Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485358 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8085 on: February 10, 2015, 09:41:42 am »
+1
Suppose you have a thug beating the crap out of you, because "<artificial reasons>", and there is a sadist mafia boss behind the thug, who HAS imaginary reasons for beating the crap out of you. You are currently wondering, why is it not worth to discuss the resolution of imaginary reasons and instead find some pseudo bullshit, which would support the "<artificial reasons>".
Were you paid to express this "opinion"? :)
Pay to little clerk and he will come up with the best how to deal with the head boss  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8086 on: February 10, 2015, 10:23:25 am »
That's a fail logic, I think that we discussed it here even more times than saying that Tovi is an idiot. How can it justify his actions? It could only be discussable if Russia did it to USA.
Maybe they made it to USA, because if Russia wouldn't do so, Ukraine would be totally under controll by USA. Well my opinion is the same from the beginning, that this is geopolitical game between Russia and USA.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: February 10, 2015, 11:37:42 am »
The Baltic States handed over jews and helped in the Holocaust? Citations, please.
It has been fashionable for Russian 'historians' to call Baltics fascist since WW2. First, the nationalistic and autocratic pre-WW2 government in Latvia, for example, then the sizable SS Volunteer legion, that formed here, both they have been ceaselessly labeling as totally fascist (guess it was extremely important for SU propaganda machine to smear any resistance as evil), whilst neither of these things had anything to do with that.
http://rt.com/news/230555-estonia-holocaust-museum-exhibition/  :lol:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1620
  • Infamy: 2337
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: February 10, 2015, 11:59:58 am »
That's a fail logic, I think that we discussed it here even more times than saying that Tovi is an idiot. How can it justify his actions? It could only be discussable if Russia did it to USA.

You're the only one who sees it as attempt to justify Putin's actions. You can't let go "us vs them" philosophy, which is understandable because you live in a country which is being harassed by Russia. Not everyone in this thread are Russians, Tovi and those against Tovi.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8089 on: February 10, 2015, 12:00:41 pm »
Maybe they made it to USA, because if Russia wouldn't do so, Ukraine would be totally under controll by USA. Well my opinion is the same from the beginning, that this is geopolitical game between Russia and USA.

its no game, there are just some countries that want better life and they look for it where they can get it (eu). but their old father just doesn't want to let them go so he punishes them the moment they try to sign eu association treaty.

just open your eyes. why nobody wants to be friend with you except for countries like kazachstan, north korea, uzbekistan and some territories aka osetia and similar shitte? even old geezer lukashenko wants to say bye bye. why? because you have nothing to offer for regular people, except for the corrupt system filled with oligarchs, state governed media and strong army.

the other two countries i can think of that maybe want to shake hands with your are greece and serbia - both only because they suffer or suffered great problems and evils that they wanted to cure by signing with lesser evil (you). even finland signed treaty with naz.is. when sbdy is pushed really hard, even crazy things (aka being friend with russia) can not look that bad for time being. but when that time is over, they will gladly tell you good bye.

(click to show/hide)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: February 10, 2015, 12:08:40 pm »
its no game, there are just some countries that want better life and they look for it where they can get it (eu). but their old father just doesn't want to let them go so he punishes them the moment they try to sign eu association treaty.

just open your eyes. why nobody wants to be friend with you except for countries like kazachstan, north korea, uzbekistan and some territories aka osetia and similar shitte? even old geezer lukashenko wants to say bye bye. why? because you have nothing to offer for regular people, except for the corrupt system filled with oligarchs, state governed media and strong army.

the other two countries i can think of that maybe want to shake hands with your are greece and serbia - both only because they suffer or suffered great problems and evils that they wanted to cure by signing with lesser evil (you). even finland signed treaty with naz.is. when sbdy is pushed really hard, even crazy things (aka being friend with russia) can not look that bad for time being. but when that time is over, they will gladly tell you good bye.

(click to show/hide)

It's so cute that you still believe that the government act on the basis of the needs of regular people ) I have bad news for you,
(click to show/hide)
also if you think that the EU has lost money credited greece you're an idiot. Under any credit obligations banks may issue more loans. so that as soon as Greece will refuse to pay their  debts, htere will be appear a new donor country in the European Union  :P
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:13:15 pm by Vovka »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1467
  • Infamy: 1913
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: February 10, 2015, 12:10:23 pm »
the other two countries i can think of that maybe want to shake hands with your are greece and serbia - both only because they suffer or suffered great problems and evils that they wanted to cure by signing with lesser evil (you).

Countries like Serbia, Greece and Hungary are trying to be smart and get something out of this situation by blackmailing EU saying how they will turn to Russia unless EU give them better conditions. Doesn't work very well but they are still trying. Also both Serbia and now devastated Greece are in way better shape than Ukraine ever was since fall of USSR. They are much smaller countries, but have you checked average wage in those countries and average wage in UKR? Only thing UKR had were lower prices due to partnership with Russia, because they supplied them with many things. But Russia exploited them more than it gave.

Do you think that after this all is gone, UKR is magically going to create jobs out of nothing, raise the wages to 1000 euro level and join EU in less than 10 years? Most countries that were in similar shape received billions of loans and still didn't fix their economy, including the big ones like Spain and Italy. There is no money to fund anyone's economy anymore, much less Ukraine's. They are on their own, from now on.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: February 10, 2015, 12:27:05 pm »
http://rusvesna.su/english/1423553706
hah  :P

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8093 on: February 10, 2015, 12:46:32 pm »
Countries like Serbia, Greece and Hungary are trying to be smart and get something out of this situation by blackmailing EU saying how they will turn to Russia unless EU give them better conditions. Doesn't work very well but they are still trying. Also both Serbia and now devastated Greece are in way better shape than Ukraine ever was since fall of USSR. They are much smaller countries, but have you checked average wage in those countries and average wage in UKR? Only thing UKR had were lower prices due to partnership with Russia, because they supplied them with many things. But Russia exploited them more than it gave.

Do you think that after this all is gone, UKR is magically going to create jobs out of nothing, raise the wages to 1000 euro level and join EU in less than 10 years? Most countries that were in similar shape received billions of loans and still didn't fix their economy, including the big ones like Spain and Italy. There is no money to fund anyone's economy anymore, much less Ukraine's. They are on their own, from now on.

ukr is more fucked up than greece and serbia combined (even more fucked than russia in some ways - economic ones), but association treaty would be 1st step in the right direction. still many more steps would have to follow and it would last like two or three of decades to make things better there. but they could slowly manage - russian bro didn't want them to do so though.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8094 on: February 10, 2015, 12:49:09 pm »

It's so cute that you still believe that the government act on the basis of the needs of regular people ) I have bad news for you,
(click to show/hide)
also if you think that the EU has lost money credited greece you're an idiot. Under any credit obligations banks may issue more loans. so that as soon as Greece will refuse to pay their  debts, htere will be appear a new donor country in the European Union  :P

really, how much do you get for writing comments?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2527
  • Infamy: 42
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: February 10, 2015, 01:50:18 pm »
ukr is more fucked up than greece and serbia combined (even more fucked than russia in some ways - economic ones), but association treaty would be 1st step in the right direction. still many more steps would have to follow and it would last like two or three of decades to make things better there. but they could slowly manage - russian bro didn't want them to do so though.

Money was the reason why many former eastern block countries joined EU. Where is the money for revival of Ukraine? They are huge country with 45 million souls. They need hundreds of millions of euros, just to get on their feet. Who has that kind of money? Germany probably think Greece and others will pay the debt so they can help Ukraine. Good luck with that.

By available data on internet, average salary in Ukraine is around 3300 of their money which translates to ~120 euros. With 120 euros in any "developed" and "developing" EU country you can wipe your ass off and nothing else.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8096 on: February 10, 2015, 02:58:52 pm »
Money was the reason why many former eastern block countries joined EU. Where is the money for revival of Ukraine? They are huge country with 45 million souls. They need hundreds of millions of euros, just to get on their feet. Who has that kind of money? Germany probably think Greece and others will pay the debt so they can help Ukraine. Good luck with that.

By available data on internet, average salary in Ukraine is around 3300 of their money which translates to ~120 euros. With 120 euros in any "developed" and "developing" EU country you can wipe your ass off and nothing else.

if you (lets say germany) invest money somewhere (lets say ukraine) its not like those money are completely wasted. german companies/industry/banks/..... will settle in ukraine and will eventually generate profit there. this is how it works, i can see it on my country where major banks are foreign ones, the biggest industrial company is german etc. is it a good way or a bad way? well its neither, its just how it is. but if our companies would be run by our businessmen we'd (as people) be doing far worse. so i kinda accept it as it is. btw association treaty is only 1st step, it would take couple of years until ukraine would be fully accepted into eu.

if you don't know if the greek dept will be paid i can tell you for sure that it will be paid. do you know why? because all depts are always paid in full and there always has to be somebody who pays for it, being the one who borrowed, lended money or somebody completely "innocent" that just happened to have money when he was around. and i can even tell you who will pay the dept.

- for sure its not going to be paid by that southern nation with their sickening work ethics that makes them drink frappe 8 hours/day while they spend the other 8 other hours dreaming about communism and blaming merkel for their misery.
- for sure its also not going to be paid by german or french banks, because their claims were in big majority already paid in previous years
- and now try to guess who will pay it....
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:06:28 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8098 on: February 10, 2015, 05:18:50 pm »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: February 10, 2015, 06:29:02 pm »
Yes :lol:
Typical RT nowadays :lol:
we have guy who will stab u in back with a knife in 1st day of Russo-Baltic war XD