Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485722 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6210 on: September 04, 2014, 05:50:35 pm »
I wish you guys could understand Russian.
they will soon ))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: September 04, 2014, 06:02:50 pm »
(click to show/hide)
English language won't permit me to express myself fully (there are advantages to Russian, when it comes to swearing), so i'll just say that you are the fucking cancer, Ёбаныч.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1297
  • Infamy: 173
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: September 04, 2014, 06:29:34 pm »
+1
LOL, in other words let us Russians and Putin do whatever we please without interference or else.  Trust us, all will be well.  What bullshit.

Sounds a lot like Americans and Obama.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #6213 on: September 04, 2014, 07:01:46 pm »
+1
they will soon ))
We have to protect russians on Brighton Beach :)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:10:12 pm by Yarl »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #6214 on: September 04, 2014, 07:59:26 pm »
We have to protect russians on Brighton Beach :)

Hah I already posted that video.

We will have Red Alert 4 Live action, with Putin as the Premier.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: September 04, 2014, 08:01:52 pm »
After report of the NATO summit with Ukraine: http://www.voanews.com/content/ukraines-poroshenko-gets-show-of-support-from-nato-leaders/2438328.html

Some important quotes:

The West has backed Kyiv with words and imposed economic sanctions against Moscow, but offered Ukraine only non-lethal military support after Russia annexed Crimea in March, and rebels, widely believed to be supported and supplied by Moscow, have risen up against Kyiv in the country’s east.
(click to show/hide)

Putin’s peace plan is to be discussed at talks in Friday in Minsk, Belarus, between representatives of the Ukrainian and Russian governments, pro-Russia rebels in Ukraine’s east and officials from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

On the issue of lethal military assistance to Ukraine to help it counter what is seen as Russian aggression, NATO chief Rasmussen said at the summit that it was up to individual alliance members to decide whether to supply arms to Kyiv.

Cease-fire has already been accepted, will see in coming days if its respected.
Peace plan in the oven, heavily criticized/ignored by Ukraine/EU/US who are trying to negotiate better terms.
Economical sanctions increased, non-lethal military support to Ukraine increased, lethal military support to Ukraine allowed openly.

Kuujis wishes: check  :mrgreen:

Could be a turning point for the future of the conflict, because there is a door open for the globalization of the conflict (after the ceasefire) or for a political solution (god forbids! of course!).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:06:20 pm by Butan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2586
  • Infamy: 626
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: September 04, 2014, 08:22:46 pm »
+1
Everybody seems to be ready for conflict. Xant is absent because Finland is preparing for upcoming Russian invasion, our Baltic boys still can't believe it is happening. I have devised the "run to the hills far, far away" plan.

Did you know there are both Russian and American military bases less than 100 kilometers away? Guess where? :D

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: September 04, 2014, 08:27:22 pm »
Butan - history shows, that if the aggressor is appeased - he is not appeased and carries on. You do not believe that the "menace can spread", but I do not understand why. I believe in history lessons, which show, that NOT standing up to aggressor encourages him to continue, until its too late and shit REALLY hits the fan.
That speech Nessaj posted - its A LOT on the propaganda specter in its presentation style, but the content... lets just say, having seen how fighting for freedom happens and its results - I CAN relate to those ideas and even if the speech was 60 years ago - it still rings true.

Who would have thought that the world war 2 and the cold war, which greatly feeds your thoughts whether you know it or not, would have created the basis for such war enthusiasm.
If NATO members were not doing that bad economically (like most of the world) they would have practically jumped on Russia, but now that there is a firm and strong alliance of western nation it may just go to that, and everyone will be happy.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:31:46 pm by Butan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2609
  • Infamy: 2512
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: September 04, 2014, 08:31:38 pm »
West always needs a boogeyman, same goes for eastern countries. If there was no boogeyman on "the other side", people could turn to themselves and see true bad boys that operate in their neighborhood. What I find hilarious are people who actually believe in lies both sides sprout to defend their actions.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: September 05, 2014, 03:58:19 am »
West always needs a boogeyman, same goes for eastern countries. If there was no boogeyman on "the other side", people could turn to themselves and see true bad boys that operate in their neighborhood. What I find hilarious are people who actually believe in lies both sides sprout to defend their actions.

Seriously?  You are really trying to say that Putin really hasn't murdered journalists, destroyed Chechnya, rigged elections to keep himself in power, stolen billions in public funds, used force to unilaterally change borders and steal territory of other countries through invasion?  Because I could have sworn he actually did those things which qualifies him to be someone to be afraid of for real and not as an invention to scare others.  BTW it's bogeyman. 

Sounds a lot like Americans and Obama.

No it doesn't.  And find something more clever than a mirrored comeback.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:10:51 am by Turkhammer »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: September 05, 2014, 03:59:34 am »
they will soon ))

You got your asses kicked in Red Dawn and you will again.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6221 on: September 05, 2014, 07:43:58 am »
Years ago, back in 2001 or something, when Putin did his first turn as President I already told everyone "That man is dangerous - you just wait...".
It feels odd that I actually am/was right.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6222 on: September 05, 2014, 08:40:02 am »

Who would have thought that the world war 2 and the cold war, which greatly feeds your thoughts whether you know it or not, would have created the basis for such war enthusiasm.
If NATO members were not doing that bad economically (like most of the world) they would have practically jumped on Russia, but now that there is a firm and strong alliance of western nation it may just go to that, and everyone will be happy.

You skip your argumentation part. You believe, that just because there was a generation in western countries, which did not know war on their land, the history will not repeat itself. I do not feel this is sufficient to rebuke the lessons of the history... I'm anything but enthusiastic about the war, but you CAN'T ignore it and pretend, that a word will work well enough, where word and a gun ARE BOTH needed.

So your country guaranteed the safety and integrity of Ukraine. Now - you are were about to sell advanced warships to a country, which blatantly violated Ukraine's sovereignty. AND on top of that you are spouting shit like "Ukraine, please be nice and spread your legs further appart, because victim russia cant fuck you hard enough in all the holes to become content and good enough business partner again".

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6223 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:36 am »
Years ago, back in 2001 or something, when Putin did his first turn as President I already told everyone "That man is dangerous - you just wait...".
It feels odd that I actually am/was right.
even forecasters sometimes guessed right weather conditions, but u.... I think you have a gift, you're special, maybe you something different from everyone else
(click to show/hide)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6224 on: September 05, 2014, 09:28:45 am »
even forecasters sometimes guessed right weather conditions, but u.... I think you have a gift, you're special
I think it was rather obvious for people with at least half a brain - maybe that's the reason why you missed it :))))))))))

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.