Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485256 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6900 on: October 01, 2014, 11:52:11 pm »
+1
Nowadays supported by:
(click to show/hide)

And by certain people here indirectly. :rolleyes:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just turned your world upside-down

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1743
  • Infamy: 1800
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6901 on: October 02, 2014, 12:05:02 am »

On 29 November 2009, Ambassador Konuzin said that Russia will continue to help Serbia "defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity". He also said that "Kosovo echoes in the hearts of all Russians with the same pain as it does in your hearts".

Yeah, just like in 1999...

Ah, but there is a difference. There was no NATO troops there(from what I've read)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

No need to read about it, you can visit. It's your territory after all, like an embassy.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:12:23 am by Leshma »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6902 on: October 02, 2014, 01:44:59 am »
+1

I just turned your world upside-down

'Cept that for a very bizarre remote/small political player to be seen shaking hands with big ones is totally different than big ones together at a multi-party gathering.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:52:48 am by Butan »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6903 on: October 02, 2014, 02:00:08 am »
+1
Has it struck you that they probably wanted to speak to western politicians and gather support? Considering the bridge to russia was just burned?

No, of course it was the western politicians that "meddled" with the internal affairs of Ukraine..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6904 on: October 02, 2014, 03:57:03 am »
+3
It's not an annexion, but a reunification, approved by referendum.

Tovi, you're not retarded, you're special, approved by c-rpg community.

I got disappointed in you when you became pro-American.

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6905 on: October 02, 2014, 04:49:59 am »
Just to clear something up here.

Kosovo's declaration of independence was illegal. Unilaterally declaring independence is illegal under international law.

(click to show/hide)

Carry on.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #6906 on: October 02, 2014, 06:15:58 am »
Just to clear something up here.

Kosovo's declaration of independence was illegal. Unilaterally declaring independence is illegal under international law.

(click to show/hide)

Carry on.

Nope, it's not illegal. Declaring independence is totally legal as International does not cover declarations of independence from entities. See, ICJ Ruling on said subject in regards to Kosovo.

As per NATO troops: I didn't realize, so, than Kosovo's Declaration is even more accurate to the Crimea Annexation.

Offline Piok

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 97
    • View Profile
« Reply #6907 on: October 02, 2014, 08:21:58 am »
So many hatred in this thread.
One understands hate of Ukrainians. Most perspective republic of former sojuz. Now even radioactive Belarus is in better shape :shock:
But Ukers are like small children attacking people who will not retaliate. Cos they are afraid of wrath of their new ruling class the true enemy.
Majdan had some chance if instead releasing Tymoshenko, you tie her to nearest tree and burn her as witch.
But surely Russians are responsible for your misery not your Almighty oligarchs.
As I said is easier to attack people who actually like you instead of facing dangerous scums and their well paid mobsters.

But fear not there is always possibility of 30m tall barbed wire fence around Kiev and Benderaland to contain whelps in it  :wink:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6908 on: October 02, 2014, 08:30:19 am »
Nope, it's not illegal. Declaring independence is totally legal as International does not cover declarations of independence from entities. See, ICJ Ruling on said subject in regards to Kosovo.

As per NATO troops: I didn't realize, so, than Kosovo's Declaration is even more accurate to the Crimea Annexation.
Hey, I said about troops previous.
And if declaring independence is totally legal as International does not cover declarations of independence from entities, is it legal the Declaration of independence of the Republic of Crimea is a joint resolution adopted on March 11, 2014 by the Supreme Council of Crimea and the Sevastopol City Council

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #6909 on: October 02, 2014, 08:57:02 am »
Hey, I said about troops previous.
And if declaring independence is totally legal as International does not cover declarations of independence from entities, is it legal the Declaration of independence of the Republic of Crimea is a joint resolution adopted on March 11, 2014 by the Supreme Council of Crimea and the Sevastopol City Council

Declaring independence is totally legal, provided you have some legitimacy to do it. The invasion of Crimea by Russian forces has been disguised as a struggle for regional independence. The documents produced by the "Supreme Council of Crimea" and the "Sevastopol City Council" are still fabrications engineered by Russian forces, hence they have no value in this context.

The international community at large condemned the invasion of Crimea, and even more still consider Crimea to be de jure part of Ukraine.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6910 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:23 am »
Declaring independence is totally legal, provided you have some legitimacy to do it. The invasion of Crimea by Russian forces has been disguised as a struggle for regional independence. The documents produced by the "Supreme Council of Crimea" and the "Sevastopol City Council" are still fabrications engineered by Russian forces, hence they have no value in this context.

The international community at large condemned the invasion of Crimea, and even more still consider Crimea to be de jure part of Ukraine.
Yes I can agree on that fact, if not Serbia were massively bombed and forced to agree with entering of NATO special forces to Kosovo. I just make parallels. Seems Russia started to use this precedent of Kosovo and try to make the same.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6911 on: October 02, 2014, 09:51:54 am »
Yes I can agree on that fact, if not Serbia were massively bombed and forced to agree with entering of NATO special forces to Kosovo. I just make parallels. Seems Russia started to use this precedent of Kosovo and try to make the same.
I'm sorry, can you point me to those "bombings" or other atrocities comparable with the ones in Kosovo based on which russia imported its little green men into Crimea? Just so we have proper "parallels". MIssread your statement, deleting :)
And your parralels could be considered valid, IF Crimea wanted to become Crimea, if Donbas wanted to become Donbas (or some strange "Novorussia", which ofc is a name created in Kremlin recently), but all they were aiming for was "joining russia", which is like completely NOT "declaring independence" as was in the case of Kosovo.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:57:13 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6912 on: October 02, 2014, 10:15:56 am »
I'm sorry, can you point me to those "bombings" or other atrocities comparable with the ones in Kosovo based on which russia imported its little green men into Crimea? Just so we have proper "parallels". MIssread your statement, deleting :)
And your parralels could be considered valid, IF Crimea wanted to become Crimea, if Donbas wanted to become Donbas (or some strange "Novorussia", which ofc is a name created in Kremlin recently), but all they were aiming for was "joining russia", which is like completely NOT "declaring independence" as was in the case of Kosovo.
Hello russian hater, show me again where Novorussia state that they will join Russia without making jokes? Please stop writing bullshit.
Well so if Crimea declared an independence and became Crimea, then Ukraine started ATO in Crimea and Russia started to massively shell and bomb Ukraine, that would be OK in your opinion?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6913 on: October 02, 2014, 10:37:17 am »
Hello russian hater, show me again where Novorussia state that they will join Russia without making jokes? Please stop writing bullshit.
Well so if Crimea declared an independence and became Crimea, then Ukraine started ATO in Crimea and Russia started to massively shell and bomb Ukraine, that would be OK in your opinion?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/12/us-ukraine-crisis-idUSBREA400LI20140512. I think they expressed this idea even before the sham, they called referendum even, but my memory may be wrong here. Why are you not asking about crimea? The question was there on the voting buletens...elephant in the room, no?  :rolleyes: I SO wanted to link to that one...  :?

Well... regarding the bombing - lets see. russian "volunteer" and/or "on vacations" soldiers with tanks, artillery and other equipement coming from russia and fighting Ukrainian army is... what exactly? I think its pretty that russia already did this, even if not openly.

But again, I misread your statement and corrected myself. The key difference that I see and you fail to notice is that Serbia caused NUMEROUS attrocities against Kosovo during the war, which is why NATO got involved. In case of Ukraine - the bullshit was cooked up by russia and then russia came to the rescue of the "oppressed russians"... which were never there in the first place.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6914 on: October 02, 2014, 11:08:58 am »
But again, I misread your statement and corrected myself. The key difference that I see and you fail to notice is that Serbia caused NUMEROUS attrocities against Kosovo during the war, which is why NATO got involved. In case of Ukraine - the bullshit was cooked up by russia and then russia came to the rescue of the "oppressed russians"... which were never there in the first place.
About russian tanks and destroyed ghost convoys of armed vehicles, which were confirmed by Poroshenko and Rasmussen and so on, without any proof is a normal, nobody cares about it.
So for you 3500 dead civilians and tragedy in Odessa, some other dead people, closing all russian related Channels, a lot of deputies were bitten by radical people without any accusation is not a NUMEROUS attrocities? Kosovo wanted to seperate from Serbia, Serbia began ATO against Kosovo, NATO bombed Serbia, Kosovo is independent.
Maidan revolution with anti-russian slogans, Crimea didn't like and wanted to seperate, there were some threats from Right sector to bring an order in Crimea, Russia sends special forces, no dead people. Better. Why not the same on Donbass don't know. Same in Georgia, South Osetia wanted to be seperate, Saakashvili began ATO(I use this word to make parallels), Russia bombed Georgia. South Osetia is independent. But not accepted by USA/EU