Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485499 times)

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8820 on: March 28, 2015, 06:14:45 pm »
Nice veiled attempt at "being objective" at first, now you look proper!

Please comment!
Attempt at being objective? Fishing with grenades is for dumbs, and this people on the video seems are. Your comment about ukranian girl?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: March 28, 2015, 06:33:36 pm »
If so then OK, but IMHO shooting at building not good anyways
Do you know what war means? You know, like, in real life, not in Disney movies.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: March 28, 2015, 06:43:56 pm »
Do you know what war means? You know, like, in real life, not in Disney movies.
What was your question for? Do you know what war means?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: March 28, 2015, 06:54:57 pm »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: March 28, 2015, 06:56:41 pm »
I don't know what the real war looks like and didn't understand what your question was for.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: March 28, 2015, 08:39:18 pm »
Well, y'see, in war "not good" things happen. Some random building taking damage is the least of anyone's problems.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8826 on: March 28, 2015, 08:56:19 pm »
For separatists hiding in civilian houses? The majority of such small villages are empty anyway, not even separatists are there.
pretty shure she headshoot 10 of them )) Just admit that she stupid bitch, and wanted to make nice video.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: March 28, 2015, 09:12:18 pm »
Well, y'see, in war "not good" things happen. Some random building taking damage is the least of anyone's problems.
Did you see the video? She made it just for fun, and as I know it is ceasefire now. In the west media I see how separatists and Russia are badn that they break ceasefire and so on, and never saw how ukranian army is bad. I don't like to learn only one side's opinion and try to see both sides. What is clear for me, that Russia took Crimea or annexed without any murders. Also Russia helped Donbass in their rebellion with troops and weapons. Ukraine started ATO. Ukranian army shelled Donetsk and Luhansk, because of that more then 1000 civilians were killed. Sometimes this shellings were at positions, where no separatists were noticed. It was schools, hospitals. And I watched opinion of Donbass people and people on the west. Nobody wants this war. And people in Donbass hate Poroshenko.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: March 28, 2015, 11:21:24 pm »
of the ones who occupied the spot before or their neighbors.

Oberyn and Xant, this is what I'm talking about. Yes, I know the region had been very probably previously occupied before the Basque arrived, but their presence there is ancient enough that we don't have much in the way of clues, in whatever form. Interestingly enough, even the Inuit didn't find Northern Canada unoccupied, as the now extinct "Dorset people" lived there before.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8829 on: March 28, 2015, 11:58:08 pm »
What is clear for me, that Russia took Crimea or annexed without any murders.

They executed an old plan/dream, that they had no right to. Ukraine gave away their nuclear weapons so that RF would respects its territory. Of course, RF has had its fat fingers in Ukrainian politics since its inception. Even the RF developed (Excellent) flight sim Su-27 from 1996 had crimea as the only map and scenario, with the main thing being Ukraine vs RF.

Also Russia helped Donbass in their rebellion with troops and weapons.

No, RF created the rebellion, tried to make it look like a natural Maidan. I remember the videos of pure white sandbags blocking streets. It was not a people's revolt, but planned, started, commanded from RF, again with semi-military means. A more advanced version of crimea.

Ukranian army shelled Donetsk and Luhansk

Afair the first reports of artillery being used was RF shelling of Ukrainian troops from across the border. IMO Ukraine commanders had no option but to set hard against hard. RF just responded by escalating the brutality at will. They had thousands of soldiers ready across the border, shuffling them in and out as they wanted.

Sometimes this shellings were at positions, where no separatists were noticed. It was schools, hospitals.

I'm sure shit happens in war, both ways. Sometimes Ukrainian separatists "finds" BUK's and shoot down civilian airplanes.

And I watched opinion of Donbass people and people on the west. Nobody wants this war. And people in Donbass hate Poroshenko.

Considering you are in deep shit if you air your true opinion about separatists, that such opinion would never be broadcast in RF media, that most Ukr sympathizers have run away long time ago, considering that RF propaganda has been bombarding Ukr with bullshit about baby crucifixion style lies since the start of the conflict... well no shit, im sure they hate Poroshenko. The rest of Ukraine now hates Putin though.

Go see the vice documentaries from maidan, crimea and on.

The only thing is that nobody wants this war, except Putin of course. The war is absurd, and its mostly about russian pride.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:02:12 am by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: March 29, 2015, 12:46:19 am »
I remember the videos of pure white sandbags blocking streets. It was not a people's revolt, but planned, started, commanded from RF,
Russian army has a special unit to deploy pure white bags, so if you see white bags - Army close.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: March 29, 2015, 01:33:24 am »
pretty shure she headshoot 10 of them )) Just admit that she stupid bitch, and wanted to make nice video.

She is, it's kinda obvious. I'm also sceptical about the whole Aydar batallion.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8832 on: March 29, 2015, 04:44:33 am »
Russian army has a special unit to deploy pure white bags, so if you see white bags - Army close.
(click to show/hide)

Of course, the bags could have come from anywhere. Point is that the whole thing seemed artificial, planned and commanded, rather than a people's protest. It looked like, and was, "a copy of maidan" as it would be executed by military thinking people.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8833 on: March 29, 2015, 08:09:00 am »
Of course, the bags could have come from anywhere. Point is that the whole thing seemed artificial, planned and commanded, rather than a people's protest. It looked like, and was, "a copy of maidan" as it would be executed by military thinking people.
I'm amazed that you are STILL not weary of arguing this :)

As the saying goeas - "if it quacks, like a russian little-green-man, if it acts like a russian little-green-man, it must be a natural local armed uprising against russian propaganda created bullshit".

And then some new moron comes and tries to "explain how it really is"...objectively, based or RT  :D
Incidentally - related piece about this http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/russian-propaganda-exploits-western-weakness/518092.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:17:32 am by Kuujis »

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: March 29, 2015, 09:36:08 am »
I'm amazed that you are STILL not weary of arguing this :)
As the saying goeas - "if it quacks, like a russian little-green-man, if it acts like a russian little-green-man, it must be a natural local armed uprising against russian propaganda created bullshit".
And then some new moron comes and tries to "explain how it really is"...objectively, based or RT  :D
Incidentally - related piece about this http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/russian-propaganda-exploits-western-weakness/518092.html

you really surf the Internet and read for hours all this crap that you post link here?? You have a problem, unless you are writing a doctorate about Central Asia. My advice is to find yourself a babe (I hope you have a free $ 20) and fuck her.  If suddenly your mother managed to marry you, put a bag on ur wife's ugly head and fuck her, smoke a cigarette again fuck again. Stop being a neerd.
(click to show/hide)