8841 on: March 29, 2015, 12:41:42 pm »
If USA benefits so much, and Putin doesn't, then why would Russia keep supporting the separatists with men and equipment? Since the separatists take their orders from Russia, Putin could make it stop at any point. Or why do you think all the peace negotiations have been with Putin?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8842 on: March 29, 2015, 12:47:50 pm »
+1
If USA benefits so much, and Putin doesn't, then why would Russia keep supporting the separatists with men and equipment? Since the separatists take their orders from Russia, Putin could make it stop at any point. Or why do you think all the peace negotiations have been with Putin?

At some point statements of certain people look like "I fucked your mother" and then we reply with questions/demands looking like idiots ourselves.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: March 29, 2015, 12:51:40 pm »
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102540947

"In a published statement on the legislature's website Tuesday, he said that Chechnya would begin the delivery of new weapons to Mexico and mentioned the arming of "Guerrillas" in the region."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102534017?__source=yahoo
"The U.K. has sent extra military support to one of its overseas colonies at the bottom of the world, the Falkland Islands, amid concerns that it is facing increased risk of attack from Argentina, backed by Russia. "

Quote from President of Argentina:
"The Malvinas has always belonged to Argentina, the same way that Crimea also belonged to the Soviet Union until it was given to Ukraine."

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: March 29, 2015, 12:58:27 pm »
Quote from President of Argentina:
"The Malvinas has always belonged to Argentina, the same way that Crimea also belonged to the Soviet Union until it was given to Ukraine."

Crimea belonged to UkrSSR for decades at the point Soviet Union fell apart. It was not given to Ukraine by anyone, it was a part of UkrSSR. It's like saying Moscow belonged to USSR until it was given to Russian Federation. Everything that was a part of USSR belonged to USSR.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8845 on: March 29, 2015, 01:09:58 pm »
Crimea belonged to UkrSSR for decades at the point Soviet Union fell apart. It was not given to Ukraine by anyone, it was a part of UkrSSR. It's like saying Moscow belonged to USSR until it was given to Russian Federation. Everything that was a part of USSR belonged to USSR.

Take it up with President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner of Argentina, i just posted the article.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: March 29, 2015, 01:12:04 pm »
Take it up with President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner of Argentina, i just posted the article.

Yeah, I quoted that. Just saying that phrases like that are just stupid as hell.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8847 on: March 29, 2015, 01:17:45 pm »
Eastern Ukrainians (Ukrainians mixed with western Russians, pure Russians and Tatars, eastern is just formal, this also contains the whole southern Ukraine): are mostly passive in everything and act more or less like Russians these days (no matter how bad things are - you're either afraid to show your opinion or you just eat it and carry on). Most of them are considered as low educated and bad mannered ignorant alcoholics of working class (called "bydlo" in Ukrainian)
Dave seems you are so retarded, I'm not surprised that you find my opnion as a bullshit. I think you just can't think another way  :rolleyes:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: March 29, 2015, 01:22:06 pm »
+2
Dave seems you are so retarded, I'm not surprised that you find my opnion as a bullshit. I think you just can't think another way  :rolleyes:

Lol, I wrote it how it is in reality. And my own city is also considered as eastern even though it's in South West. Ask random people in Moscow what they think about people from Northern Caucasus. If most people are considered as something it doesn't mean that it's true.
It's just so funny that instead of proving what you called statistics - you just started calling me names, quoting random post made more than a year ago and calling "statistics" your opinion.
That's not the point boy.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8849 on: March 29, 2015, 01:22:27 pm »
So let me get this straight. You ignore direct questions addressed to you regarding statements you made and instead quote an irrelevant post by Dave from a year ago and just ad hominem him.

It's like a deja vu, Tovi and DonNicko all over again.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.