Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485201 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5970 on: August 27, 2014, 02:34:22 pm »
just a very confused giant that gets a brain scramble every few years and can't decide which way it's going and the left arm doesn't know what the right arm is doing.

Thats a fairly reasonable description of a democracy  :lol:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5971 on: August 27, 2014, 02:40:33 pm »
lol wut white arm bands?! )) kk "The two witnesses who saw paratroopers with white bands" is compelling evidence (

it might be interesting if the article came out at least a day before the video captured. But now after video every grandma will see in the bush green man with a white bandage, and on each bus will be a white circle )) I'm not trying to deny that in fact may be "little green men", but the article itself is pathetic, just speculation facts of the interrogation video.
That white arm band is a reason to get shot OR not get shot on site. I'm not sure if you played too much c-RPG, but those arm-bands are usually the only way to distinguish friend or foe and thus help or kill. I however applaud your joviality, as it needs to balance out the sadness over losses of russian soldiers in Ukraine (whose presence is OFC completely accidental) http://top.rbc.ru/politics/27/08/2014/945298.shtml, http://tvrain.ru/articles/snjali_tablichki_s_imenami_s_mogil_pskovskih_desantnikov-374615/ .

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5972 on: August 27, 2014, 03:49:08 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Blablabla something something.... Im fooled by puppeteers, you are well informed visionary..blabla. I think ive made my case. Those people with unbelievable conspiracytheories also very firmly stick to their versions, nomatter how ludicrous it is, so no suprise you stick to yours. If you are right, kudos, but its still pretty much luck. If you are wrong, hardly suprising. But its not like you and I will ever entirely know thou.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #5973 on: August 27, 2014, 04:06:56 pm »
One has to be incredibly dumb

But I am happy to be that "incredibly dumb" :wink:

Another thing: can you imagine that James Foley’s execution was fake or even worse?
I have read a blog entry yesterday and it's just too obvious. I can try to translate the blog entry into english:
(click to show/hide)

There is another theory ( -.- a theory again) which says that James got killed a year ago already. And with this proven fake this theory is strengthened. Since there are things like different knife etc. and the conspirator just waited for the perfect moment to publish this video.
(Btw: Saying that is a conspiracy theory :) )
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:37:24 pm by Anuran »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5974 on: August 27, 2014, 04:16:29 pm »
Murmi and Anuran know best. They read the proper "blogs" :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #5975 on: August 27, 2014, 04:20:42 pm »
Murmi and Anuran know best. They read the proper "blogs" :lol:

What about actually reading, what I mentioned as proof? Or are you afraid of actually questioning something important?

Good job on looking like a freaking idiot.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5976 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:30 pm »
That white arm band is a reason to get shot OR not get shot on site. I'm not sure if you played too much c-RPG, but those arm-bands are usually the only way to distinguish friend or foe and thus help or kill. I however applaud your joviality, as it needs to balance out the sadness over losses of russian soldiers in Ukraine (whose presence is OFC completely accidental) http://top.rbc.ru/politics/27/08/2014/945298.shtml, http://tvrain.ru/articles/snjali_tablichki_s_imenami_s_mogil_pskovskih_desantnikov-374615/ .
i know why they use white rm band, foolish claim that everyone who wears a white bandage - Russian, only due to the fact that several Russian wore white armbands
nasty dude, with nasty pimples  :lol:

and again "russians" with russian accent  :lol:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:14:10 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5977 on: August 27, 2014, 11:58:21 pm »
So was this posted yet?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28934213

Elite Russian troops "accidentally" in Ukraine  :lol:

Just another example of the complete bullshit Russia is trying to feed the rest of the world. You don't just "accidentally" wander twenty kilometers into another country.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5978 on: August 28, 2014, 12:11:16 am »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5979 on: August 28, 2014, 12:49:25 am »
Talking to some of you is like trying to convince a devout Christian that it's possible that Aliens exist elsewhere in the Universe, he would respond, "that's not possible, God made man in his image!".. That's the kind of brick wall I feel I'm hitting here.. But as mentioned previously, I'm far from surprised, if more people were aware of the real goings on around the world or held a perspective other than one formed by the systems in which they were brought up in, (education systems/indoctrination systems) then maybe our governments wouldn't keep getting away with doing what they want, bombing who they want, spending our taxes doing so and all for naught.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5980 on: August 28, 2014, 12:50:04 am »
+1
Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5981 on: August 28, 2014, 12:51:24 am »
Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.

Dumbass of the year is on side with those whom hold opposing views to mine, you give me confidence in my own world view.

The very man who stated that humanity has been at peace for thousands of years.  :mrgreen:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5982 on: August 28, 2014, 12:53:34 am »
Dumbass of the year is on side with those whom hold opposing views to mine, you give me confidence in my own world view.

The very man who stated that humanity has been at peace for thousands of years.  :mrgreen:
That's funny, considering everyone calls you retarded and equates you with the likes of Tovi.

And figures, that went over your head like a skein of migrating geese. Need some intelligence to understand some of the stuff I say, sorry.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5983 on: August 28, 2014, 12:57:55 am »
+1
That's funny, considering everyone calls you retarded and equates you with the likes of Tovi.

And figures, that went over your head like a skein of migrating geese. Need some intelligence to understand some of the stuff I say, sorry.

"Everyone" calling me retarded does not dissuade me nor disprove  points I've made, nor does it deflect from the fact I've backed my argument and points of view with articles from news and media websites far more than those whom hold opposing views. Many of you are stuck in a narrow paradigm, easily fooled, you're welcome to it.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: August 28, 2014, 01:02:54 am »
"Everyone" calling me retarded does not dissuade me nor disprove  points I've made, nor does it deflect from the fact I've backed my argument and points of view with articles from news and media websites far more than those whom hold opposing views. Many of you are stuck in a narrow paradigm, easily fooled, you're welcome to it.
Retarded people are not easily dissuaded. Most people don't care about your points, sorry. You're welcome to stick to your irrational views, one more nutjob isn't going to make a difference.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.