Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485415 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7380 on: November 14, 2014, 10:56:02 am »
How to loose a war (and a country) :

Kramatorsk population kick Kiev's heroic/democratic mercenaries out.

Welcome back. How is your treatment? This video is not only uploaded 4.5 months ago, it was old already back to when it was uploaded. Or don't you see the equipment of Ukrainian side?

That is Kramatorks on 24 of August. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjW2hXjO10

The amount of Russian trolls in the comment section tells me that the video succeed.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7381 on: November 14, 2014, 11:02:16 am »

Marsh residents of St. Petersburg for joining to Somalia
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7382 on: November 14, 2014, 04:25:51 pm »
Nice plan how to win a war in Donbass. Well done mister Poroshenko

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7383 on: November 14, 2014, 09:24:44 pm »
Nice one. Shariy and RT are as always the mythbusters and the top of truth and dignity (Alternative Opinion TM)! But where is Shariy when your main channel spreads the mother of all mothers of grandmothers of fakes? 1st channel released a satellite shot of a jet shooting Boeing-777  :lol: I can't even describe how cheap this fake is but well, I'll give you some time so Internet itself gets it proven.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7384 on: November 14, 2014, 09:47:17 pm »
Nice plan how to win a war in Donbass. Well done mister Poroshenko
Enjoying the naming of the suffering, that russia has inflicted on its "brotherly" neighboring slavs due to its own illusions of grandeur and advanced form of megalomania? Man you are one strange human being. russ no-sapiens.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7385 on: November 15, 2014, 05:31:55 am »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7386 on: November 15, 2014, 05:45:42 am »
If you're gonna go the tin foil route, at least do it like this

DEM HORNS MANE

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7387 on: November 15, 2014, 11:10:04 am »
Nice one. Shariy and RT are as always the mythbusters and the top of truth and dignity (Alternative Opinion TM)! But where is Shariy when your main channel spreads the mother of all mothers of grandmothers of fakes? 1st channel released a satellite shot of a jet shooting Boeing-777  :lol: I can't even describe how cheap this fake is but well, I'll give you some time so Internet itself gets it proven.
Well I don't know what fake you are talking about, I don't watch TV, I don't have RT channel at all. Tried to find it on youtube, I couldn't. And if it even exists, I'm not surprised. What I only found is that on briefing was asked why at the moment of crash there were another plane. And was made one possibility, that this jet can shot it. Ok I found that video, somebody from abroad sent a shot from satellite, 1st channel made a report about it. Well about Shariy, he is investigating it and says that it is 90% fake.
And I didn't get your sarcasm about Shariy, maybe you can show where he is lying. Just want to know why you are so angry at him. And about your president, maybe he didn't say that words? 

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7389 on: November 15, 2014, 11:59:08 am »
Well I don't know what fake you are talking about, I don't watch TV, I don't have RT channel at all. Tried to find it on youtube, I couldn't. And if it even exists, I'm not surprised. What I only found is that on briefing was asked why at the moment of crash there were another plane. And was made one possibility, that this jet can shot it. But I didn't find a video of 1st channel where they show a satellite shot with a jet shooting Boeing. Can you show it to me I will laugh with you. I found a photo of the shot, well about Shariy, he is investigating it and says that it is 90% fake.
And I didn't get your sarcasm about Shariy, maybe you can show where he is lying. Just want to know why you are so angry at him. And about your president, maybe he didn't say that words?

The whole RU-internet is brighting with that article and video and you fail to find it. That pretty much describes your effort to "find the truth". Open ANY Russian news-website and you'll find it.

About Shariy. He only observes Ukrainian fakes even if those fakes are created by Russians on purpose, that's it. And he does it because he knows that once he tries to show Russian fakes - he'll get shitloads of unsubscribes.
About Poroshenko. You can take any text out of context. I'm seriously tired of this discussion. You're nitpicking any of Ukrainian news even if they're fake while having major issues in your own country. Ofc your massmedia will show any word of Poroshenko as a word of a cruel nаzi aggressor while he's probably the mildest president Ukraine ever had, but who cares? You know better. 

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7390 on: November 15, 2014, 12:24:57 pm »
The whole RU-internet is brighting with that article and video and you fail to find it. That pretty much describes your effort to "find the truth". Open ANY Russian news-website and you'll find it.

About Shariy. He only observes Ukrainian fakes even if those fakes are created by Russians on purpose, that's it. And he does it because he knows that once he tries to show Russian fakes - he'll get shitloads of unsubscribes.
About Poroshenko. You can take any text out of context. I'm seriously tired of this discussion. You're nitpicking any of Ukrainian news even if they're fake while having major issues in your own country. Ofc your massmedia will show any word of Poroshenko as a word of a cruel nаzi aggressor while he's probably the mildest president Ukraine ever had, but who cares? You know better.
Yes I found it, the report about. Shariy said that this is photoshop, also he said that crossified child is a fake, and that russian channels have many rhetorics about ukranian na zis and fascists, that's not true, but he said that no country will give them weapon, but Ukraine did. So according to your logic now he must get many of unsubscribes. Will see, but I don't think. And once he said that he is ukranian and will show ukranian fakes. And if you like to close your eyes on it, like on the 2nd of May, it's your right.
Lol maybe you forgot how Poroshenko claimed that ukranian army destroyed russian armed convoy, and general of NATO confirmed it, was that small fake? Or many fakes where russian soldiers killed or were killed, and then it occurs that this was fake, are this small fakes? As I remember Shariy tried to find fakes on the russian tv and said that on the main channels he couldn't find any fakes exept anti-ukraine rhetoric (like fascist, junta and so on), there are some fakes but not much like in Ukraine. He didn't say about some small internet sites, there are really many fakes. And you are talking about major issues in my country, I see only words. And about Poroshenko, Shariy said that this words of him are fake, but after he watched full video he confirmed that this words are not fake. Realle Dave seems you are trying to close your eyes on some reality

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7391 on: November 15, 2014, 12:47:17 pm »
Yes I found it, the report about. Shariy said that this is photoshop, also he said that crossified child is a fake, and that russian channels have many rhetorics about ukranian na zis and fascists, that's not true, but he said that no country will give them weapon, but Ukraine did. So according to your logic now he must get many of unsubscribes. Will see, but I don't think. And once he said that he is ukranian and will show ukranian fakes. And if you like to close your eyes on it, like on the 2nd of May, it's your right.
Lol maybe you forgot how Poroshenko claimed that ukranian army destroyed russian armed convoy, and general of NATO confirmed it, was that small fake? Or many fakes where russian soldiers killed or were killed, and then it occurs that this was fake, are this small fakes? As I remember Shariy tried to find fakes on the russian tv and said that on the main channels he couldn't find any fakes exept anti-ukraine rhetoric (like fascist, junta and so on), there are some fakes but not much like in Ukraine. He didn't say about some small internet sites, there are really many fakes. And you are talking about major issues in my country, I see only words. And about Poroshenko, Shariy said that this words of him are fake, but after he watched full video he confirmed that this words are not fake. Realle Dave seems you are trying to close your eyes on some reality

"Said"? Where are videos in his own style where he's calling media names, where he's calling people zombies and so on? You won't find it because he would never call his auditory zombies if he doesn't want to lose it. I don't close my eyes on things like 2nd of May, you're annoying with this shit, I'm just tired of repeating the same thing like a million times. Will you stop mentioning it? I think I gave my opinion about it like 3 times or even more in this thread.

Yeah, small fakes. There are so many fakes and they're so horrible and cruel that your main channels can't have a single day without fakes, yes those are small fakes ofc.

My opinion about you is that you're a brainwashed idiot just like Tovi. Same symptoms. You have one source of information and you take everything else as bullshit because your "alternative opinion media" is almighty.

Shariy is a known attention whore and fake maker in Ukraine, he used to get info out of the blue when he made some of his reports. Then he shot a guy in McDonalds and ran away from the country using fake documents. Giving a part of the info in most of the cases means giving a fake info. If I say that "DonNicko from cRPG community is gay" and then Shariy cuts it to "cRPG community is gay" can't be considered as truth.

Insulting you is a way more important thing than proving anything to you as it's just a waste of time trying to have a decent conversation with your type of people.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7392 on: November 15, 2014, 01:05:46 pm »
"Said"? Where are videos in his own style where he's calling media names, where he's calling people zombies and so on? You won't find it because he would never call his auditory zombies if he doesn't want to lose it. I don't close my eyes on things like 2nd of May, you're annoying with this shit, I'm just tired of repeating the same thing like a million times. Will you stop mentioning it? I think I gave my opinion about it like 3 times or even more in this thread.

Yeah, small fakes. There are so many fakes and they're so horrible and cruel that your main channels can't have a single day without fakes, yes those are small fakes ofc.

My opinion about you is that you're a brainwashed idiot just like Tovi. Same symptoms. You have one source of information and you take everything else as bullshit because your "alternative opinion media" is almighty.

Shariy is a known attention whore and fake maker in Ukraine, he used to get info out of the blue when he made some of his reports. Then he shot a guy in McDonalds and ran away from the country using fake documents. Giving a part of the info in most of the cases means giving a fake info. If I say that "DonNicko from cRPG community is gay" and then Shariy cuts it to "cRPG community is gay" can't be considered as truth.

Insulting you is a way more important thing than proving anything to you as it's just a waste of time trying to have a decent conversation with your type of people.
Man, if I see a facts of a fakes, I agree with them at least I can accept them. Seems you can't, so who is brainwashed of us is you. I don't watch TV, so maybe you will show me that horrible fakes from main channels you are talking about that everyday you see. Or you just raging like a child. About your opinion of the 2nd of May I only remember that, this doesn't matter becuase there is a war in Donbass and many people die everyday, and that you don't have mercy for that people who were killed on the 2nd of May, OK sorry if you are agree with that kills, then I won't say you about it again.
About Shariy, seems I know better then you. And the fact that you are writing that he ran away from Ukraine after he shot a guy in MCd shows that you don't have any information, you know what only your media told you. Why then EU don't give him to Ukraine if he is guilty? You so half-brained. You call him a fake maker, can you show one of his fakes? If you can't then you are dumb idiot.
If you think that insulting me is more important then proving, that's OK, but I didn't find that you tried to proove something.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7393 on: November 15, 2014, 01:25:49 pm »
Man, if I see a facts of a fakes, I agree with them at least I can accept them. Seems you can't, so who is brainwashed of us is you. I don't watch TV, so maybe you will show me that horrible fakes from main channels you are talking about that everyday you see. Or you just raging like a child. About your opinion of the 2nd of May I only remember that, this doesn't matter becuase there is a war in Donbass and many people die everyday, and that you don't have mercy for that people who were killed on the 2nd of May, OK sorry if you are agree with that kills, then I won't say you about it again.
About Shariy, seems I know better then you. And the fact that you are writing that he ran away from Ukraine after he shot a guy in MCd shows that you don't have any information, you know what only your media told you. Why then EU don't give him to Ukraine if he is guilty? You so half-brained. You call him a fake maker, can you show one of his fakes? If you can't then you are dumb idiot.
If you think that insulting me is more important then proving, that's OK, but I didn't find that you tried to proove something.

Ok, now eat shit and go watch some more of RT. I don't want to prove anything to you because you can't proof to a religious fanatic that there is no God. Same shit with you so why bother? I use too much of my time that you don't deserve. Try proving anything to Tovi, same result.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7394 on: November 15, 2014, 02:30:09 pm »
+1
You know DonNicko - every time there is some BS in russian media, that you believe, or some info about russias BS that you dont like, you go full retard "PROVE, that the putlers media is wrong" or "PROVE that your media is right", "because you have no information/brainwashed/idiot/blablabla/everyone is bought/<some random reason>".

Then when you get to eat your shit, because you actually WAS wrong you take the tiniest bite possible, that you can't refuse, "and everything else is still shit, but yours, not mine, continue prooving". Like "so I had this gun, I bought it they day before, I was in the alley with the victim which was shot in the back, but it was not me that shot it, because there is no proof".

And this repeats time and time again. Starting with the BS, that "it was not russian soldiers in crimea", which was then prooven? by putler by actually admitting it, moving on to soldiers on vacations with russian tanks, BUK appearing from nowhere,"there is no russians soldiers fighting in eastern ukraine" bullshit numerous times, even though all the columns, "lost" paratroopers, traced and identified BUK's show completely different picture and so on, and so on. Then when your arguing that russia is not fighting in easter Ukraine becomes a simple lauthing stock (not funny after first 50 times) - you go full retard and back to Odessa tragedy, because... why? I think MH17 was a bigger tragedy and to EVERYONE except morons like you its obvious, that it was russian supplied BUK's and (IMO) likely russian soldiers miscalculating. And you still go full retard back to Odessa.

Oh, and "russia is allowed to protect its interests" or some such shit came up few times too IIRC... and "so we have troops there, so what?" also... To these - I simply have nothing to answer. Although admittedly - this is MUCH more, than most "brave" ruskies care to admit.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:33:46 pm by Kuujis »