Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485209 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8565 on: March 16, 2015, 11:18:52 pm »
Naw, man, Google is owned by USA/NATO/chocolate chip cookie West/Zionists.
Or perhaps it would be too sensible to use it.

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/meanwhile-in-ukraine/msg1123004/#msg1123004

:lol:
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8566 on: March 16, 2015, 11:28:11 pm »
well, the steinmeier guy has told that the NATO reports about russian involvement in ukraine are exaggerated.
for me sounds this like, "yes there are russian elements in eastern ukraine, but not as many as US generals say".

about the sanctions, the last thing i have heard that they should last a bit longer. harder ones are planned in the case of a new attack, too.

now to something completely different.
when russia can steal some clay, germanyland can do this as well.
with a tank into the Netherlands

"exagerated"... indeed, there is absolutly no evidence of it.
But I can show you tons of evidences of the presence of US troops in european countries ! Even our planes carrier "Charles DeGaulle" is under US command now (against Daesh). Who is the Empire here ? And who is under military occupation ?
I mean, we know that NATO troops are present in Ukraine, and also western mercenaries. Only western countries seem blind about that reality but the rest of the world knows that.
The USA play a game against Russia, and countries like Germany just don't want to pay the price of that game anymore.
You can lie to yourself or to some people on internet. But people in the Donbass (and Russia) knows who is attacking them. And that's what is important. Not what I think or what you think of the situation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now, what is the solution ? Is there any chance for Ukraine to get some military victory ? If not, they should find an agreement or let them go  live their russian life or whatever they want.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:38:41 am by Tovi »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: March 16, 2015, 11:34:45 pm »
But I can show you tons of evidences of the presence of US troops in european countries ! Even our planes carrier "Charles DeGaulle" is under US command now (against Daesh). Who is the Empire here ? And who is under military occupation ?
I mean, we know that NATO troops are present in Ukraine, and also western mercenaries. Only western countries seem blind about that reality but the rest of the world know that.
The USA play a game against Russia, and countries like Germany just don't want to pay the price of that game anymore.
You can lie to yourself or to some people on internet. But people in the Donbass (and Russia) knows who is attacking.

Now, what is the solution ? Is there any chance for Ukraine to get some military victory ? If not, they should find an agreement or let them go  live their russian life or whatever they want.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: March 17, 2015, 12:30:52 am »
+1
Today woman with two children was hit to death by the Ukrainian armored car, woman and one child is alive, 8 y.o. girl is dead. Interesting what ukranian TV says or western media about it

In Russia pedestrian kill car in accident.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: March 17, 2015, 12:59:54 am »

prove it :P
ok, my point of view here. one year ago some gunmen who have looked like russian soldiers have appeared in crimea.
back then the kremlin has told "no this are not our guys, they are local self defense forces".
a few month later putin-man itself has admitted  "of course this were our guys in crimea".
and then suddenly more gunmen have appeared in eastern ukraine and the kremlin has told "oh, this are local defense forces".

see, and at this point i do not need any evidence anymore. they have lied before and they will lie again (or they will prove me that i am wrong).

I mean, we know that NATO troops are present in Ukraine, and also western mercenaries. Only western countries seem blind about that reality but the rest of the world knows that.
You can lie to yourself or to some people on internet. But people in the Donbass (and Russia) knows who is attacking. And that's what is important. Not what I think or what you think of the situation.

the thing is there is no black or white. there is only black. every country has some skeletons in the closet.
the usa try to keep their dominance and bully smaller countries.
france still exploits africa and germanyland sells its shit to everyone who can pay for it.
and russia, well russia bullies smaller contries, too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8570 on: March 17, 2015, 06:23:14 am »
Why is it interesting? Are you interested about traffic accidents in Poland too?
Xant this is just show that you don't give a f... about Ukraine. And yes, if you have traffic accidents where drunken soldier on armoured car (BTR) hit the child to death on the sidewalk, then show it.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8571 on: March 17, 2015, 08:22:29 am »
Xant this is just show that you don't give a f... about Ukraine. And yes, if you have traffic accidents where drunken soldier on armoured car (BTR) hit the child to death on the sidewalk, then show it.
Every proper country with free media can show you TONS of ugly accidents involving military personell, police officers, etc.

In LT e.g. there was a cop who got drunk, killed 3 kids with his car, was all over media, not surprising, even if unfortunate and sad.

Accidents happen. When you are at war with russia and military vehicles drive around next to civilians - accidents involving military vehicles happen. There is NOTHING surprising. Non. Nada. Unless you are in shithole russia, where you need to justify why fighting against Ukraine is just and right and <insert random moronic media pushed zombie strato-plane spaceship related reason>. Every bit like this looks like a pitiful attempt to justify your shit-of-a-country waging war against Ukraine and you in person trying to calm your (almost non existent?) conscience, that in some SICK way you are NOT responsible for the shit your country does in Ukraine.

Also - now is about time to remember Odessa fire. Just a friendly reminder... to not get lost in all the media buzz.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: March 17, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »
No, this just shows how biased and not-very-smart you are. There are traffic accidents everywhere, ALL THE TIME. If there's anyone to blame it's Russia, there wouldn't be BTRs on the street if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8573 on: March 17, 2015, 09:04:40 pm »
No, this just shows how biased and not-very-smart you are. There are traffic accidents everywhere, ALL THE TIME. If there's anyone to blame it's Russia, there wouldn't be BTRs on the street if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine.
If there weren't any illegal armed revolution in Kiev, there wouldn't be so many deathes and a war. And if in Finland or Lithuania this is standart situation when drunken soldiers drive BTR just for fun on high speed and hit people, bus or something other(many  situation last monthes, and if you would know russian, I would give you many links to what local citizens think about ukranian army), then in Russia is not

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: March 17, 2015, 09:29:25 pm »
If there weren't any illegal armed revolution in Kiev, there wouldn't be so many deathes and a war. And if in Finland or Lithuania this is standart situation when drunken soldiers drive BTR just for fun on high speed and hit people, bus or something other(many  situation last monthes, and if you would know russian, I would give you many links to what local citizens think about ukranian army), then in Russia is not
You are an ignorant twat, I dare say.

If not for russias meddling - there would have been no need for maidan and what followed, but your thick russian headbottom is too stupid to take note of that. EVEN if there was a hint at "illegitimacy" in Ukraine - there were PROPER ellections of both president AND parliament, and you still chase these fucked up ghosts. Go recount votes in your russian shithole, where 143% of voters participating is norm and cleptocracy is "legitimate".

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: March 17, 2015, 09:39:11 pm »
http://www.ibtimes.com/drunk-driving-russia-consequence-massive-alcoholism-795677

Russia has one of the world’s highest rates of traffic accidents -- about 30,000 people die annually on the roads, some due to alcohol consumption by motorists. (In comparison, that many people died on Britain’s roads between 2000 and 2010, according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper.)

Shamsail Saraliyev, an MP from the ruling United Russia Party, compared drunk driving to terrorism.

"Last year, drunk drivers killed 2,103 people,” Saraliyev told Russian media. “This is a colossal number. This year, as of September, tragedies on the roads have [already] killed 2,300 people.”

By comparison, 57 people were killed in terrorist attacks in Russia last year.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8576 on: March 17, 2015, 10:25:25 pm »
prove it :P
ok, my point of view here. one year ago some gunmen who have looked like russian soldiers have appeared in crimea.
back then the kremlin has told "no this are not our guys, they are local self defense forces".
a few month later putin-man itself has admitted  "of course this were our guys in crimea".
and then suddenly more gunmen have appeared in eastern ukraine and the kremlin has told "oh, this are local defense forces".

see, and at this point i do not need any evidence anymore. they have lied before and they will lie again (or they will prove me that i am wrong).

the thing is there is no black or white. there is only black. every country has some skeletons in the closet.
the usa try to keep their dominance and bully smaller countries.
france still exploits africa and germanyland sells its shit to everyone who can pay for it.
and russia, well russia bullies smaller contries, too.

I do not talk about Crimea, but Novorossia. Russia had a military base in Crimea, they don't have to justify their presence there. Does americans need to justify the presence of their troops in Poland, Balts, Rumania etc. ?

And to be correct, Steinmeir talked about a "dangerous propaganda". Because informations from german services are completly different from US asserts (especially from General Breedlove).
Why do you think that NATO and the USA were not invited at Minsk 2 ? Because everybody know they will try to deteriorate the situation.
It was even more obvious when they adopted new sanctions just after the cease-fire.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: March 17, 2015, 10:46:07 pm »
+2
i dont think tovi understands how a military base works on foreign soil.  Well i dont think tovi knows much about anything to be honest.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: March 17, 2015, 11:09:39 pm »
i dont think tovi understands how a military base works on foreign soil.  Well i dont think tovi knows much about anything to be honest.
Unfortunately - he knows how to multiply and vote. As the russian joke stands: crimeariver...

Oh, and Don - did you news agencies flash about these? http://vlada.io/11-dtp-s-uchastiem-boevikov-novorossii-kotoryie-nikogo-ne-vozmutili/ Its in russian even!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: March 17, 2015, 11:41:11 pm »
Yeah, no shit. I still keep wondering how it's possible for anyone to be that stupid.

That was the best part... seriously, just when I think he can't POSSIBLY say anything dumber, he does it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.