Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485592 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6465 on: September 11, 2014, 01:58:15 pm »
+2
Oh no you didn't :D

Shall I search for the section of bible, where a jew offers his 3 doughters to an angry gay mob, so that they would not fuck two guests who appeared at his doorsteps out of nowhere?  :mrgreen:

For the record - you DON'T want to hear the whole long tirade about my current government and what it could be doing better. Its boring and too long:P So keep your beams, mote and whatever else you want :)
I can't. You will not listen and/or ignore what I post :rolleyes:

Besides, I don't want to make you cry.

You can't prove that I'm a liar but you call me a liar? That makes you a liar. And in-case you ask, the proof is in this statement and all the times you've recently decided to start calling me a liar.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:02:43 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6466 on: September 11, 2014, 02:08:10 pm »

Shall I search for the section of bible, where a jew offers his 3 doughters to an angry gay mob, so that they would not fuck two guests who appeared at his doorsteps out of nowhere?  :mrgreen:
And because of that Sodom and Hommora were destroyed totally. This two guests were angels, and you really don't know their traditions, Lot wasn't a jew by the way, there weren't any jews that time :mrgreen: Don't show your knowledges, then others can think that you are smart.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6467 on: September 11, 2014, 02:11:42 pm »
(click to show/hide)
  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #6468 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:02 pm »
Wtf Vovka?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: September 11, 2014, 02:22:22 pm »
Who dat guy is?  :lol:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6470 on: September 11, 2014, 02:32:06 pm »
Who dat guy is?  :lol:
i think it 2 differend guys just look similar
Semen Semenchenko and Legolas
Wtf Vovka?
I can not allow to such a wonderful topic turned into a discussion about angels and the Bible
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:38:18 pm by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6471 on: September 11, 2014, 03:14:48 pm »
And because of that Sodom and Hommora were destroyed totally. This two guests were angels, and you really don't know their traditions, Lot wasn't a jew by the way, there weren't any jews that time :mrgreen: Don't show your knowledges, then others can think that you are smart.
Oh I know, thats why I pulled it out ;)

I also know, that it was not (and supposedly SHOULD NOT be NOW) considered an evil act to do, because women worth was supposedly that much lower. But who gives a shit frankly. Tell me when you will start evaluating putlers BS in Ukraine not via the russian media prism "they are all naztee junta and we must protect russians" and then we can talk without poles, beams, bible and lemons.

i think it 2 differend guys just look similar
Semen Semenchenko and LegolasI can not allow to such a wonderful topic turned into a discussion about angels and the Bible
I am zorry, I shall suck lemons and cry now!

To get back on topic: I am amazed about Ukraine once again. In bad light this time. http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/ukraine-starts-building-defensive-wall-along-border-with-russia/506828.html This did not work in pre-WW2 France, but ... what the serious fuck? :/

We all lie, it's a part of being human, however please cite one instance of me blatantly lying here on this thread please. I have never intentionally lied to anyone here, so after calling me a liar to often just fucking prove it.
Now you just do name calling.

Ok, how about this:
you call volunteers mercenaries, because they get wages.
You repeatedly call Ukraine army naztees, although by all reports - there is AT BEST a minority of those, at worst - they are what one would call far-rightists, present in any society.
You repeat, that there are naztees in power in Ukraine, although there are no proofs of that, besides RT style channels.
You call me dumb (DUH!, an obvious lie).

I'm considering calling you an idiot, instead of a liar. Would that make you feel better?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 03:38:15 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: September 11, 2014, 03:25:54 pm »
To get back on topic: I am amazed about Ukraine once again. In bad light this time. http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/ukraine-starts-building-defensive-wall-along-border-with-russia/506828.html This did not work in pre-WW2 France, but ... what the serious fuck? :/

Its very old project which was planned right since beginning of the crisis.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6473 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:37 pm »
On another note.. The brainwashing begins.. Although judging by some of the commenters on this thread it had began a long time ago..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1410422663 (Ukrainian kids chanting "Glory to Ukraine", "Death to enemies" among other things..)..

Just unbelievable what is happening in Ukraine...

Kuujis giving a source with "Moscow" in it. Wtf, Kuujis, don't you react allergic on this?

The point with Israel and Gaza is a good one. In a YouTube video Ken Jebsen (don't know if you know him) has talked about armament supply to the Kurds in Iraq. Christian parties and Christians agreed to it and he questioned their logic. "In the bible, I can only find 'Thou shalt not kill.', but I can't find an exception like 'Thou shalt not kill, unless there will be a conflict in 2000 years in the Middle East' or something like this. How cowardly can one be to not confess to it?" Then he asked himself to make his viewers think about it: "By the way, why don't we send weapons to the occupied people in Gaza so they can defend themselves? We can only send to the occupants but not to the occupied. Strange, isn't it? Aren't they also exposed to terror like the Kurds are?"
"When in the past 500.000 Iraqi children starved to death due to our boycott of Iraq, because we didn't send any food to there, we could have said 'these people need our solidarity for humanitarian reasons' but the conference of bishops never said a word about it." *video ends*

Let me end this post with another quote from Ken Jebsen: "The chaos is the objective."

You might have to turn the subtitles on.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6474 on: September 11, 2014, 03:29:32 pm »
they are all naztee junta and we must protect russians and then we can talk without poles, beams, bible and lemons.
I never said that they are all natzee junta and so on. Your imagination betrays you.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: September 11, 2014, 03:40:37 pm »
Kuujis giving a source with "Moscow" in it. Wtf, Kuujis, don't you react allergic on this?
A bit, but one has to read various stuff to get a broader picture, no?  :mrgreen:

I never said that they are all natzee junta and so on. Your imagination betrays you.
Oh... can I ask for your personal oppinion on russian involvement in Ukraine and its actions agains a friendly slav nation? And if you agree/support them and why?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: September 11, 2014, 03:43:41 pm »
Ukraine a friendly slav nation

Might have been true before Maidan but right now, no  :mrgreen:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1410422663

Sad but unsurprising, there is a lot of emotional songs about war and enemies in Ukraine since Maidan  :rolleyes:
Lets just hope its an extrem case of a isolated school teacher. You can make kids say anything.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 03:50:57 pm by Butan »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: September 11, 2014, 03:49:14 pm »
Might have been true before Maidan but right now, no  :mrgreen:
WELL... what a difference a propaganda makes. I rest my case!  :rolleyes:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6478 on: September 11, 2014, 05:33:08 pm »
Oh... can I ask for your personal oppinion on russian involvement in Ukraine and its actions agains a friendly slav nation? And if you agree/support them and why?
About Crimea, I don't know, just know that people there wanted to come back to Russia, and now they are happy. I know that there will be no investigation about kills in Odessa and Maidan till new pro-russian government will come to power. I'm against the war, I don't want people to die. If you would listen what eastern people talk about Poroshenko and ukranian army, you will understand that this war was a fault.
Friendly with Russia was only east of Ukraine. When I was in Lvov, they didn't sell me products, because I spoke on russian. That was in 90s. They called me Moscal, but I'm not from Moscow.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: September 11, 2014, 05:33:59 pm »
What examples are you talking about? Did anyone even talk about examples in this thread? I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

I never said or implied that. More importantly, what mindset I have is irrelevant as I'm discussing the videos you posted and forming a rebuttal. I am not expressing an opinion.

Showing someone that whatever view they express is incoherent, is not a personal attack. There's a difference between "what you say is dumb here's why" and "you're dumb". I did the former.

I think we are way past the step at which we shared our opinions (or the opinion of whatever other person) now.

"a person's logic" is a nonsensical statement. There's not one logic per person. There's only one logic.

No comment. I think you (as well as me, a few pages back) have done your share of that too.

This thread isn't pointless. I have shown that from premises that we all hold true (such as "the RF banned imports of some western products") regardless of our opinions, we can unequivocally deduce elements that are coherent with one theory but not another. It's not about opinions.

Sharing opinions and comparing them is nice. We can civilly argue about what makes one theory or the other more credible. And more importantly we can do so based on facts, not only conjecture. We actually have a lot of facts to go on.

I'm still waiting Murmi...

Sad but unsurprising, there is a lot of emotional songs about war and enemies in Ukraine since Maidan  :rolleyes:
Lets just hope its an extrem case of a isolated school teacher. You can make kids say anything.

Yeah they might even wish for impure blood flooding their furrows.

Also, it was good knowing you Vovka.