Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6645 on: September 15, 2014, 12:25:35 pm »
+1
I fail to realize, why do you involve calculating distance to horizon. And where was it implied, that they are on the roofs? Those rockets are lounched from launchers, which are obscured by a similar height 5 or 9 levels condo... Or do you think they are fired from as far as the horizon is and thats why the smoke illuminated by the launchers is so clearly visible and no additional obstructions are detected?
perhaps I am mistaken.
http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=30d6482344f4e14861d752a0393c87c7/30d6482344f4e14861d752a0393c87c7.bmp
 I see it something like this, if gradn not stands on the roof of a building or a hill it far enough (because building closes view), I think 3-4 kilometers, if not laziness then Counting ^^ I did not calculated  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:29:03 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6646 on: September 15, 2014, 12:49:10 pm »
About rebels "not using artilerry on airport before trying to storm it" there is no information, IF you ignore all sources but russian ones. :rolleyes:You DO understand, that democracy aint 100% agree with this shit or another dung? its a rule where majority elect representatives who then decide what suits their voters best (I feel like explaining this to a 5 year old... :? )

Given your pink-tinted-glasses - why are they applied to rebels and russia, who support A MINORITY in eastern Ukraine?

Oh, and bestest:

The guy at the start of the video - can you please clarify from which CoD/BF version is it? And then why the fuck would an even remotely reliable or WILLING TO BE reliable source would use such material in the footage?  :wink:

I wasn't talking about an election Kuujis, read it again.. (And you have the gall to state you're explaining this to a 5 year old, when it's you who's completely missed the point, a what a fuckwit).
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6647 on: September 15, 2014, 01:25:29 pm »
I wasn't talking about an election Kuujis, read it again.. (And you have the gall to state you're explaining this to a 5 year old, when it's you who's completely missed the point, a what a fuckwit).
I did not talk about elections either, what a coincidence! Have a cookie for understanding text! Like a true 5 year old  8-)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6648 on: September 15, 2014, 02:08:17 pm »
I did not talk about elections either, what a coincidence! Have a cookie for understanding text! Like a true 5 year old  8-)

But you mentioned VOTING which is a function within an electoral process and which is a key process within a democracy. Don't play smart, when you're really stupid.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: September 15, 2014, 02:39:43 pm »
But you mentioned VOTING which is a function within an electoral process and which is a key process within a democracy. Don't play smart, when you're really stupid.
But... but... your momma said I'm smart! And now I'm sucking lemons, crying and have to give you another cookie...

I rest my case with you  :rolleyes:

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: September 15, 2014, 02:56:08 pm »
+1
@Leshma,
The link works again, was a momentary hiccup.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: September 15, 2014, 03:21:12 pm »
Says the shitlord living in the middle of Europe arguing about Eastern-Europe and Ukraine WITH actual fucking Ukrainians and Eastern-Europeans. Man seriuslly. Get the fuck off your high horse and be a bit reasonable. Theres no freaking truth and eyeopening in anything you or any of us read. The purpose of sources that produce pro-government and independent news are basically equally lame. The independent asswipes who claim to say the actual eyeopening truth with solid evidence is basically just the same shit news they shun. They add more dirt to their news when its anti-gov, so it would sound like they are really on to something.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: September 15, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »
I've seen several video reports clearly showing separatists troops camping in normal living flats through out the city.
Normal flats that were either abandoned by the former owners or even flats where to people living have been kicked out told to live in another flat downstairs and stuff.

So, they do hide behind the civilian population.

Maybe you should come there and help them build a new city where they can camp their tens of thousands people?

Really guys, you think the rebels are going where when they are not fighting? THEY LIVE IN WAR ZONE :rolleyes:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: September 15, 2014, 07:42:48 pm »

Maybe you should come there and help them build a new city where they can camp their tens of thousands people?

Really guys, you think the rebels are going where when they are not fighting? THEY LIVE IN WAR ZONE :rolleyes:
Butan, if in ALL of the flatlands, that rebels occupy, they are unable to find places to stay in WITHOUT resorting to endangering civilians - those civilians are the least of their worry, which should be vice versa, as (again, example, but a loud one) demonstrated in defence of Mariupol by Ukraine.

To our local Ukrainians: how popular is this oppinion expressed in OBVIOUSLY """objective"""*** webpage: http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/15/the-end-of-the-beginning/

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: September 15, 2014, 07:58:47 pm »
Butan, if in ALL of the flatlands, that rebels occupy, they are unable to find places to stay in WITHOUT resorting to endangering civilians - those civilians are the least of their worry, which should be vice versa, as (again, example, but a loud one) demonstrated in defence of Mariupol by Ukraine.

Define "flatlands that doesnt endanger civilian" please.

A flatland that isnt in a 5-10km radius of any civilians? Because artillery is not as accurate as you may believe, or do you think the Ukrainian army is delibaretely chirurgically bombarding places where no rebels lives?

A war with one or more side fighting in a region that includes civilians is by definition "endangering them".
The only way to stop that would be to politely ask everyone to only fight in no man's land and only out of sleeping/eating/transporting arranged cycles.

For down to the ground reasons its not happening... rebels's faults ? Dont know if stupid or just with 0 military knowledge whatsoever.
But dont you worry, more than half of the civilians flew from war zone so its quickly becoming a very good place to shell each other to death and call each other responsible for their own way of doing war  :wink:

To our local Ukrainians: how popular is this oppinion expressed in OBVIOUSLY """objective"""*** webpage: http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/15/the-end-of-the-beginning/

Best quote ever:

Poroshenko isn’t the man to lead Ukraine in this war.

That blogger feels the all-out-war president is not the man to lead Ukraine? I guess he's even more pro-war than the pro-warest, or maybe a sore loser, or both.

Read his "manifest destiny" if you want to read the most brutally capitalistic warmongering attitude you could ever summon relative to conducting economy/diplomacy/military as an Ukrainian:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:06:33 pm by Butan »

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #6655 on: September 15, 2014, 09:16:29 pm »

Not sure which opinion exactly do you mean, there are plenty of statements in that article. Still, too many of them are absurd to take it and its author seriously.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2063
  • Infamy: 2297
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: September 15, 2014, 09:35:24 pm »
Tovi, have you ever read the book titled Lubyanka Criminal Group?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #6658 on: September 15, 2014, 10:00:40 pm »
No, but mafia and capitalism are strongly linked anyway. So, Russia is capitalist now....

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6659 on: September 16, 2014, 04:04:14 am »
That's interesting. http://indian.ruvr.ru/2014_04_21/Russian-Su-24-scores-off-against-the-American-USS-Donald-Cook-5786/

Extremely unlikely Tovi, and likely "planted news" aka psyops, since it's probably a military source. What is possible though is that there was a flyover, which is a provocation that happens from time to time from all sides. It's kind of the military language of diplomacy..

Jamming of radar systems is not something states do "to show off". Because that also means US now have info about how the FR jammer works, and can make appropriate changes in their own systems to stop that from happening. Jamming and sigint are extremely sensitive state secrets, and they are only turned on in case of war. Radars also probably have "war" modes, that are different from what they use in peacetime.

This would be as if the brits told the germans that they had broken the enigma code.. If you catch my drift.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.