Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485200 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6075 on: August 29, 2014, 03:13:22 pm »
(click to show/hide)
And these guys are going to build a railway to Magadan. Experts say that even for a salary of$1000, there will be many manifestations of enthusiasm on the basis of love for Russia. The project will be several times cheaper. That will allow the budget RF to save sufficient funds for the construction/repair of Donetsk, Lugansk and other cities.
(click to show/hide)

Just to doublecheck - you would be one of the idiots to who Lavrov sounded completely ok and true, when he "saw no humiliation in the parading of Ukraine captives" during the Ukraine's day of independence, right?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6076 on: August 29, 2014, 05:29:07 pm »
Age old enemy? The RF isn't willing to negotiate a sortie de crise at all anyway. And even if it did, all evidence suggest the terms would not be respected by the RF.

Spoken like a true western warrior :mrgreen:

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6077 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:19 pm »
Spoken like a true western warrior :mrgreen:
Oh you mean he tells the truth 90% of the time versus 5% for Putin and company?  Very insightful of you.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6078 on: August 29, 2014, 10:26:41 pm »
+2
We'll see and find out in a few days I guess. Maybe it is a good idea for Dave and Serr to start learning the lyrics of the Russian national anthem :?

Nah. If I manage to survive this conflict and it gets an undesirable ending for me then I'll just do my best leaving my home for a better place to live (I like Ireland and Germany). If I get mobilized (I still didn't, means that they don't really lack officers there) - I will not hide, but let's be honest: I'm not going to take part in a guerilla war and I don't wanna be "an hero" commando. If my country loses - I will not be ashamed to death, I'll deal with it. And yes, my country is Ukraine, even though I'm Russian and was born in USSR.

PS. Ivani4 can suck my dick.
PPS. He actually can't because he sucks a dick of a bald KGB midget but who cares, I'm looking forward to read "gayropean junta banderist fаscist" comments.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6079 on: August 29, 2014, 11:32:32 pm »
+1
PPS. He actually can't because he sucks a dick of a bald KGB midget but who cares, I'm looking forward to read "gayropean junta banderist fаscist" comments.
you're talking about  dick sucking as if it were something bad, you're a homophobe? ((
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #6080 on: August 29, 2014, 11:53:15 pm »
Last military operations :

(click to show/hide)

Just a question of time before Mariupol falls.
Stukalova Balka has fallen to the hands of Novorossia.
Rodakovo is taken by Kiev forces.
Komosomolsk is under Ukraine attack, but offensive units will fall in a new "cauldron" (the blue bubble on the left, on the map). I think they tried to help the first cauldron (the right blue bubble), but they fall themselves in a trap.

Résumé : Ukraine army loose positions in the south + hard fights around Lugansk in the north.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:03:41 am by Tovi »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6081 on: August 29, 2014, 11:57:34 pm »
you're talking about  dick sucking as if it were something bad, you're a homophobe? ((

The plot thickens.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6082 on: August 30, 2014, 12:17:18 am »
Nah. If I manage to survive this conflict and it gets an undesirable ending for me then I'll just do my best leaving my home for a better place to live (I like Ireland and Germany). If I get mobilized (I still didn't, means that they don't really lack officers there) - I will not hide, but let's be honest: I'm not going to take part in a guerilla war and I don't wanna be "an hero" commando. If my country loses - I will not be ashamed to death, I'll deal with it. And yes, my country is Ukraine, even though I'm Russian and was born in USSR.

Dave, do you have the opportunity to hear them ?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6083 on: August 30, 2014, 12:40:11 am »
So the true faces appear. This was never about justice or truth. We knew RF was lying, and you knew it probably even better. (Still you defend Putin's actions)

People in here honestly feel it's right and good that Russia serves herself pieces of Ukraine.

Can you tell my WHY this is ok with you? Vovka, Tovi, Butan?

...That reaction when asked about RF regular units:

They are not very good liars.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:59:34 am by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6084 on: August 30, 2014, 12:58:50 am »
Because people may have the right to choose independance or not. Like in Tchecoslovakia, or in Scotland soon. If they want to leave, let them go, don't try to kill them and call them "terrorist".

If the same people live in 2 differents countries, like east and west germany, they have the right to join if they choose this way.

It seems pretty much more reasonable than making war to maintain artificial borders.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #6085 on: August 30, 2014, 06:19:26 am »
Because people may have the right to choose independance or not. Like in Tchecoslovakia, or in Scotland soon. If they want to leave, let them go, don't try to kill them and call them "terrorist".

If the same people live in 2 differents countries, like east and west germany, they have the right to join if they choose this way.

It seems pretty much more reasonable than making war to maintain artificial borders.

But Russia started it First by "Annexing" Crimea and taking it's military bases with it. Totally not a "we support Russia" move and totally a "Power Projection" move.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6086 on: August 30, 2014, 08:25:59 am »

But you DO understand, that only convulated russian media has the numbers, where a majority wants to leave? Most of the pools before the whole BS russia caused said, that a MINORITY wanted to leave, even in those regions. So your argument is moot. What now?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6087 on: August 30, 2014, 09:52:17 am »
+4
Because people may have the right to choose independance or not.

What an irony. Ukraine wants to get independent from Russia and Russia doesn't let it. Why don't you see it like that? :rolleyes:
Speaking about Russia and rights is a mauvais ton. Once again, hello Chechnya.

:lol:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6088 on: August 30, 2014, 10:00:13 am »

But its not choosing independance. Tchecoslovakian countries are independent, Scotland will be independent. Donetsk will not be independent. It will be highly dependant on Russia. Infact it wont be a country at all, it will just be a Russian province.

But they couldnt choose. People were willing to get themselves killed or spend rest of their lives in prison to escape East and go to West Germany. The only people that were happy in the East were the ones who were rich and werent bothered by all the totalitarianism.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6089 on: August 30, 2014, 11:58:00 am »
So the true faces appear. This was never about justice or truth. We knew RF was lying, and you knew it probably even better. (Still you defend Putin's actions)

People in here honestly feel it's right and good that Russia serves herself pieces of Ukraine.

Can you tell my WHY this is ok with you? Vovka, Tovi, Butan?

Something new happened recently? I am at a loss.