Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485551 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8355 on: February 24, 2015, 10:51:26 am »
I thought youd say Greece, thats why I bloody specified. Countries that left Russia or are related to Russia is the topic. Greece is unrelated atm.

What makes you think EU refused? Who told you EU refused? If anything Russia is infamous for not discussing but acting. But im gonna give it a benefit of the doubt none the less.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8356 on: February 24, 2015, 11:03:14 am »
I thought youd say Greece, thats why I bloody specified. Countries that left Russia or are related to Russia is the topic. Greece is unrelated atm.

What makes you think EU refused? Who told you EU refused? If anything Russia is infamous for not discussing but acting. But im gonna give it a benefit of the doubt none the less.
Yeah Greece was predictable. Anyway communism was a stupid thing, and countries that were in USSR can't become worse then they were.
EU refused to discuss joining of Ukraine to EU with Russia. It is simple.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8357 on: February 24, 2015, 11:09:38 am »
There were a lot of co-manufactures and links especially with Donbass. Joining EU will ruine all this cooperations. 6 mln people of Ukraine works in Russia and pay taxes to Ukraine. Now this will be ruined. Also joining EU will ruine allmost all production in Ukarine. And market will be fulled by better production from EU, so there won't be any economical independence in Ukraine for a long time. There is only one choise to migrate to EU and work there. But EU will not give jobs for them. If you can't understand this, that's OK. Because of that Yanukovich postponed a sighnment of agreement with EU.
Also I remember Lithuania was the leader in killing Jews, they killed 96-97% of Jews and started doing this before Germany occupied them. I think you are proud of this.
How is ANY of this russias business worthy of a friggin WAR? You have so much pity for Ukrainians, that you are willing to justify fucking WAR against them? What kind of logic is that? If they WANT to do this - good for them. If they will suffer for it - its their business. Why wage war on them? They have internal problems aplenty.

And dont kid yourself - Yanukovich posponed signing the deal AFTER puler said on the news, that Ukraine should not sign it :) Strange... you don't sound so naive. Maybe I was wrong :)

Oh, and that nice watabautism you pulled out, appreciated :) My grandmother, who was hiding jews from persecution and our family friends jews who survived due to this appreciate you caring about this. I'm proud of what they did. As for the "track record of Lithuania" wrt handling of jews before and during WW2 - I'm ashamed. On the possitive side we have passed a law regarding reparations few years ago, I consider this case closed. Not sure what else I can do about it, besides learning from the painful history.

Do you learn from your history? Like... all the neighbors running from a friendly russian to whatever possible place? ;)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: February 24, 2015, 11:14:30 am »
Yeah Greece was predictable. Anyway communism was a stupid thing, and countries that were in USSR can't become worse then they were.
WHY should they discuss? Besides your threat of nukes, which was "going full retard" - why should anyone discuss anything with russia, given its abusive one-sided relationships with its neighbors?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8359 on: February 24, 2015, 11:28:14 am »
How is ANY of this russias business worthy of a friggin WAR? You have so much pity for Ukrainians, that you are willing to justify fucking WAR against them? What kind of logic is that? If they WANT to do this - good for them. If they will suffer for it - its their business. Why wage war on them? They have internal problems aplenty.

And dont kid yourself - Yanukovich posponed signing the deal AFTER puler said on the news, that Ukraine should not sign it :) Strange... you don't sound so naive. Maybe I was wrong :)

Oh, and that nice watabautism you pulled out, appreciated :) My grandmother, who was hiding jews from persecution and our family friends jews who survived due to this appreciate you caring about this. I'm proud of what they did. As for the "track record of Lithuania" wrt handling of jews before and during WW2 - I'm ashamed. On the possitive side we have passed a law regarding reparations few years ago, I consider this case closed. Not sure what else I can do about it, besides learning from the painful history.

Do you learn from your history? Like... all the neighbors running from a friendly russian to whatever possible place? ;)
About history of course I learn, because my grandfather were killed by red army. I'm not proud of this and I condemn Stalin and his ruling, because he was the same as H itler. I know that your countries suffered to much from USSR, but Russia suffered too. Then stupid Eltsin who totally destroyed Russia in 90s by his ruling bilions of dollars went to EU and USA, BTW he was liked by USA very much.
And about war in Ukraine, just go to Donbass and ask people what they think. Or find on internet. My grandmother's pension in Kiev is 40 euros, and that what EU brings. At least she has an apartment in the center of Kiev, what gives her 2000 euros per mounth. Dont say about the war if you don't light both sides up. If I were ukranian I would be so dissapointed with Crimea and Donbass. But going there and killing other ukranians is too stupid.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: February 24, 2015, 11:31:34 am »
About history of course I learn, because my grandfather were killed by red army. I'm not proud of this and I condemn Stalin and his ruling, because he was the same as H itler. I know that your countries suffered to much from USSR, but Russia suffered too. Then stupid Eltsin who totally destroyed Russia in 90s by his ruling bilions of dollars went to EU and USA, BTW he was liked by USA very much.
And about war in Ukraine, just go to Donbass and ask people what they think. Or find on internet. My grandmother's pension in Kiev is 40 euros, and that what EU brings. At least she has an apartment in the center of Kiev, what gives her 2000 euros per mounth. Dont say about the war if you don't light both sides up. If I were ukranian I would be so dissapointed with Crimea and Donbass. But going there and killing other ukranians is too stupid.
Dont say about the war if you don't light both sides up.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8361 on: February 24, 2015, 11:58:56 am »
Nicko is contradicting himself in every 2nd sentence, doesn't answer questions asked and keeps spewing his nonsense in here...

...I start to think it might be a 2nd account by Tovi. It's ridiculous and pointless.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: February 24, 2015, 12:05:25 pm »
Okay, I unconditionally believe you.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8363 on: February 24, 2015, 12:27:18 pm »
Dont say about the war if you don't light both sides up.
Yep, absolutely.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: February 24, 2015, 12:33:05 pm »
+1
Yes you are right about TS, but there were other trade agreements
 for example
http://www.businesspravo.ru/Docum/DocumShow_DocumID_54925.html
http://www.lawmix.ru/abrolaw/11581

Did you read them before posting? What is it behind them besides the text about how they don't limit any agreements with other countries? Highlight the needed part then.
And it's funny how you speak about agreements after Russia annexed Crimea and tries to annex other parts of Ukraine  :lol: You only remember about papers when it's on your favour (mostly you wipe your ass with them).

I actually lol'd about you saying that joining EU would ruin Ukraine's economy. Surely all EU countries are just a bunch of bums with no money where people eat earth on breakfast. Unlike mighty Russia.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: February 24, 2015, 12:51:00 pm »
Until he starts to realize that Roman also has a pistol. He's not like the other kids Lucas has been beating up on. Roman is his size. AND HE'S GOT A PISTOL, JUST LIKE LUCAS.
More like Roman is a skinny kid wearing big clothes and suffering from arthritis from all the times he used to beat his body against the wall, thinking it'd make him tough. He does have a pistol, though.

Russia is no threat to the US beyond nukes. Sadly, nukes are kind of a big deal.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: February 24, 2015, 01:00:10 pm »
+6
I just don't understand the whole point of "EU didn't discuss Ukraine's status with Russia". Okay, how do you imagine this?

EU: Ukraine is joining us. What do you think Russia?
Russia: It's none of our business, Ukraine has a right to decide on its own. (I quoted Putin here)
Ukraine: Yay! Thanks Russia, were you serious about that? So can we join EU?
Russia: No and no.
Ukraine: But...
Russia annexes Crimea
Ukraine: Wait!
Russia annexes Donetsk and Luhansk.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: February 24, 2015, 03:17:48 pm »
+3
Even made a worldball comic about it. :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8368 on: February 24, 2015, 03:31:59 pm »
Nicko is contradicting himself in every 2nd sentence, doesn't answer questions asked and keeps spewing his nonsense in here...

...I start to think it might be a 2nd account by Tovi. It's ridiculous and pointless.

he just gets 2 rubles / post. soon he will buy volga aftomobil :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: February 24, 2015, 03:43:32 pm »
he just gets 2 rubles / post. soon he will buy volga aftomobil :)
Not Volga, Volga is for the ruling party only. Zaporozhech is a better fit.