Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485216 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7215 on: October 25, 2014, 10:11:46 pm »
So... you two are like, what, ten? I think that's the age when aping what someone said was funny.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7216 on: October 26, 2014, 06:40:11 am »
+2
You're right , I'm loosing my time with stupid uneducated kids. I'm the only one to bring informations to this thread. Others just insults anyone who don't hate russians. I've better things to do to waste my time in a video game forum.
I was here only to chat with some international people, but obviously the public is too young.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Nomatter what forum or thread you would post your "informations", they would laugh their ass off and tell you to leave. Your views and understanding of the world is farfetched, too one sided(wierd cause you mainly accuse others of this) and straight up retarded. Old or young, West or East, educated or uneducated, majority of people with brains would agree that you are messed up.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7217 on: October 26, 2014, 11:54:14 am »
And smoking cigarettes at 40. Seriously dude, your room stinks.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7218 on: October 26, 2014, 05:15:49 pm »
And smoking cigarettes at 40. Seriously dude, your room stinks.

Leave it to eurotrash to be so lacking in wit that while debating an alex jones/RT disciple they actually have to resort to attacking the poster's age and personal choices like smoking that anyone is *FREE* to make for themselves.

It doesn't matter how old or disgustingly unhealthy you are, in a world led by America you are free to believe and argue over whatever stupid shit you want. Something I don't think a majority of Europeans understand.. leading to this Ukrainian crisis to begin with. At least it seems like most Eastern europeans, after America helped them free themselves from Soviet oppression, long for or protect and appreciate their freedom more than the truly backwards western continental europe.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7219 on: October 26, 2014, 05:17:43 pm »
It doesn't matter how old or disgustingly unhealthy you are, in a world led by America you are free to believe and argue over whatever stupid shit you want.
Hahahahah
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7220 on: October 26, 2014, 08:57:35 pm »
Leave it to eurotrash to be so lacking in wit that while debating an alex jones/RT disciple they actually have to resort to attacking the poster's age and personal choices like smoking that anyone is *FREE* to make for themselves.

It doesn't matter how old or disgustingly unhealthy you are, in a world led by America you are free to believe and argue over whatever stupid shit you want. Something I don't think a majority of Europeans understand.. leading to this Ukrainian crisis to begin with. At least it seems like most Eastern europeans, after America helped them free themselves from Soviet oppression, long for or protect and appreciate their freedom more than the truly backwards western continental europe.

I suppose that's you trying to troll someone. But in case this is not sarcastic, I'll let you know that I was demonstrating Tovi being a total cliché.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7221 on: October 27, 2014, 02:28:07 pm »
You're a bit too americano-centric to be taken serious Smoothrich  :mrgreen:

If the world was "led" by almost any other country in the world, except the craziest isolationist tyrannical ones, it would have the same effect on humanity being very quick to believe and argue over whatever stupid shit that come to pass.
Which is debatedly a good thing  :P

But certainly, USA being what it is is not an argument against freedom in the world, that I give you!

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #7222 on: October 29, 2014, 04:40:11 am »
All I know about communism is what i learned from Television and oniline forums. In a Communistic society you get taken out side your house and shot in front of your family every morning. Also Communists ban pickup trucks and forces people to drive hybrids like Toyota Prius. If you think you have become communist it helps to go to the church and pary it out. Monsanto also says that it helps to eat a lot of unlabled GMO food, this is because they contain Agent Orange, a vitamin used in the Vietnam war to kill Communists.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7223 on: October 29, 2014, 08:03:41 am »
+4
You're right , I'm loosing my time with stupid uneducated kids. I'm the only one to bring informations to this thread. Others just insults anyone who don't hate russians. I've better things to do to waste my time in a video game forum.
I was here only to chat with some international people, but obviously the public is too young.

please don't go I believe you

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7224 on: October 30, 2014, 10:45:46 pm »
What's fucking sad is that the most posted thread on the forum is the Chaos faction thread which has been here since 2011 but this thread which popped up at the end of 2013 is the 2nd most posted thread ever on the forum and all it consists of is Russians spreading Russian biased, Kremlin, Putin loving propaganda and either Westerners agreeing, disagreeing or shoving their crappy opinions down peoples throats.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:22:45 am by LordBerenger »

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7225 on: October 30, 2014, 10:57:42 pm »
What's fucking said is that the most posted thread on the forum is the Chaos faction thread which has been here since 2011 but this thread which popped up at the end of 2013 is the 2nd most posted thread ever on the forum and all it consists of is Russians spreading Russian biased, Kremlin, Putin loving propaganda and either Westerners agreeing, disagreeing or shoving their crappy opinions down peoples throats.

This is the essence of the internet, don't knock it

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7226 on: November 01, 2014, 12:31:37 pm »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7227 on: November 01, 2014, 12:40:09 pm »
http://mashable.com/2014/10/31/russian-action-star-ukraine/

Ruskies getting way too cheeky man.
Yes ukranian officials claimed that he killed 50 civilians and paid 1000 dollars for the head, so called 50000$ safari. Evil ruskies.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7228 on: November 01, 2014, 12:41:28 pm »
You don't fire machineguns in a press outfit.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7229 on: November 01, 2014, 12:43:09 pm »
You don't fire machineguns in a press outfit.
I know, that it's his fault. Dumb action from him. And about what ukranian officials claimed, that was not a joke. Nice try