Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485239 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5955 on: August 27, 2014, 07:59:39 am »
Some independent experts state that the Wests real agenda in the Middle-East is to simply turn it into a hotbed of chaos, bloodshed and destruction, if this is their true agenda then they have done very well to fulfil it so far. Numerous times, American, British, Zionist supporting governments have had their politicians in various speeches speak of a new world order, and one can only bring about new world order by first removing the old world order, and what better way then descending whole regions into chaos and in-fighting, playing off sides against each other.

I dont really see it that way. Considering that the actual triggermen doing the chaos there are basically unreasonable zealot nutjobs. Cause the countries get along with eachother quite well. Playing off sides against each other is definately not what the West does in the middle east. Cause one side is just....well something of a force that negotiates with noone and pretty much hates everything. Its kinda like just trying to talk with zergs. The only thing the US could be blamed for is handicapping the middle eastern armies to make them more vulnerable for these nutjobs. And frankly personally, too me atleast, it appears that US itself is quite suprised of the results. Cause nobody could have really seen it coming. The extent that ISIS and others a like expand basically through continents, like Africa and Middle-East and the brutality of it all cant possibly be some part of a bigger plan.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5956 on: August 27, 2014, 08:45:32 am »
At first I read: why does Ukraine army always spot russian soldiers everywhere but keep missing them when doing surveillance/shooting :mrgreen:

The only way Ukraine will stop spotting Russian soldiers is for a buffer country to be created between Ukraine and Russia. This way no more chances!
I'm not sure if this is irony, because it's coming from you...

Russia signed such agreement with stable russian-friendly pre-civil war Ukraine, not with war ridden unstable anti-russian Ukraine!..
(click to show/hide)
Let me double check that:
Lets assume an agreement between two parties, say... a house loan? One party is Bear Bank, other is Ukraine Rusofilovich. They got an agreement and were living kinda okay-ish. Then Ukraine Rusofilovich fell in love with West Natovich and married him. Does that void the agreement they had? Or akin to all the "only in russia" jokes, this would void the agreement because "only in France marriage voids bank loan agreements"?  :rolleyes:

Why a change in the minds of Ukraine citizens is a cause for russia to disregard its own commitments?

Meanwhile in Ukraine - POLITE GREEN MEN are back!
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0GQ1X520140826?irpc=932
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:12:35 am by Kuujis »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5957 on: August 27, 2014, 09:41:18 am »
(click to show/hide)
"strangers with Russian accents"  :lol: chechens?  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: August 27, 2014, 09:43:57 am »
"strangers with Russian accents"  :lol: chechens?  :P
I like the details of IFV and tank markings more. And especially the fact, that they coincide with the ones that the "patrooling and lost" 10 had (the ones who were captured some days ago).

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: August 27, 2014, 09:53:54 am »
I like the details of IFV and tank markings more. And especially the fact, that they coincide with the ones that the "patrooling and lost" 10 had (the ones who were captured some days ago).
btw i tried found atleast photo dat "lost apc with white circle" but didn't found it mb u have dat photo fact XD?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: August 27, 2014, 10:00:41 am »
btw i tried found atleast photo dat "lost apc with white circle" but didn't found it mb u have dat photo fact XD?
I'm afraid not, I just relied on the guys on the ground with a good reputation for reporting, but I made a critical error (OH NOES!) - its was not the IFV's, it was the soldiers:
The men had white arm bands, the same identifying mark that was worn by 10 men captured a few kilometers (miles) away by Ukrainian forces and who, in video released on Tuesday, said they were Russian paratroopers.

Good to know there are more and more "lost" military personell in Ukraine coming from russia.

Edit: and a nice read to boot http://www.interpretermag.com/moscow-propaganda-pushed-federalization-of-ukraine-and-then-stopped-media-survey-finds/ .
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:27:17 am by Kuujis »

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: August 27, 2014, 10:29:59 am »
I'm afraid not, I just relied on the guys on the ground with a good reputation for reporting, but I made a critical error (OH NOES!) - its was not the IFV's, it was the soldiers:
The men had white arm bands, the same identifying mark that was worn by 10 men captured a few kilometers (miles) away by Ukrainian forces and who, in video released on Tuesday, said they were Russian paratroopers.

Good to know there are more and more "lost" military personell in Ukraine coming from russia.
lol wut white arm bands?! )) kk "The two witnesses who saw paratroopers with white bands" is compelling evidence (

it might be interesting if the article came out at least a day before the video captured. But now after video every grandma will see in the bush green man with a white bandage, and on each bus will be a white circle )) I'm not trying to deny that in fact may be "little green men", but the article itself is pathetic, just speculation facts of the interrogation video.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:38:59 am by Vovka »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5962 on: August 27, 2014, 10:42:29 am »
+1
I dont really see it that way. Considering that the actual triggermen doing the chaos there are basically unreasonable zealot nutjobs. Cause the countries get along with eachother quite well. Playing off sides against each other is definately not what the West does in the middle east. Cause one side is just....well something of a force that negotiates with noone and pretty much hates everything. Its kinda like just trying to talk with zergs. The only thing the US could be blamed for is handicapping the middle eastern armies to make them more vulnerable for these nutjobs. And frankly personally, too me atleast, it appears that US itself is quite suprised of the results. Cause nobody could have really seen it coming. The extent that ISIS and others a like expand basically through continents, like Africa and Middle-East and the brutality of it all cant possibly be some part of a bigger plan.

Well the way I see it.. Saddam Hussain overthrown, secular government. Muammar Gaddafi overthrown, secular government. Afghanistan tribesmen and religious zealots with the assistance of the U.S overthrew the Russian installed government in Afghanistan, another secular government. In all three nations in their place now resides destroyed states turned into jihadist strongholds overrun by sunni jihadis. I've seen liveleak videos of the Syrian army riffling through the belongings of the dead rebels, finding wallets stuffed with Saudi cash. Saudi-Arabia an autocratic despotic sectarian kingdom ally of the west home of the Bin Laden family, sold advanced weaponry by the West, it then provides to the jihadis fighting all over the Middle-East. It's no coincidence the Libyan government trying to cling to power in Tobruk has stated the jihadi's facing them have more advanced weapons than they, and that's the exact same thing Iraq has said about ISIS. These weapons have been sold to Saudi-Arabia by the west and then given to the jihadists.

We must not forget that it was not only in the 80's the West assisted jihadis, only a few years ago we assisted them in Libya, vocally supported them in Egypt, provided equipment and aid and the Americans provided weapons to the "moderate" rebels in Syria.. The Wests (more specifically the U.S's) meddling in the Middle-East,  as it has Europe and now Ukraine have made situations worse, not better.

Removing secular governments has ramped up the sectarian pressure in the region and you'd have to be incredibly dumb not to realise this. Also, about power play, the U.S and West are aligned with Saudi-Arabia/Israel and on their behest has taken a firm stance toward Iran, a nation which welcomes nuclear inspectors whom find no evidence to support claims of a nuclear bomb being built and yet without evidence the West slaps sanctions on Iran which hurt the Iranian people the most, and lets not forget the Western overthrow of an Iranian leader in the 50's. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

The Roman empire played divide and conquer, the British empire played divide and conquer and the Western empire formed at the end of WW2 is also playing divide and conquer.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:03:58 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: August 27, 2014, 11:18:25 am »
Removing secular governments has ramped up the sectarian pressure in the region and you'd have to be incredibly dumb not to realise this.

The Roman empire played divide and conquer, the British empire played divide and conquer and the Western empire formed at the end of WW2 is also playing divide and conquer.

One has to be incredibly dumb to realise this and believe this all so blindly. When someone doesnt agree with your wierdass world order bullcrap it more of proof that their mental health is okay. I can connect the dots too mate and reach different conclusions. Every person can. You pretty much stacked together many events and evidence and came up with a wierdo idea yourself, which you think is somekind of undeniable fact. Im not saying you arent correct. There is a possibility that you are right, but all this is you belive is worthless, unproven, lacks any kind of backing and is simply visioned to far in to the future and is to massive by scale in general to consider as some truth. After WW2 people like you have published all kinds of ideas and books and movies about all kinds of conclusions like this. Basically 1/10 was mybe somewhat an actual hit. So dont spin your conspiracymumbojumbo here and call others brainwashed and dumb, when you are the one with the sketchy farfetched stories that only a person whose been on the actual inside of all of this could possibly even know.

Another curious thing id like to ask is how do you see the quaporation between US and EU governments even work, when actually planning a longtime worlddominationscheme? The governmentmembers get briefed or something? What happens when some countries governments get switched and new members come to power? New members get briefed on worlddomination? :lol: Why wont the old ones than come forth. You see the big hole in your theory is that a plan like this would require a lot of preparation and people in power. And not all politicians are heartless and unintelligent. If some politicians knew or even assumed they were contributing to such cause they would run to the media. Why basically noone has? And now here comes Murmillus the visionary and claims we are all blind and dumb. GG. PS: If you do manage to find 1 or 2 politicians actually claiming this, its not enough man.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: August 27, 2014, 02:03:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

^

Its hard to find any argument in favor of US diplomacy.
Partly why everytime I hear US government involving itself in Ukraine (be it diplomatically, economically or militarily) I throw up a little in my mouth.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5965 on: August 27, 2014, 02:04:07 pm »
+3
Its hard to find any argument in favor of russian diplomacy.
Partly why everytime I hear RU government involving itself in Ukraine (be it diplomatically, economically or militarily) I throw up a little in my mouth.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: August 27, 2014, 02:07:14 pm »
Same for RU diplomacy alright, but not same for RU war history and worldwide destabilization (1 defensive war, 1 civil war, in the last 20 years, gosh those warmongers!) and sharing history/culture/borders give more reasons to be involved with Ukraine.

Hence I throw up only a littleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tiny bit in my mouth when I hear of RU, but a reasonable piece when I hear of US in this thread  :mrgreen:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5967 on: August 27, 2014, 02:12:15 pm »
That doesn't make any sense.

And I don't give a damn about the "but these are new russians, don't put them in the same bag as the commies!"

No, they are not.
They are the same, domineering aggressor, barbaric filth.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5968 on: August 27, 2014, 02:25:55 pm »
One has to be incredibly dumb to realise this and believe this all so blindly. When someone doesnt agree with your wierdass world order bullcrap it more of proof that their mental health is okay. I can connect the dots too mate and reach different conclusions. Every person can. You pretty much stacked together many events and evidence and came up with a wierdo idea yourself, which you think is somekind of undeniable fact. Im not saying you arent correct. There is a possibility that you are right, but all this is you belive is worthless, unproven, lacks any kind of backing and is simply visioned to far in to the future and is to massive by scale in general to consider as some truth. After WW2 people like you have published all kinds of ideas and books and movies about all kinds of conclusions like this. Basically 1/10 was mybe somewhat an actual hit. So dont spin your conspiracymumbojumbo here and call others brainwashed and dumb, when you are the one with the sketchy farfetched stories that only a person whose been on the actual inside of all of this could possibly even know.

Another curious thing id like to ask is how do you see the quaporation between US and EU governments even work, when actually planning a longtime worlddominationscheme? The governmentmembers get briefed or something? What happens when some countries governments get switched and new members come to power? New members get briefed on worlddomination? :lol: Why wont the old ones than come forth. You see the big hole in your theory is that a plan like this would require a lot of preparation and people in power. And not all politicians are heartless and unintelligent. If some politicians knew or even assumed they were contributing to such cause they would run to the media. Why basically noone has? And now here comes Murmillus the visionary and claims we are all blind and dumb. GG. PS: If you do manage to find 1 or 2 politicians actually claiming this, its not enough man.

Based on you knowledge of the conflicts, sectarian divisions, political ambitions of some of the major actors in the Middle-East I'm not insulted when you call me dumb. I seem to know a lot more in this area than yourself, but you call aspects of what you do not know or understand dumb, that is a dumb thing to do.

When Saddam Hussain was in power in Iraq, we know he was no saint and he was a bloody murderer but he also held Iraq together. Shia's and Sunni neighbourhoods were not at war with one another.

When Gaddafi was in power in Libya, Libya turned from a desert dustbowl into a relatively developed country which offered free education and healthcare to its people, he built Libya's man made river and brought water to once barren parts of Libya.

For all of their faults and for all the Western propaganda disseminated about them they held their countries together, albeit it can be argued with an iron fist, they held shit together and people could live in relative peace. Along comes NATO and all that comes to an end and endless civil war is all that remains, after the remains of hundreds of thousands of people innocent and military that is..

The above stated is factual and is based on events that ACTUALLY transpired, you can call my analysis dumb but it has much truth, any amount of name calling cannot discredit my statements alone. You've bought hook line and sinker into anti-Muslim propaganda, peddled by nationalist groups, anyone with their hands in the Middle-East and Israel, and you call me dumb, laughable.

I'm not going to pretend to know the intricacies between the relationship between various national leaders, but put it this way, the European Union has strengthened the U.S's position in Europe. Once a whole host of people are lead by so few, there are only a few that need to be in the know and need to be bought off, hardly something they will openly broadcast.

Remember weapons expert David Kelly? A respectable man whom worked for British Defence intelligence staff, had assessed the "WMD" threat posed by the WMD dossier and found it lacking in convincing evidence, he himself visited Iraq prior to the conflict and found no evidence to support claims such as, "Iraq was capable of firing battlefield biological and chemical weapons within 45 minutes of an order to use them ", he was a voice in the establishment whom opposed their agenda and eagerness to bomb Iraq back to the stone age. He was found apparently having committed suicide on 17th July 2003, I don't believe he committed suicide, he had little reason to do so, he was a voice of reason in the whole lead up to the Iraqi debacle, one I believed silenced.

I found this paragraph in Wikipedia in regards to his death.

"On the morning of 17 July 2003, Kelly was working as usual at home in Oxfordshire. Media coverage of his public appearance two days before had led many of his friends to send him supportive emails, to which he was responding. One of the emails he sent that day was to New York Times journalist Judith Miller,[20] who had used Kelly as a source in a book on bioterrorism and to whom Kelly had mentioned "many dark actors playing games."[21][22] He also received an email from his superiors at the Ministry of Defence asking for more details of his contacts with journalists."

Indeed, many dark actors playing many, deadly games, fooling the likes of you Tibe, but don't despair you're far from the only one fooled by the mainstream political narrative.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: August 27, 2014, 02:30:54 pm »
+2
It's funny how people who hate US the most always seem to be its biggest fans, thinking it's led by intelligent conspirators with a clear goal in mind that they're ruthlessly striving towards, this line of evil masterminds continuing unbroken for a hundred years...

Meanwhile everyone else realizes it's just a very confused giant that gets a brain scramble every few years and can't decide which way it's going and the left arm doesn't know what the right arm is doing.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.