Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485517 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7560 on: December 19, 2014, 10:57:48 am »
+1
Xant, won't you stop trolling this thread ?
Tovi, why won't you leave this thread like you've promised three times already, you absolute fucking nut?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7561 on: December 19, 2014, 11:04:40 am »
+1
Tovi, why won't you leave this thread like you've promised three times already, you absolute fucking nut?
In this case, your pathetic life will lose the last sense

A guy with humanitarian aid and his own oppinion on what he saw is better than LOADS of video proofs to the contrary. Not even Tovi-level-of funy anymore.
Also on topic: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/19/world/europe/putin-cites-claim-about-us-designs-on-siberia-traced-to-russian-mind-readers.html
And some interesting observations here: http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-12-18/putin-isnt-worried-you-should-be
Excellent article, he took from the speech only those responses that meet the objectives of this article, a true journalist.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: December 21, 2014, 04:48:53 pm »
As much as I hate Putin and his actions in Ukraine and Crim and don't think he and his fellows should get away with this without punishment, I really doubt we have anything won with getting russia in an economic crisis. Not only that it is bad for every other nation and their economy, but much more that it simply doesn't lead to anything if russia gets more poor and the people there have to suffer. What is won by that? Russia won't back down in Ukraine and it surely won't help to get the russian people have a more educated view on the matter or help them to understand actions of the west.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: December 21, 2014, 05:05:47 pm »
As much as I hate Putin and his actions in Ukraine and Crim and don't think he and his fellows should get away with this without punishment, I really doubt we have anything won with getting russia in an economic crisis. Not only that it is bad for every other nation and their economy, but much more that it simply doesn't lead to anything if russia gets more poor and the people there have to suffer. What is won by that? Russia won't back down in Ukraine and it surely won't help to get the russian people have a more educated view on the matter or help them to understand actions of the west.

Thats the point, harming the people will cause them to broil over the fact that their government is the one causing their problems, and to solve the problems the people have to simply change the governments actions.  Simple enough, even some half brainwashed russians can understand the ultimatum.  This is why putin is angry with the U.S and NATO over the sanctions, because this isnt simple chest thumping like he wants, this is a new style of war meant to undermine the government and go straight to the people, hurting them hurts him, and forces his hand, or the people suffer, and with it, of course approval.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: December 21, 2014, 05:44:57 pm »
Ye, but saddly Russia isnt a normal country like France or Canada. Most of its inhabitants are significantly brainwashed. EVERY inch of pain they feel they will blame on the West. Its almost like North-Korea. Isolating it from the rest of the World did little to people in power while pretty much everyone else is starving to death with insane dedication on hating the West.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:49:15 pm by Tibe »

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: December 21, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »
+1
I think EU must start kill russian children in schools then brainwashed finally realize how bad putin )

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: December 22, 2014, 07:57:45 am »
I never stated that Putin was the head and the people are brainwashed to love him. The people are brainwashed into thinking that all their social problems are caused by the West, everyone wants to invade Russia and there are na zis everywhere and only Russia cares about fighting the na zis. All this has caused russians to be some agressive motherland loving patriots, who like to blame other countries for their own misery caused by their own governments agressive foreign policies.

I think Russia should ship their kids to EU schools, they would turn out much nicer people in general. Cause EU doesnt teach hating and diehard patriotism. Cause really, have you heard any EU person state things like "lets bomb Russia"? No never. Nobody really wants to hurt Russia. While russians angry yelling "why havent we invaded anything yet?" are almost everywhere.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7567 on: December 22, 2014, 08:34:32 am »
I never stated that Putin was the head and the people are brainwashed to love him. The people are brainwashed into thinking that all their social problems are caused by the West, everyone wants to invade Russia and there are na zis everywhere and only Russia cares about fighting the na zis. All this has caused russians to be some agressive motherland loving patriots, who like to blame other countries for their own misery caused by their own governments agressive foreign policies.
Lol, where did you get all this crap? You probably spoke personally with each of the 140 million  :P

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: December 22, 2014, 08:47:41 am »
From russians themselves and videos where they ask russian opinons in the street. Have spoke to about 20 and those 20 told me everyone else was similar. Well than Vovka. Enlighten me please. What are you russians in Russia really like? How do YOU know what your people are really like? There are 140 million of you. Im pretty sure you can speak only for like people in YOUR area. Its not like the majority of na zis knew they were evil aswell, until they were beaten and everyone stuffed their face in what evil really looks like.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: December 22, 2014, 08:53:38 am »
   From russians themselves and videos where they ask russian opinons in the street. Have spoke to about 20 and those 20 told me everyone else was similar. Well than Vovka. Enlighten me please. What are you russians in Russia really like? How do YOU know what your people are really like? There are 140 million of you. Im pretty sure you can speak only for like people in YOUR area. Its not like the majority of na zis knew they were evil aswell, until they were beaten and everyone stuffed their face in what evil really looks like.
Oh videos, 20 of 20 from 140 millions? i cant beat dat.
I live in Siberia, among the same as I , and i risking their lives, as I write in this forum. Putin once  find as and will expose irradiation  with zombie rays the last free thinking people ((
And we like all the others start to sew bags of sand to the barricades in Ukraine, drink vodka and dance with bears.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:58:30 am by Vovka »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: December 22, 2014, 09:03:26 am »
Its not like your 200 Facebook(evil West thing) V-kontakte friends are 140 mil people either. Oh common man, stop messing around, I was seriusly curious. :D Enlighten me of your vision of what are russians really like. The general opinion. I am a bit open-minded on this.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: December 22, 2014, 09:18:33 am »
we are all different  :P

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: December 22, 2014, 09:22:35 am »
Well that was kinda boring. :D

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: December 22, 2014, 09:25:52 am »
truth is always more boring than the video about it in YouTube
deal with it suka bleat  :P

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7574 on: December 22, 2014, 09:28:31 am »

I think Russia should ship their kids to EU schools, they would turn out much nicer people in general. Cause EU doesnt teach hating and diehard patriotism. Cause really, have you heard any EU person state things like "lets bomb Russia"? No never. Nobody really wants to hurt Russia. While russians angry yelling "why havent we invaded anything yet?" are almost everywhere.
lol this sounds like an essay a 10 years old would write :D