Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485307 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8310 on: February 23, 2015, 11:38:14 am »
+1
In Russia you have places to hide, because of territory.

I stay out of these silly threads because they are literally Russians throwing their balls in the air and seeing who they fall on but this was too lol.

Nicko, you understand, right, that if there is a nuclear war, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, some Kangaroos in the middle of Australia, some Swiss, and maybe some Kapibaras deep, deep in the rainforest are the ONLY survivors, right? There would be not one single centimetre of Russia that wasnt knee deep in mushroom clouds and loudly complaining geiger counters. The idea that ANY country that would be a target would have any survivors is laughable and childish, now get some real perspective: in the event of nuclear war, that is MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction, its the reason smart people get to lead countries and not dumb cunts like you. Now stfu, lock this joke of a thread, and all of you little shitcunts go back to school, learn some basic shit you fucking dumbass oligarchs kids, daddy wont be there forever time to get your shit together Russia.

EDIT: I cannot spell even simple words it seems. Full Derp.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8311 on: February 23, 2015, 12:16:10 pm »
Nice, stupid answer.
1) Syria, lol dictator, I think you just heard about it, Lukashenko is dictator too, even though he is under sanctions from USA, because of that, and his son under sanctions too, but he is not in politics. Bot people of Syria and Belarus supports their presidents. Well who cares what people thinks, especially people like toy Kuujis, right? Also such countries like China (dictator), Saudi Arabia and so on
2) Iran the reason is the same as with India, China, Hungary. Maybe somebody wants to destabilize this countries?

The people of Belarus definately love their president in a same matter that North-Korean people love theirs, despite being practically a nation of oppressed slaves and not citizens. Also im quite certain the people in Syria dont love their president either and if they do, its because of desperation, cause if Assad gets overthrown, Taliban and every other terroristorganisation is gonna call dibs. So its conditional love. Like for instance, everybody in the West hates their own governments, yet they would chose them over Assad, Lukashenko or Putin forever.

Also I dont know why US has such grudge against Iran. Its your typical opressive muslim country. And the only country that wants to destabilize Hungary is Russia.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8312 on: February 23, 2015, 12:19:03 pm »
I stay out of these silly threads because they are literally Russians throwing their balls in the air and seeing who they fall on but this was too lol.

Nicko, you understand, right, that if there is a nuclear war, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, some Kangaroos in the middle of Australia, some Swiss, and maybe some Kapibaras deep, deep in the rainforest are the ONLY survivors, right? There would be not one single centimetre of Russia that wasnt knee deep in mushroom clouds and loudly complaining geiger counters. The idea that ANY country that would be a target would have any survivors is laughable and childish, now get some real perspective: in the event of nuclear war, that is MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction, its the reason smart people get to lead countries and not dumb cunts like you. Now stfu, lock this joke of a thread, and all of you little shitcunts go back to school, learn some basic shit you fucking dumbass oligarchs kids, daddy wont be there forever time to get your shit together Russia.

EDIT: I cannot spell even simple words it seems. Full Derp.
It's no coincidence that the stalwart defenders of mother Russia in this thread are tragically confused when it comes to... literally everything.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8313 on: February 23, 2015, 12:21:05 pm »
Well, it isn't their fault Xant, idoctrination WORKS, its no secret, its the force behind Nationalism, Religion, and pop music. Its just sad that so many are so indoctrinated that you cannot ever get them to the sweet fresh air that is original thought.
I don't know enough

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8314 on: February 23, 2015, 12:25:07 pm »
+5
Man so patriotic that he thinks he's country can survive atomic bombs. Thats some new level alright.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8315 on: February 23, 2015, 12:49:34 pm »
Man so patriotic that he thinks he's country can survive atomic bombs. Thats some new level alright.

Actually made me chuckle out loud, alone in room. :D
I don't know enough

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8316 on: February 23, 2015, 03:45:26 pm »
In Russia you have places to hide, because of territory. But in Europe you don't.

nigga you just went full retard

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8317 on: February 23, 2015, 03:51:12 pm »
lol, you comletely missed, what I said. Anyone is here who is not that blind? Blindguy, I think USA were ruled by dumb cunt  like me, when they used nuclear bomb. Anyway I never said about using nuclear bomb, but might happen oneday. No need all to bomb all Russia, if you think that NATO will bomb forests, then you dumb. But one bomb is enough to destroy almost any country in EU
Kuujis I think you need to take a courses about logic, you are talking absolutely different things. If you think that Georgia was a provokation, then Saakashvili is not that smart, but they prepared for this war for 10 years. I don't know the all truth, you as always top of the truth, that you knew from your TV. I think you would say that Russia provoked Ukraine because of that ukranian army shelled civilian cities. Georgia asked Ukarine to return Saakashvili, because he is guiltiy in robbing and murders, Ukraine refused it. What irony. Interesting does your TV show how much civilians were killed after shellings, any sanctions, I think they can't punish themselves.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8318 on: February 23, 2015, 04:08:24 pm »
You know nuclear warheads have different effects (aftermath) than a normal bomb right?

if you think that NATO will bomb forests, then you dumb. But one bomb is enough to destroy almost any country in EU

Good to know you are in touch with NATO High Command. Tell them I say hi.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8319 on: February 23, 2015, 04:17:27 pm »
+1
Your claim sounds even more retarded if its put back into context. That EU countries politicians should be silent and not talk at all cause it can easly be bombed. We all know damn well that even if one tiniest NATO nation gets nuclear bombed to shit, the whole world will get nuclear bombed to shit. Not even Russia, "the place that has hidingplaces", is gonna survive that. Lots of fucking good will your plentyful forests and mountains do, when there are radioactive clouds circling the planet for 100s of years.

Get out of here stalker.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8320 on: February 23, 2015, 04:29:42 pm »
Your claim sounds even more retarded if its put back into context. That EU countries politicians should be silent and not talk at all cause it can easly be bombed. We all know damn well that even if one tiniest NATO nation gets nuclear bombed to shit, the whole world will get nuclear bombed to shit. Not even Russia, "the place that has hidingplaces", is gonna survive that. Lots of fucking good will your plentyful forests and mountains do, when there are radioactive clouds circling the planet for 100s of years.

Get out of here stalker.
Not silent, but they don't know how to behave properly. And instead of choosing dialog, EU chose sanctions and condemning so it will bring war much faster. Really they don't know the mentallity of russians

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8321 on: February 23, 2015, 04:29:49 pm »
lol, you comletely missed, what I said. Anyone is here who is not that blind? Blindguy, I think USA were ruled by dumb cunt  like me, when they used nuclear bomb. Anyway I never said about using nuclear bomb, but might happen oneday. No need all to bomb all Russia, if you think that NATO will bomb forests, then you dumb. But one bomb is enough to destroy almost any country in EU
Kuujis I think you need to take a courses about logic, you are talking absolutely different things. If you think that Georgia was a provokation, then Saakashvili is not that smart, but they prepared for this war for 10 years. I don't know the all truth, you as always top of the truth, that you knew from your TV. I think you would say that Russia provoked Ukraine because of that ukranian army shelled civilian cities. Georgia asked Ukarine to return Saakashvili, because he is guiltiy in robbing and murders, Ukraine refused it. What irony. Interesting does your TV show how much civilians were killed after shellings, any sanctions, I think they can't punish themselves.
MAYBE I missed you going full retarded (although I'm not sure about that, since other noticed that too  :rolleyes: ), but what YOU have missed is that russia started an undeclared war in Ukraine and that rUSSIA is the cause of all the civilians who die, because the morons you support hide behind the backs of civilians who then incidentally get killed or brainwashed by the same state controlled russian media.

But yeah, go ahead and blam NATO, EU, jews, naztees, Obama, yo mama (so fat incidentally), NWO, Tovi (too dumb to take responsibility for anything), zombie planes being sent as provocations and THEN something else. ANYTHING but your own shit-hole of a country.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8322 on: February 23, 2015, 04:36:44 pm »
MAYBE I missed you going full retarded (although I'm not sure about that, since other noticed that too  :rolleyes: ), but what YOU have missed is that russia started an undeclared war in Ukraine and that rUSSIA is the cause of all the civilians who die, because the morons you support hide behind the backs of civilians who then incidentally get killed or brainwashed by the same state controlled russian media.

But yeah, go ahead and blam NATO, EU, jews, naztees, Obama, yo mama (so fat incidentally), NWO, Tovi (too dumb to take responsibility for anything), zombie planes being sent as provocations and THEN something else. ANYTHING but your own shit-hole of a country.
What again shows only one side of view, you can be so easily propoganded. That what I meant about behavior of some EU politics, just watch Kuujis.
BTW what country do you live? My government is asking)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8323 on: February 23, 2015, 04:39:05 pm »
Really they don't know the mentallity of russians

They know.

That's why they don't discuss anything with them.  :lol:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8324 on: February 23, 2015, 05:00:30 pm »
What again shows only one side of view, you can be so easily propoganded. That what I meant about behavior of some EU politics, just watch Kuujis.
BTW what country do you live? My government is asking)
Speaking from your ivory shit-tower of truth and unbiased information sources, eh? ;)

I live in Lithuania and I remember all to well the days when we were fighting for our independence and that after we got it - our family suddenly started liking grechka A LOT for A LONG time + since there was no coal to heat water - we (and our family friends) built a sauna in the back of our yard, so we could NOT smell like russians. So yeah, I know the shit-hole we got out of first hand, thank you.

There was this funny interview in this town https://www.google.lt/maps/place/Visaginas/@55.5977216,26.4320063,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x46c2c9342d2c0a35:0x400d18c70e9dbd0?hl=lt (predominantly russian speaking, as it was a place of Lithuania's NPP, which was build by soviets during CCCP era, thus - a bunch of russians were imported to build, maintain and operate it).
"Do you support russia?"
"OFC we do, look at the terrible things that Ukraine is doing to its people, its all over the (russian) news!"
"Do you feel oppressed and need help by russia?"
"God forbid no. On both accounts."