Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485293 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8595 on: March 18, 2015, 01:37:54 pm »
Oberyn, really learn history about Ukraine since 9 century, then say, because in this situation it seems stupid
I have my doubts that you know history better than him. There is a reason why historians (and history books) from Russia are ridiculed everywhere beyond your western borders.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8596 on: March 18, 2015, 01:52:35 pm »
I have my doubts that you know history better than him. There is a reason why historians (and history books) from Russia are ridiculed everywhere beyond your western borders.
Yep, because of that Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland said that ukranians freed Auschwitz. Yatsenyuk said that Russia occupied Germany and Obama thought that Crimea went from Russia in 19 century

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8597 on: March 18, 2015, 02:59:13 pm »
Yep, because of that Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland said that ukranians freed Auschwitz. Yatsenyuk said that Russia occupied Germany and Obama thought that Crimea went from Russia in 19 century
Selective quotes for quality channel RT much! Such wow. Educational bliss.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8598 on: March 18, 2015, 04:14:18 pm »
Well that and the fact that until really recently it was not allowed to study or research the possibility of Viking presence in Russia because it didn't fit the national theme/narrative. Now suddenly since this has become less frowned upon all this evidence appears that never existed before! As a single example I think that fairly accurately depicts why the rest of the world does not hold the official history of Russia in high regard.
I don't know where did you get it, but when we studied in the school, everybody knew that history uf the Rus begins from the date when Rus called Knyaz from varyags, who called vikings on the west. And Ruriks began to rule. Or this something different on the west?
Selective quotes for quality channel RT much! Such wow. Educational bliss.
Wow you tried to look clever, pitty that it was just a try.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8599 on: March 18, 2015, 04:38:17 pm »
haha this is a good one, fits this forum perfectly :D :D :D

Q: Whats the difference between a smart Russian and a pink gay unicorn?
A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: March 18, 2015, 05:14:37 pm »
Piece of good advice. It was necessary only to build houses for several million people

it would have never been several million if you didnt create a warzone and shuffle millions out of their homes.  Dont you see the irony, you created the fucking problem that you are complaining about.  There arent millions of rebels, only a few thousand, so if they feel that passionate about russia, move to russia.  Except, they already live in russia, because they are russian soldiers......

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8601 on: March 18, 2015, 05:44:17 pm »
it would have never been several million if you didnt create a warzone and shuffle millions out of their homes.  Dont you see the irony, you created the fucking problem that you are complaining about.  There arent millions of rebels, only a few thousand, so if they feel that passionate about russia, move to russia.  Except, they already live in russia, because they are russian soldiers......
this is just show that you don't know anything about people in Donbass and their opinion.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8602 on: March 18, 2015, 05:55:55 pm »
so why maidan didnt run in eu? )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: March 18, 2015, 08:40:19 pm »
I find Vovka take on this particularly strange. It's a lot of jokes in Slavenglish with an ambiguous undertone.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8604 on: March 18, 2015, 11:47:26 pm »
they could just drive like 20km east and be russians in russia, instead of assholes in ukraine.

them to leave and end a absolutely pointless war

sure yes, if it stops the war.  Sometimes you have to separate the wheat from the chaff

Well, you know, 1 million eastern ukrainians have left their country already. They are now dispatched everywhere in Russia. And they talk about what they lived.
That's why russians don't need any propaganda to make their own opinion of the situation in Ukraine.
You all should admit that YOUR opinion is much more dependant on your national medias.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8605 on: March 18, 2015, 11:57:49 pm »
Latest footage of Tovi:

Xant, I can imagine you on your PC, searching for trisomics pictures, for hours. Or is it taken from your personal collection ?

Boy, you seem pretty...disturbed.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8606 on: March 19, 2015, 12:28:38 am »
+1
Xant, I can imagine you on your PC, searching for trisomics pictures, for hours. Or is it taken from your personal collection ?
I bet someone post  dat picture relatively Xant on another forum  :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8607 on: March 19, 2015, 12:58:33 am »

I bet you think so, because as demonstrated, Google is black magic to you. But for those of us blessed with the power of >60IQ it only takes a few seconds. See, life is so much easier when you're not retarded! Sorry, that was mean, nobody chooses to be born as dumb as you. Here, I found another gif about you:

I bet someone post  dat picture relatively Xant on another forum  :P
Is it just me or is your English getting worse and worse? Lay off the vodka, Vovka.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: March 19, 2015, 05:23:05 am »
this is just show that you don't know anything about people in Donbass and their opinion.

Really? And what exactly is there to know about the people of Donbass and their misguided opinion of the political affairs?

What would have possibly happened to the people in Donbass if they chose not to fight and stay in Ukraine. Would have they been massmurdered? No way. Ruled by na zis? Ukr government is not fascist. Russians in Donbass would have lost a lot of their rights? Doubt it. Compared to rest of Europe, russians in Russia have actually less rights than other people in EU. They would have economically suffered? They are suffering right now and much worse. Crimea is even economically suffering, althou there is no battles there atm. And its going to suffer for atleast 10 years.

Russia doesnt care about russians, it just uses them. All russian government cares about is squarekm and being a counterpower to the West, even if it means just being straight up wrong and at the cost of its own peoples wellfare. Once again, nothing bad would have happened to people of Donbass if they stood together with Ukr.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8609 on: March 19, 2015, 07:32:44 am »
Really? And what exactly is there to know about the people of Donbass and their misguided opinion of the political affairs?

What would have possibly happened to the people in Donbass if they chose not to fight and stay in Ukraine. Would have they been massmurdered? No way. Ruled by na zis? Ukr government is not fascist. Russians in Donbass would have lost a lot of their rights? Doubt it. Compared to rest of Europe, russians in Russia have actually less rights than other people in EU. They would have economically suffered? They are suffering right now and much worse. Crimea is even economically suffering, althou there is no battles there atm. And its going to suffer for atleast 10 years.

Russia doesnt care about russians, it just uses them. All russian government cares about is squarekm and being a counterpower to the West, even if it means just being straight up wrong and at the cost of its own peoples wellfare. Once again, nothing bad would have happened to people of Donbass if they stood together with Ukr.
Why you say these silly things to the bunch of mindless ants, who are only proud to feed their cleptocracy? Didn't you know they are proud ot this shithole they have built?

oh, and just so were clear - seems your puppets are on the move again. Now, since they can't do shit on their own, they are waiting for ruskies army troops, which wait until putler deems "Minsk2 lasted long enough and here you go a random reason, why I got bored of it the agreement  is no longer valid".

https://slon.ru/posts/49453

Oh... shit, wrong link intentionally :D