Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485302 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5820 on: August 23, 2014, 01:41:38 am »
EU is not the main reason. The main reason is that they see their society and politicians are still shit and poor and corrupt, while those who chose the west are experiencing massive growth and better living standards.

That is not true. We are not experiencing massive growth, economically speaking. If you mean growth geopolitically then yes, growth in the amount of jobless you're correct on that too, growth in the amount of national debt? Yep.

Where as the statement about better living standards may be true for many Europeans, but not all and certainly not everyone, and maybe more so for the Middle-Class than the majority of the working class.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5821 on: August 23, 2014, 01:50:34 am »
Well of course not everyone. I was talking about former soviet block countries. Many in Ukraine look to Poland as an example, where it is indeed a massive difference in living standards overall compared to Ukraine and RF too. (And no, not just among the rich) Normal working people have a very decent life in Poland now. Far from what they can manage in Ukraine or most of RF.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #5822 on: August 23, 2014, 02:27:28 am »
That is not true. We are not experiencing massive growth, economically speaking. If you mean growth geopolitically then yes, growth in the amount of jobless you're correct on that too, growth in the amount of national debt? Yep.

Where as the statement about better living standards may be true for many Europeans, but not all and certainly not everyone, and maybe more so for the Middle-Class than the majority of the working class.

Huh, EU was doing well, but it feeds off of a Positive US a lot. A bad US, means a Bad EU, that and Hippie, commie, bullshit about Idealistic worlds and equality for everyone, no rich people doesn't work.  That's what's killing the US badly, and has killed EU for so long. Institutionalized poor, but while poor, they are still wealthy wealthy their comparable UKR person.

But, that's all economics and people bend it to much to match their political Ideology. Russia is only as strong mainly because of 1 thing: Resources. Sadly, that sort of economy collapses over time due to dwindling resources and deterioration of equipment over time.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #5823 on: August 23, 2014, 10:25:09 am »

Ukraine: Russian humanitarian aid unloaded in Lugansk

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5824 on: August 23, 2014, 10:55:33 am »
Could everyone posting RT stuff just piss off into their naive cloud-castle dream world and let the grown ups talk... Jesus

Having "Fuck the media" in his signature but posting random RT videos... Good job on looking like a freaking idiot. -.-
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5825 on: August 23, 2014, 12:24:48 pm »
+1
I will repeat, read what I wrote. In-fact don't. I NEVER SAID RUSSIA WAS HUMILIATED I SAID IT FELT BETRAYED YOU DUMB FUCK.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you  :lol: And for all intents and purposes - you can replace "humiliated" with "humiliated and/or betrayed".

With that out of the way..

If Putin places sanctions on the U.K which may affect myself and my family I would blame my government for its lack of competence in the diplomatic arena.
OMG, really? You are going to be affected? FOR REAL? That is what almost all leaders in Europe were thinking before WW2 while giving Germany free pass at its anschluss and other BS they were stirring up. You in that boat? I.e. there is NOTHING more important than your family's sorry excuse of a hide and wish for another loaf of bread and 5th tv in a WC? Really? You choose to have business with russia, with putler and his bunch of neo-nazteees - you get what you deserve. RISK MANAGEMENT TIP: change your fucking job, if you work for a company related to russia OR differentiate your clients if you OWN the business.

I reserve the right to criticize the EU, as after all it is half the reason why the shit we see in the Ukraine is happening today right? And it is after all the new Soviet Union, a super state that will destroy itself  politically and economically, tell me how does all those people flooding into Europe create jobs and wealth? It doesn't, they just add to the financial burden on the EU which will eventually see it completely collapse, they can come all they like they only quicken its decline and once it's gone they'll be running back home with their tails between their legs.
You are using a cheap rhetoric. If you can't spot differences between CCCP and EU - you should REALLY read more. Better yet - come to Lt, there is this http://sovietbunker.com/en/, good entertainment guaranteed. OR - go to some other city in russia except Moscow and St.Petersburg. Some village preferably. See and feel the fucking difference, then come barking.

"tell me how does all those people flooding into Europe create jobs and wealth?" Your personal laziness to grow up kids means that young population in EU is declining, which means - you will ... bah, why do I bother.  Here is a nice sum-up from a random googled paper on this topic http://www.cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf:
Recent immigrants, i.e. those who arrived since 2000, are less likely to both receiving benefits and living in social housing than natives. Furthermore, recent immigrants, both those from EEA and non - EEA countries have made a positive net contribution to the UK fiscal system despite the UK’s running a budget deficit over most of the 2000s.
And again - you have to create a separate thread for your grudge against EU. Just because you don't like EU does not mean what russia is doing in Ukraine is justifiable or right or that it is something to ignore. You may be ignorant, but you fail to realize this path was already tried once and it failed miserably. Wat the fuck up.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #5826 on: August 23, 2014, 12:50:25 pm »
OR - go to some other city in russia except Moscow and St.Petersburg. Some village preferably.
western stereotype imo.
as a citizen of post USSR country i can guess that situation with ukrainian towns and cities is similar to russian.
I live in the large industrial town and I have to say that its not really bad. if compare it to the "oblast-center" - Dnepropetrovsk, it looks worse... but it looks worse cuz Dnepropetrovsk is beautiful city which TOTALY mostly was built by USSR.
and i guess this situation does exist for almost every big city in ukraine and for russia too.

I never was in any european country so i cannot really compare it but I still think that difference is not that huge as some people wants other people to think.

yes, situation with little towns not always good (I know 2 beautiful small towns and 2 pretty ugly ones) but its probably because of different factors such as town administration.

in modern world in majority of the countries urbanisation lvl is pretty high so yes, villages are usually poor but there are really so few people in any village(example has been taken from ukrainian village)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: August 23, 2014, 01:15:49 pm »
Could everyone posting RT stuff just piss off into their naive cloud-castle dream world and let the grown ups talk... Jesus

Having "Fuck the media" in his signature but posting random RT videos... Good job on looking like a freaking idiot. -.-

Saying that is almost as childish as Xants posts.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5828 on: August 23, 2014, 01:22:25 pm »
Huh, EU was doing well, but it feeds off of a Positive US a lot. A bad US, means a Bad EU, that and Hippie, commie, bullshit about Idealistic worlds and equality for everyone, no rich people doesn't work.  That's what's killing the US badly, and has killed EU for so long. Institutionalized poor, but while poor, they are still wealthy wealthy their comparable UKR person.

But, that's all economics and people bend it to much to match their political Ideology. Russia is only as strong mainly because of 1 thing: Resources. Sadly, that sort of economy collapses over time due to dwindling resources and deterioration of equipment over time.

I believe Russia's natural resources will bolster its economy for decades or more to come. I admit I'm not great with economics, I'm not fully aware or know a huge amount about what nations in the EU export, import but I'm guessing there are no states within the EU with as much fossil energy resource as Russia and therefore their economies are not bolstered by such a reliable resource which is in demand for almost everywhere in the world, such as gas and oil are. Many nations in the EU trade largely in manufactured goods which are in demand the world over, but they do not have a monopoly on manufactured goods, remember China has effectively started compete with western manufacturing and is taking a larger share of the market year on year. There may come a time in a decade or two where China could produce and sell anything the West has to offer but cheaper, how will the European economies such as Italy, Germany and others fare then? What could they do to mitigate their losses to face this challenge? What's their plan B?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:29:27 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: August 23, 2014, 01:24:31 pm »
OMG, really? You are going to be affected? FOR REAL? That is what almost all leaders in Europe were thinking before WW2 while giving Germany free pass at its anschluss and other BS they were stirring up. You in that boat? I.e. there is NOTHING more important than your I'll take that as a compliment coming from you  :lol: And for all intents and purposes - you can replace "humiliated" with "humiliated and/or betrayed".

family's sorry excuse of a hide and wish for another loaf of bread and 5th tv in a WC? Really?
You choose to have business with russia, with putler and his bunch of neo-nazteees - you get what you deserve. RISK MANAGEMENT TIP: change your fucking job, if you work for a company related to russia OR differentiate your clients if you OWN the business.
You are using a cheap rhetoric. If you can't spot differences between CCCP and EU - you should REALLY read more. Better yet - come to Lt, there is this http://sovietbunker.com/en/, good entertainment guaranteed. OR - go to some other city in russia except Moscow and St.Petersburg. Some village preferably. See and feel the fucking difference, then come barking.

"tell me how does all those people flooding into Europe create jobs and wealth?" Your personal laziness to grow up kids means that young population in EU is declining, which means - you will ... bah, why do I bother.  Here is a nice sum-up from a random googled paper on this topic http://www.cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf:
Recent immigrants, i.e. those who arrived since 2000, are less likely to both receiving benefits and living in social housing than natives. Furthermore, recent immigrants, both those from EEA and non - EEA countries have made a positive net contribution to the UK fiscal system despite the UK’s running a budget deficit over most of the 2000s.
And again - you have to create a separate thread for your grudge against EU. Just because you don't like EU does not mean what russia is doing in Ukraine is justifiable or right or that it is something to ignore. You may be ignorant, but you fail to realize this path was already tried once and it failed miserably. Wat the fuck up.

Well clearly the German people weren't thinking this were they? Otherwise they wouldn't have let their government run rampant and declare war on the whole of Europe. Also, fuck your attack on my family.

Oh and I'm not going to correct your mistake by replacing humiliated with betrayed, you had a chance to read what I wrote properly, you correct your own mistakes.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #5830 on: August 23, 2014, 01:25:53 pm »

thanks mr skeltal

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: August 23, 2014, 01:40:14 pm »
Itt: Retardus_Prime still doesn't know how the modify button works.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5832 on: August 23, 2014, 01:58:49 pm »
Neither has he any knowledge on how WW2 really came to be, shown by his completely stupid analogy...

Shamfur dispray.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: August 23, 2014, 02:11:18 pm »
NATO now says RF is on Ukr territory with artillery, shooting at Ukr army from inside Ukraine.

As the others said, now its very hard to know if thats the next step to disinformation, or a real concern about foreign forces taking position in Ukraine.
Also, since the rebels are more than likely supported by the RF through trickling reinforcements, its hard to know when to ring the alarm.

Still, taking into accounts all of which we know and pre-suppose, why would Russia choose to abandon the shadows and open the hostilities? Except if NATO intervenes or something really big happens, I dont see them giving up on their actual very comfortable military position. Until then the most sensible pursuit is to continue on the path they have set, helping the rebels as long as there is no bilateral negotiations.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5834 on: August 23, 2014, 02:18:03 pm »
Well clearly the German people weren't thinking this were they? Otherwise they wouldn't have let their government run rampant and declare war on the whole of Europe. Also, fuck your attack on my family.

Oh and I'm not going to correct your mistake by replacing humiliated with betrayed, you had a chance to read what I wrote properly, you correct your own mistakes.
Omai, odear... fuck me... for saying something which puts you and/or your family OUT of the center of the world for a minute. Yeah... blatant attack on your family. A blatantly fucked attack, aye mate?

German and most of the remainder of the europe before WW2 thought EXACTLY the same shit that you think about your family. "let them have these suddeten, then maybe Poland, Austria is also not Switzerland, where all the cash is... " Cassus belli if naztees? "GERMAN PEOPLE LIVE THERE!" or "GERMANY NEEDS A LIVING SPACE" (or some other BS along those lines).

Compare this to putlers "WE WILL PROTECT RUSSIANS WITH OUR MILITARY WHEREVER THEY ARE AND DISREGARDING THE FACT THAT THERE IS PRECIOUS LITTLE TO PROTECT FROM!" + "RUSSIA HAS LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN ITS NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES AND CAN DECIDE FOR THEM WHETHER THEY WANT TO WESTERNIZE OR NOT".

You are a conformist who is scared shitless for his and/or his family's hide. Zero fucking respect. Trying to play nice because "economy" failed, because its not only about economy and your 5th tv in WC.

On topic: https://twitter.com/leonidragozin/status/503069832188035072
http://www.amnesty.org/en/for-media/press-releases/separatist-forces-ukraine-threaten-mass-executions-2014-08-22
and an intersting read http://nationalinterest.org/feature/putins-public-opinion-challenge-11113?page=show
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:21:39 pm by Kuujis »