Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485589 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6420 on: September 10, 2014, 08:30:28 am »
+1
Western propaganda is so obvious that only dumb people can believe it. But a lot of people just don't care because they don't believe in war in Europe is possible.

The good question is : can we just stand and listen their propaganda until the war without any reaction ?  Russia don't want a war and isn't a threat for Europe. But NATO, as an institution, need an enemy and a war to survive. The Empire need this to justify his military presence in Europe and to sell more weapons ( a major industry in the USA). They want to place anti-missiles system and missile launchers in Ukraine to threathen Russia. They want to destabilize Russia before they strengthen their alliance with China.
In fact, we are already at war with Russia. NATO soldiers and western mercenaries fight against russian soldiers (volunteers or not).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6421 on: September 10, 2014, 08:52:58 am »
Western propaganda is so obvious that only dumb people can believe it. But a lot of people just don't care because they don't believe in war in Europe is possible.

The good question is : can we just stand and listen their propaganda until the war without any reaction ?  Russia don't want a war and isn't a threat for Europe. But NATO, as an institution, need an enemy and a war to survive. The Empire need this to justify his military presence in Europe and to sell more weapons ( a major industry in the USA). They want to place anti-missiles system and missile launchers in Ukraine to threathen Russia. They want to destabilize Russia before they strengthen their alliance with China.
In fact, we are already at war with Russia. NATO soldiers and western mercenaries fight against russian soldiers (volunteers or not).
MAN, this just ASKS to be corrected.

Western russian propaganda is so obvious that only dumb people can believe it. But a lot of people just don't care because they don't believe in war in Europe is possible.

The good question is : can we just stand and listen their propaganda until the war without any reaction ?  Russia Western countries don't want a war and isn't a threat for Europethey aren't a threat to russia, they just want to do business. But NATOrussia, as an institutiona proper inheritor to CCCP mentality, need an enemy and a war to survive. The Empire need this to justify his military presence in Europe foreign and sovereign countries and to sell more weapons ( a major industry in the USA)to keep internal problems on secont page, instead focusing on imaginary "external" enemies. They want to place anti-missiles system invaded numerous neighboring countries and missile launchers in Ukraine annexed parts of them to threathen Russia thus threatening peace in Europe. They want to have destabilized Russia Europe, before they strengthenand now the last place they have left to go is their alliance with China.
In fact, we are already at war with Russiaimaginary enemies. NATO russian soldiers and western (I'm shocked, this last word needs no FIXING! mercenaries fight against russian (I'm please you use proper capitalization for "russia", even if only once) Ukrainian soldiers (volunteers or not).

So yea, THANK YOU!  8-)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:05:24 am by Kuujis »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: September 10, 2014, 09:05:38 am »
When Murmillus Prime and Tovi combine, they turn into the dreaded Retardus_Tovi, the ultimate retard machine. None can oppose their broken logic and hypocrisy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6423 on: September 10, 2014, 09:34:14 am »
Am I famous now?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: September 10, 2014, 09:59:34 am »
+2
Am I famous now?
When you race against Murmi - I would skip bragging about winning  :?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6425 on: September 10, 2014, 10:32:01 am »
Kuujis, you just prove that western  propaganda works with dumb people.

Look : a truce is approved by both factions.  What the West is doing ? Sanctions... just this could proove our governments don't want a peace. They want to win the war and crush Russia. Are you so stupid to believe that Russia wants to invade Europa ??
USA just apply Brezinsky doctrine, wich is very dangerous for the peace in Europe, and for the rest of the world (especially in Asia and Middle East).
The US empire drive revolutions and destabilization all around the world, but they would act differently in Ukraine ? Who is so naïve to believe this ? Poles and Lithuanians, only, because they hate Russia.

Porochenko wants a truce, because he's scared to suffer a new revolution. But Obama and NATO push to continue the war.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:38:06 am by Tovi »

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6426 on: September 10, 2014, 10:32:40 am »
MAN, this just ASKS to be corrected.

Western russian propaganda is so obvious that only dumb people can believe it. But a lot of people just don't care because they don't believe in war in Europe is possible.

The good question is : can we just stand and listen their propaganda until the war without any reaction ?  Russia Western countries don't want a war and isn't a threat for Europethey aren't a threat to russia, they just want to do business. But NATOrussia, as an institutiona proper inheritor to CCCP mentality, need an enemy and a war to survive. The Empire need this to justify his military presence in Europe foreign and sovereign countries and to sell more weapons ( a major industry in the USA)to keep internal problems on secont page, instead focusing on imaginary "external" enemies. They want to place anti-missiles system invaded numerous neighboring countries and missile launchers in Ukraine annexed parts of them to threathen Russia thus threatening peace in Europe. They want to have destabilized Russia Europe, before they strengthenand now the last place they have left to go is their alliance with China.
In fact, we are already at war with Russiaimaginary enemies. NATO russian soldiers and western (I'm shocked, this last word needs no FIXING! mercenaries fight against russian (I'm please you use proper capitalization for "russia", even if only once) Ukrainian soldiers (volunteers or not).

So yea, THANK YOU!  8-)

Congratulations, Kuujis, you completely fell victim to our western propaganda media.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6427 on: September 10, 2014, 10:45:52 am »
What about the victims of the crash...

strange

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: September 10, 2014, 11:04:35 am »
Kuujis, you just prove that western  propaganda works with dumb people.

Look : a truce is approved by both factions.  What the West is doing ? Sanctions... just this could proove our governments don't want a peace. They want to win the war and crush Russia. Are you so stupid to believe that Russia wants to invade Europa ??
USA just apply Brezinsky doctrine, wich is very dangerous for the peace in Europe, and for the rest of the world (especially in Asia and Middle East).
The US empire drive revolutions and destabilization all around the world, but they would act differently in Ukraine ? Who is so naïve to believe this ? Poles and Lithuanians, only, because they hate Russia.

Porochenko wants a truce, because he's scared to suffer a new revolution. But Obama and NATO push to continue the war.

Ok, lets LOOK. Sanctions are saying that what russia is doing in Ukraine is BS of extraordinary scale. Did russia stop? I don't think so. Truce condition talks about russian heavy weaponry and troops leaving Ukraine. I didn't see anyone confirming that, vice versa - several sources though. INCLUDING buildupf of forces on nothern parts of Crimea. Probably more soldiers on vacations plowing fields with the tanks... right?

Its like if "russia is stealing 1000 dollars", they already stole 500, others say "Stop and give it back, until then - you will be in jail", now russia imagines that "I stopped stealing, let me out of jail now! I am good, reasonable and trustworthy to keep to my word". Which did NOT happen in the past on NUMEROUS occasions. So once again - why is it that the sanctions should be cancelled?

I'm not even going to comment on your conspiracy theories and "doctrines", keep them to yourself :)

Congratulations, Kuujis, you completely fell victim to our western propaganda media.
My god... what an expert. Shall I cry already?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6429 on: September 10, 2014, 11:05:41 am »
"They were all in something green D:"

:rolleyes:

"No blood anywhere" she said while showing pictures of fire fighters spraying the place with high-pressure water...

...but I bet it was that Malaysian plane that disappeared some weeks before. All planned and executed by the CIA!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:37 am »
"They were all in something green D:"

:rolleyes:

"No blood anywhere" she said while showing pictures of fire fighters spraying the place with high-pressure water...

...but I bet it was that Malaysian plane that disappeared some weeks before. All planned and executed by the CIA!
Everyone knows that ZOMBIES have something to do with ugly-green colours. THAT'S what happened...

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:56 am »
What about the victims of the crash...

strange

That's interesting. I have read about a theory that MH17 could be the missing MH370 flight...

A few weeks ago I have seen a similar video about the victims:

This is the video which is meant by "previous films":

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: September 10, 2014, 11:10:05 am »
+1
My inner thriller book reader loves the theory that the crashed plane is the missing 370, all part of a big conspiracy. Alas, anyone with any common sense will instantly realize there's no way it's true.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: September 10, 2014, 11:18:15 am »
Ok, lets LOOK. Sanctions are saying that what russia is doing in Ukraine is BS of extraordinary scale. Did russia stop? I don't think so. Truce condition talks about russian heavy weaponry and troops leaving Ukraine. I didn't see anyone confirming that, vice versa - several sources though. INCLUDING buildupf of forces on nothern parts of Crimea. Probably more soldiers on vacations plowing fields with the tanks... right?

Its like if "russia is stealing 1000 dollars", they already stole 500, others say "Stop and give it back, until then - you will be in jail", now russia imagines that "I stopped stealing, let me out of jail now! I am good, reasonable and trustworthy to keep to my word". Which did NOT happen in the past on NUMEROUS occasions. So once again - why is it that the sanctions should be cancelled?

I'm not even going to comment on your conspiracy theories and "doctrines", keep them to yourself :)
My god... what an expert. Shall I cry already?

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #6434 on: September 10, 2014, 11:24:26 am »

Because international politics is not governed by principles. Simple as that. Even in democratic countries, principles apply inside, but never in foreign policy. Because they can't afford that.

These sanctions would cost dearly both Germany and France, and they are looking for any excuse not to go through with them. This truce provides them with that excuse.

Have in mind that Medvedev, who is probably bluffing but you never know, threatened to close Russian sI love you for air companies from Europe. That would very quickly bancrupt bunch of companies.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!