Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485213 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6375 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:15 pm »
I don't care what Molly's initial point was. You deny Russia invaded Crimea. I say: It was invaded by russia because their military took control over official buildings and then pulled of that 'referendum'.

I denied Russian troops crossed the Ukrainian border and invaded Crimea. Come on now, stop putting words in my mouth.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6376 on: September 09, 2014, 02:03:10 pm »
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: September 09, 2014, 02:04:05 pm »
I denied Russian troops crossed the Ukrainian border and invaded Crimea. Come on now, stop putting words in my mouth.

So you are not denying that Russia invaded Crimea?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6378 on: September 09, 2014, 02:08:22 pm »
I can cite NATO's actions in other conflicts and cases of forced regime change and cite NATO member states involvement in the overthrow of Yanukovych, you see Molly same alliance, same actors, same result, bloodshed and chaos. Don't you realise this? You CAN'T say the same about the Russian federation though, you can't bring up 14 years worth of wars around the globe sponsored and partook by Russia but you can if we're talking about NATO. Now, this is a fact and none of you can disprove of what I have just said. Now based on these facts as they are, they have happened, its in the history books already, tell me one good reason why our media scream aggression when Russia is engaging on a conflict right on its own border but they didn't scream aggression after endless bombing campaigns by NATO?
See?
Again with the "...but NATO!"
This isn't the topic of the thread.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: September 09, 2014, 02:10:20 pm »
So you are not denying that Russia invaded Crimea?

I am denying they invaded Crimea in the conventional sense of invasion, how can you invade a land on which your armed forces already legitimately exist, a legitimacy which is then lost when the legitimate government is illegitimately overthrown throwing the whole situation into a grey area.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: September 09, 2014, 02:11:53 pm »
See?
Again with the "...but NATO!"
This isn't the topic of the thread.

YOU brought up NATO and I responded to it and then you come back with this shit? Grow up molly.

As mentioned before, (have to repeat myself 2234344231 times for your dumbfuck brain) leading NATO member states largely orchestrated the coup in Ukraine, therefore NATO is complicit, also NATO is the standard on which any international conduct could be set against as you can't get any worse and more bloody and aggressive than NATO.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6381 on: September 09, 2014, 02:12:23 pm »
I am denying they invaded Crimea in the conventional sense of invasion, how can you invade a land on which your armed forces already legitimately exist, a legitimacy which is then lost when the legitimate government is illegitimately overthrown throwing the whole situation into a grey area.
Bullshit upon bullshit. ALL russian movements in crimea had to be prior approved by ministry of defence, which at that time was completely legitimate. You are lying or showing your ignorance. Help me decide PLEASE!!! B/C I will ... cry...  :? :cry:

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: September 09, 2014, 02:12:54 pm »
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:15:55 pm by Molly »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: September 09, 2014, 02:14:27 pm »
YOU brought up NATO and I responded to it and then you come back with this shit? Grow up molly.

As mentioned before, (have to repeat myself 2234344231 times for your dumbfuck brain) leading NATO member states largely orchestrated the coup in Ukraine, therefore NATO is complicit, also NATO is the standard on which any international conduct could be set against as you can't get any worse and more bloody and aggressive than NATO.
And when russia bought and orchestrated prior president of ukraine - did NATO invade? Did they start a war over it? Because russia did.

Also - again - can you please list where NATO actually started a war? But be specific - NATO, not some coalition or nation, specifically NATO. Because I do not know of such cases. I'm THAT ignorant, as you imagine... :rolleyes:

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: September 09, 2014, 02:14:51 pm »
Bullshit upon bullshit. ALL russian movements in crimea had to be prior approved by ministry of defence, which at that time was completely legitimate. You are lying or showing your ignorance. Help me decide PLEASE!!! B/C I will ... cry...  :? :cry:

Wait, a legitimate government is overthrown and is taken over by actors in a Western orchestrated coup and you state that the Ukrainian ministry of defence was completely legitimate? How can legitimacy come from illegitimacy? Fucked up logic brah.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: September 09, 2014, 02:16:55 pm »
And when russia bought and orchestrated prior president of ukraine - did NATO invade? Did they start a war over it? Because russia did.

Also - again - can you please list where NATO actually started a war? But be specific - NATO, not some coalition or nation, specifically NATO. Because I do not know of such cases. I'm THAT ignorant, as you imagine... :rolleyes:

Hey, if the West backed Poroshenko in the 2014 elections and had no prior coup occurred then I wouldn't be holding the position that I do today. A legitimate democratic process whether backed by the West or Russia is hard to be argued with, yet holding an election when there's a civil war in your country after those holding the election only came to power on the back of an illegal coup, well that's a whole different game.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: September 09, 2014, 02:20:37 pm »
+1
Wait, a legitimate government is overthrown and is taken over by actors in a Western orchestrated coup and you state that the Ukrainian ministry of defence was completely legitimate? How can legitimacy come from illegitimacy? Fucked up logic brah.
Small correction: The government(the MP's) voted Yanukovich out of power after he fled the country. The legit, still elected government used it's own power to impeach the current president after he fled to Russia.

Then, 5 months later(?) there's a complete election to select a new President(in which, had he probably wanted, Yanukovich could have tried, but he wasn't going to win, and he was under arrest anyways...)
[...]
As mentioned before, (have to repeat myself 2234344231 times for your dumbfuck brain)...
[...]
Yes, you much dumbfuck... :rolleyes:

Hey, if the West backed Poroshenko in the 2014 elections and had no prior coup occurred then I wouldn't be holding the position that I do today. A legitimate democratic process whether backed by the West or Russia is hard to be argued with, yet holding an election when there's a civil war in your country after those holding the election only came to power on the back of an illegal coup, well that's a whole different game.
Yea, guess a referendum with foreign soldiers on your lawn is much more democratic? :lol:

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: September 09, 2014, 02:22:25 pm »

The government held at gunpoint by Right Sector after being smeared by the Western mainstream media for apparently ordering the shooting of civilians had only then decided to impeach Yanukovych, long after he had fled after receiving death threats.

That's the kind of people brought to power in Ukraine, people who hold a gun to peoples heads, murder journalists and send death threats.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: September 09, 2014, 02:22:51 pm »
Yea, guess a referendum with foreign soldiers on your lawn is much more democratic? :lol:

When there's no form of legitimate governance in the region, yes. Also we can argue the point about them being only foreign soldiers, many of the soldiers stationed in Sevastapol live in Crimea, just as most of the East Ukrainian rebels live in the region, they are local to the region, they have been raised in that region, it's their home.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: September 09, 2014, 02:27:15 pm »
When there's no form of legitimate governance in the region, yes.
The government held at gunpoint by Right Sector after being smeared by the Western mainstream media for apparently ordering the shooting of civilians had only then decided to impeach Yanukovych, long after he had fled after receiving death threats.

That's the kind of people brought to power in Ukraine, people who hold a gun to peoples heads, murder journalists and send death threats.
Two more BS's, which were hammered into your thick head by RT, LifeNews and some other "relevant and unbiased" channels...

The fact, that presindent was ousted and then got impeached after running away DOES NOT invalidate legally ellected parliament OR the ministers they chose. And Poroshenko was elected by more than 50% of eligible voters, even if 3 regions of Ukraine did not had a full chance to vote. How is that for a legitimacy? I find it MUCH better than Crimea "referendum" or the shams in "novorussia".

Yeah... guns of a fringe right-ist movement, which got like 2 or 3 % votes created a coup. Can I get an address of your dealer? Because the shit you are smoking seems to be good.