Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485221 times)

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6195 on: September 04, 2014, 01:34:07 pm »
This war is not for US. This war is not for the EU. Want to help? Want to stop? It will only make worse. Don't interfere. This is a war where there are no boundaries between Nations, religions, ideas. This is not a war person from Western Europe. You want to explain everything logically.. But there is no rationalism. Your worldview and rational approach no longer works.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:02:19 pm by BIA_ivani4 »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: September 04, 2014, 02:09:01 pm »
This war is not for US. This war is not for the EU. Want to help? Want to stop? It will only make worse. Don't interfere. This is a war where there are no boundaries between Nations, religions, ideas. This is not a war person from Western Europe. You want to explain everything logically.. But there is no rationalism. Your worldview and rational approach no longer works.

I don't even

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: September 04, 2014, 02:11:32 pm »

3deep5me

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6198 on: September 04, 2014, 02:30:42 pm »
+2
OR you and your sheep compatriots are morons for supporting putler and this bullshit he causes.

Choose: either you are "speshul" or a "moron sheep".

There is NOTHING special about a country and its people NOT wanting to "go dancing" with russia. The only SPESHUL thing here is idiots, who think "its none of your business, that I beat my girl friend". Go fuck yourself in your shit-hole and stay there.

</rant>
Thats how it looks when "I don't even" just does not sound strong enough...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:40:51 pm by Kuujis »

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: September 04, 2014, 03:19:47 pm »
OR you and your sheep compatriots are morons for supporting putler and this bullshit he causes.

Choose: either you are "speshul" or a "moron sheep".

There is NOTHING special about a country and its people NOT wanting to "go dancing" with russia. The only SPESHUL thing here is idiots, who think "its none of your business, that I beat my girl friend". Go fuck yourself in your shit-hole and stay there.

</rant>
Thats how it looks when "I don't even" just does not sound strong enough...  :rolleyes:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: September 04, 2014, 03:32:15 pm »
I'm shared between the "culture restricted" argument of Ivanich and the goodwill of the whole world trying to fix problems wherever they are.

But I dont doubt that if USA & allies intervene, its going to get far worse than today in terms of casualties; they are always the most war ready western states.
Even economically weak Europe might have a go if it manages to convince the population that the "menace can spread" like we heard in this topic a lot of times  :rolleyes:  when its definitely a slav issue*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:38:27 pm by Butan »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6201 on: September 04, 2014, 03:34:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)
You are not excused. I fucking hate reading kirilica, but this was definitely worth it! :)

Your "argument" that if the "victim of the rape would not resist peace would come quicker" is... well... "SPESHUL". Thus - I accept your choice, carry on.

I'm shared between the "culture restricted" argument of Ivanich and the goodwill of the whole world trying to fix problems wherever they are.

But I dont doubt that if USA & allies intervene, its going to get far worse than today in terms of casualties; they are always the most war ready western states.
Even economically weak Europe might have a go if it manages to convince the population that the "menace can spread" like we heard in this topic a lot of times  :rolleyes:
Butan - history shows, that if the aggressor is appeased - he is not appeased and carries on. You do not believe that the "menace can spread", but I do not understand why. I believe in history lessons, which show, that NOT standing up to aggressor encourages him to continue, until its too late and shit REALLY hits the fan.
That speech Nessaj posted - its A LOT on the propaganda specter in its presentation style, but the content... lets just say, having seen how fighting for freedom happens and its results - I CAN relate to those ideas and even if the speech was 60 years ago - it still rings true.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:40:55 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1792
  • Infamy: 1545
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6203 on: September 04, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »
+1
Putin is actually russophob.

He obviously doesn't believe Russians are mature enough to properly govern themselves with real democratic measures and need a "strong hand which leads them". :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2168
  • Infamy: 2945
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: September 04, 2014, 04:25:02 pm »
If by "properly govern themselves with real democratic measures" you mean they won't to listen what Berlin and Washington order them, then you got that right. They are like that.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6205 on: September 04, 2014, 04:33:29 pm »
Actually I just meant what I wrote, Leshma.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: September 04, 2014, 04:48:40 pm »
Putin is actually russophob.

He obviously doesn't believe Russians are mature enough to properly govern themselves with real democratic measures and need a "strong hand which leads them". :D
Yeltsin tried to stop volunteers from Russia to Serbia... Yeltsin "resigned" after a year. Medvedev did not want to interfere in the internal Affairs of Georgia"... Medvedev put troops and was ready to attack Tbilisi... If Putin will not skip volunteers from Russia to Ukraine... the guards will skip volunteers from Russia to Ukraine. Putin can stand or at the head of this movement, or lying on the roadside.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: September 04, 2014, 04:53:21 pm »
A Ukrainian friend of mine once told me,

"According to my experience there is no need to discuss with russians. They like the king and their position as a slave.
And they understand only strength. Just ignore russians. They are differ from us."  (His words.)

The English may be fractured but I find it full of wisdom.  Russians have never gotten rid of their need for the Tsar.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: September 04, 2014, 04:59:07 pm »

Even economically weak Europe might have a go if it manages to convince the population that the "menace can spread" like we heard in this topic a lot of times  :rolleyes:  when its definitely a slav issue*

LOL, in other words let us Russians and Putin do whatever we please without interference or else.  Trust us, all will be well.  What bullshit.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: September 04, 2014, 05:45:19 pm »

Perfect example on how a person wants to sound wise but fails. Ivani4, everyone got it clear about your mental challenge, no need to remind it. Failing with English and then insulting me in Russian with so many mistakes and bad words in the text. Such an ultimate combo, what a shame.  :oops:

(click to show/hide)

I wish you guys could understand Russian.
(click to show/hide)