Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485521 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8685 on: March 23, 2015, 08:25:47 am »
Also Russia threatened Denmark with nukes. That if he gets in on the NATO rocketshieldthing, they will aim their warheads at them. Russia - misunderstood country that always wanted peace. Seriuslly, they like directly insult and threaten other countries leaders face to face and than they claim their bad relationships are the fault of propaganda and USA. Where the hell is the logic here?
In Twitter  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #8686 on: March 23, 2015, 01:19:27 pm »
we got nice military excersise with americans now, tanks and shit. Be afraid russia.  8-)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: March 23, 2015, 01:27:22 pm »
we got nice military excersise with americans now, tanks and shit. Be afraid russia.  8-)
you will not get our potato!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: March 23, 2015, 02:31:20 pm »
In Twitter  :lol:

You do realise that atleast half of your dumb countries population and politicians take much less similar things from USA and EU much more seriuslly?

"xaxaxa, they are scared of twitter claim and take it seriuslly, what idiots!!!!?!!" Your constant claim that this kind of stuff is nothing, would be correct, if rest of your country threated similar cases from other countries like jokes aswell. Unfortunately if some USA politician said something like that in Twitter at Russia, your idiot country would definately overreact and instant nuke the planet.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: March 23, 2015, 03:57:19 pm »
+3
Today I saw the first slav squatting dude ever in Finland, drinking vodka. #the invasion has begun
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8690 on: March 23, 2015, 04:02:54 pm »
Today I saw the first slav squatting dude ever in Finland, drinking vodka. #the invasion has begun

Shit, start barricading your home, and arm yourself immediately.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: March 23, 2015, 04:15:50 pm »
+3

Check for forgery on Adidas tracksuit, if not forged then it was disguised US soldier, slavs too poor to afford original Adidas. Confirmed from source fox news

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: March 23, 2015, 04:32:07 pm »
You do realise that atleast half of your dumb countries population and politicians take much less similar things from USA and EU much more seriuslly?

"xaxaxa, they are scared of twitter claim and take it seriuslly, what idiots!!!!?!!" Your constant claim that this kind of stuff is nothing, would be correct, if rest of your country threated similar cases from other countries like jokes aswell. Unfortunately if some USA politician said something like that in Twitter at Russia, your idiot country would definately overreact and instant nuke the planet.
take a deep breath, you sound like a barbarian, even for people from the dense forests of northern Petersburg like me.

we want to nuke the world for 70 years already, but still can not find the right button. But do not worry, the best minds of our kind are working on it.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: March 23, 2015, 04:48:22 pm »

well, this one looks more like an exaggeration of western press. i guess there was a formal information that denmark will be a valid target again (it was one as nato member anyway) and thats it.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: March 23, 2015, 05:02:33 pm »
+1
well, this one looks more like an exaggeration of western press. i guess there was a formal information that denmark will be a valid target again (it was one as nato member anyway) and thats it.
In August last year, Denmark said that  they wants to equip one of their ship with American radar, and join the NATO rocketshieldthing. Russian politician said: «Я не думаю, что датчане в полной мере понимают последствия, если страна присоединится к возглавляемой США системе противоракетной обороны. Если это произойдет, датские военные корабли станут мишенями для российских ядерных ракет»

Google translate ^"I do not think that the Danes are fully aware of the consequences if the country will join the US-led missile defense system. If this happens, the Danish warships will become targets for Russian nuclear missiles "

now lets make from it news for Tibelike (why i always write tovi instead tibe  :cry: )  ppls  "I do not think that the Danes are fully aware of the consequences if the country Denmark will join the US-led missile defense system. If this happens, the Danish warships will become targets for Russian nuclearked missiles "
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:55:25 am by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8695 on: March 23, 2015, 05:09:38 pm »

Felt this is appropriate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EzNhaLUT520#t=60

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: March 24, 2015, 08:35:05 am »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: March 24, 2015, 08:59:27 am »
now lets make from it news for Tibelike (why i always write tovi instead tibe  :cry: )  ppls  "I do not think that the Danes are fully aware of the consequences if the country Denmark will join the US-led missile defense system. If this happens, the Danish warships will become targets for Russian nuclearked missiles "

Its amusing how you pretend not to give a shit, yet you go through fuckton of effort and keep reading it. Man even I occasinally skip like 20 pages of this thread, not even reading them, but you are like always here. You just switched the message of "we will aim nukes at you" with "we will shoot nukes". Yea, that is much better. If someone is aming a gun at your face, he is clearly friend, aslong as he doesnt shoot.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8698 on: March 24, 2015, 09:09:11 am »
US military convoy in Romania :

[youtube]https://youtu.be/UvHCcn3N4jI[/youtube]