Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485213 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8100 on: February 10, 2015, 06:45:33 pm »
Yeah, i'll keep an eye out for random fatty lithuanians.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8101 on: February 10, 2015, 06:50:01 pm »
http://rt.com/news/230555-estonia-holocaust-museum-exhibition/  :lol:
Wow, thats in my town. And once again, load of horseshit. Havent really heard any uproars or criticism or riots or anything. And in a town this small, you hear EVERYTHING. Didnt even know this museum exsisted tbh, let alone that it had massive riotlike critizism, like RT likes to make you believe. This is just propaganda again.

The wierd part is that its always the russian government that tries mostly to throw a wedge between balts and russians. Not so much EU, americans or Baltics themselves. They constantly make it sound like we are some pro-na zi anti-russian nation. But our na zism doesnt really even exsist on personal levels, let alone government levels. Its how we handle its history, that can be used as offence against us. And we dont really hate russians, we hate Russia. Infact most russians living here that have given interviews say that they dont know what the fuck Eastern media is talking about. That we are not some babykilling fascist balts, who like to torment poor russian minorities. So it is really really odd when someone(like Tovi) says that we dont like Russia because the West told us to. Nope. We dont like Russia because of what the East is telling us and is talking about us.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8102 on: February 10, 2015, 07:21:04 pm »
We dont like Russia because of what the East is telling us and is talking about us.
I thought you don't like Russia because West said to you what East is talking about you. I really learnt about that you hate Russia only from this forum.) Before I never heard from our news something bad about your countries, about USA bombings yes. About baltic countries I saw only this
(click to show/hide)
And this how we react
(click to show/hide)
So for you it can be laughable, for us it is not.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: February 10, 2015, 07:52:21 pm »
Why would the West tell us? You live right next to us. Your own politicians are saying shit right into our faces. What the fuck does the West have to do with anything? You constantly break our airspace, ban our exports, with extremely stupid explanations, say that russians are being treated like slaves in some parts, when they arent, call us dogs who should be annexed. All the reasons we dont like Russia, are directly from Russian politicians mouths. Noone elses. No nato, no USA, no EU. Only Russian politicians.

And we can do whatever the hell we want with those monuments. Red army was filled with murderers and rapists, just having those monuments makes us feel that way too:
(click to show/hide)
We have little tolerance for USSR and Red army. And for very good reasons. You can say that the Red army saved us, mybe they did, but they also tried to destroy us. So ofcourse we laugh or hate.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:58:43 pm by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8104 on: February 10, 2015, 09:02:57 pm »
Why would the West tell us? You live right next to us. Your own politicians are saying shit right into our faces. What the fuck does the West have to do with anything? You constantly break our airspace, ban our exports, with extremely stupid explanations, say that russians are being treated like slaves in some parts, when they arent, call us dogs who should be annexed. All the reasons we dont like Russia, are directly from Russian politicians mouths. Noone elses. No nato, no USA, no EU. Only Russian politicians.

And we can do whatever the hell we want with those monuments. Red army was filled with murderers and rapists, just having those monuments makes us feel that way too:
(click to show/hide)
We have little tolerance for USSR and Red army. And for very good reasons. You can say that the Red army saved us, mybe they did, but they also tried to destroy us. So ofcourse we laugh or hate.
Never heard this from evil number one Putin, maybe some politicans say it, never heard it, maybe our clown Zhirinovskiy can say this, nobody cares about him, I think your propoganda works well. But when you laugh about 25 mln people who were killed during WW2 in Russia, because this monument means this for us, it makes me angry.

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: February 10, 2015, 09:20:03 pm »
+1
If you think the Soviet monuments in Occupied countries were built to commemorate those people...  :lol:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8106 on: February 10, 2015, 09:29:03 pm »
If you think the Soviet monuments in Occupied countries were built to commemorate those people...  :lol:
So according to your logic, if this countries were occupied, then they were Na zi and were glad to be part of Germany. Well maybe you learnt it in your school. As I know Soviet army tried to win a war against Germany. So maybe they freed those countries(I don't talk about people who raped women and rob everything they saw). Or maybe you have another opinion about what monuments are used for. For me monuments are built to commemorate smth or smb.

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: February 10, 2015, 09:37:38 pm »
+1
Pretty much nothing of what you just wrote made any sense.

Anyways, you really have no idea, if you think that the SU did at any point honor the memory of those millions that fought and died for it. It didn't, the monstrous regime only used these deaths to further it's own goals. I know of no other state of the developed world, that has treated it's own dead with such cynicism.
Pretty much none of these monuments are there for the soldiers. They're all just blatant and ugly symbols of occupation. Just look at them. Do you see something that speaks of the unspeakable suffering, that was suffered by millions during that war? Or do you see a collection of people "victoriously raising the Soviet flag"? How is that commemoration?
There are countless Soviet soldier graveyards throughout Eastern Europe, most of which are nowhere near as blatant, most of them maintained and kept clean and orderly by the same locals, that would spit upon these Victory Monuments and such put into the centers of cities and towns by the occupants.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8108 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:03 pm »
Never heard this from evil number one Putin, maybe some politicans say it, never heard it, maybe our clown Zhirinovskiy can say this, nobody cares about him, I think your propoganda works well. But when you laugh about 25 mln people who were killed during WW2 in Russia, because this monument means this for us, it makes me angry.

Baltics generally dont say shit to Russia and if Russia wants to be such big friends than why arent we friends? Think about that for a second. One of them has to be lying, cause otherwise the hate wouldnt make sense and just wouldnt be there. Im sorry I havent noticed that I listen to so much propaganda that we dont see how nice neibhour Russia is and how it always wanted to be friends with us. Do you honestly belive that? I highly doubt it...

So according to your logic, if this countries were occupied, then they were Na zi and were glad to be part of Germany. Well maybe you learnt it in your school. As I know Soviet army tried to win a war against Germany. So maybe they freed those countries(I don't talk about people who raped women and rob everything they saw). Or maybe you have another opinion about what monuments are used for. For me monuments are built to commemorate smth or smb.

Honoring the dead is fine. The monuments are a symbol of Soviet oppression to us, not Soviet victory over na zis.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8109 on: February 10, 2015, 09:40:19 pm »
Pretty much nothing of what you just wrote made any sense.

Anyways, you really have no idea, if you think that the SU did at any point honor the memory of those millions that fought and died for it. It didn't, the monstrous regime only used these deaths to further it's own goals. I know of no other state of the developed world, that has treated it's own dead with such cynicism.
Pretty much none of these monuments are there for the soldiers. They're all just blatant and ugly symbols of occupation. Just look at them. Do you see something that speaks of the unspeakable suffering, that was suffered by millions during that war? Or do you see a collection of people "victoriously raising the Soviet flag"? How is that commemoration?
There are countless Soviet soldier graveyards throughout Eastern Europe, most of which are nowhere near as blatant, most of them maintained and kept clean and orderly by the same locals, that would spit upon these Victory Monuments and such put into the centers of cities and towns by the occupants.
Ok, sorry Na zi PTX for SU occupation

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8110 on: February 10, 2015, 09:43:02 pm »
+1

Idiot.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: February 10, 2015, 09:43:22 pm »
Stop being fascist PTX.  :lol:

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8112 on: February 10, 2015, 09:44:49 pm »
+1
Yes, yes, "fašism ņi projģot!" :|

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8113 on: February 10, 2015, 09:51:09 pm »
+1
Yes, yes, "fašism ņi projģot!" :|

Oh stop it, you! Fascist gayropean pro-american nаzi scum! If we wanted - we would occupy your whole country during 2 minutes and 46 seconds (30 seconds out of which we would use for sipping vodka).

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8114 on: February 10, 2015, 09:58:34 pm »
Oh stop it, you! Fascist gayropean pro-american nаzi scum! If we wanted - we would occupy your whole country during 2 minutes and 46 seconds (30 seconds out of which we would use for sipping vodka).
You forgot potatoes. Latvians eat potatoes.

Also - DonNicko - I do not know what to think of you: either you are dumb as fuck or just willfully ignorant. Baltics were occupied 3 times during WW2: by russia, then by naztees, then again by russia. If you want to see how "liberating" looks like - allies have liberated France, Belgium, etc. They were liberated, we only exchanged on fucked up overlord for another.

Also - sorry to bring this to you - but casualties by SU are quite comparable to casualties due to Naztees (at least in baltics) and thus comparison of the two is very easy to do even if it makes your grand dads cry or some shit. My grandparents were making roads and railroads for your cleptocracy in siberia, cry about that.