Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5790 on: August 22, 2014, 02:17:50 pm »
If anyone wants a blatant example of Western mainstream media propaganda, we have the BBC reporting that some influential people in the West are now calling for the West to work with Assad to combat ISIS, during the report the BBC blatantly asserted that the Assad government had gassed its own people last year, although what I remember from multiple media sources on the internet was evidence supporting that in-fact the Syrian rebels were the ones who fired chemical weapons from botched up home-made artillery. So we go from a situation in 2013 where the Syrian government was accused of gassing its own people where little or no proof could be obtained to support such a claim while at the same time evidence mounting that it was in-fact the rebels who fired the weapons, to 2014 where the BBC reports the Assad government did it, end of story.

Fucking propaganda.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: August 22, 2014, 02:45:14 pm »
How is being close to another cold war a defeat for Russia?
Even if there is no de-escalation, as Kafein said.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5792 on: August 22, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »
If anyone wants a blatant example of Western mainstream media propaganda, we have the BBC reporting that some influential people in the West are now calling for the West to work with Assad to combat ISIS, during the report the BBC blatantly asserted that the Assad government had gassed its own people last year, although what I remember from multiple media sources on the internet was evidence supporting that in-fact the Syrian rebels were the ones who fired chemical weapons from botched up home-made artillery. So we go from a situation in 2013 where the Syrian government was accused of gassing its own people where little or no proof could be obtained to support such a claim while at the same time evidence mounting that it was in-fact the rebels who fired the weapons, to 2014 where the BBC reports the Assad government did it, end of story.

Fucking propaganda.

That was an obvious false flag operation, probably staged by rebels in order to get air support..  Make us believe Assad would use chemicals when Obama made a red line, with UN chemical inspectors in a hotel nearby.. Good timing.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5793 on: August 22, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »
Read what I wrote again, and by the way I'm British not Russian. Simpering idiots on this thread are pulling their own government and media line, look at kafein for example, bought right into the whole "Russia is now isolated" propaganda hook line and sinker.. But of course with the rise of the BRICS we know that the whole "Russia has isolated itself" propaganda is complete bullshit.

We even have European nations criticising the sanctions placed on Russia due to the harm Russia's retaliatory sanctions are having on their trade, so not only has Russia secured international ties from China, to South Africa, India and then South America, even EU states want to rapidly improve relations with Russia again just to save their own necks.

The E.U has failed to serve its purpose, and it is in decline and I don't think it will take much longer for the failed experiment to start to crumble and for nations within its sphere to start dropping out one by one for the sake of their own sovereignty, economy and people.

The EU, like the soviet union is failing and will fail. Too much power in the hands of too few incompetent people leads to major failings and ineptitude.

It's painful to read what you write, sorry.

But of course with the rise of the BRICS we know that the whole "Russia has isolated itself" propaganda is complete bullshit. You mean YOU know or more likely WANT TO BELIEVE that you know this. Or do you have multiple experts on the matter in your head?

I ask you again - russia is humiliated HOW? And since when this glorious feeling of "humiliated" is enough to annex parts of "friendly slav nations"? From where did you pull this shit out?

UK once was an empire, built one too many battleships, got almost bankrupt, and ceased to be an empire, lots of new countries appeared. Do you continue to explain to Australia, India, Hong Kong(to be fair - Hong Kong was UK until recently, so yeah.. :) ) or NZ how to manage their foreign policy? I assume your will say "no, but...." then I blatantly interrupt and continue.

Of course we have people criticizing sanctions. Its called dem-o-cra-cy and being able to voice ones oppinions. However - having a shitty oppinion does not mean anyone should respect it. AFAIK - Germany was No1 among those, Netherlands close nearby. Now they changed their tune. Ask the MH17 passengers why. And let me put it this way: when/if you do business with russia - you get a sweet deal (maybe) in return for QUITE some risks. Many are willing to take it and I'm fine with this. Just don't come running when putler makes next nonsense affecting you.

"The E.U has failed to serve its purpose.<... bla bla bla ...>" Oh? Thats something new... Those MILLIONS trying to come and live in the EU must be mistaken then... Good to know. YOU TELL THEM MATE! </facepalm> I guess you will vote to leave EU when you get a chance? Good luck! :) Also, for the record - this is NOT a thread about you having a grudge agains EU, create your own and enjoy it slipping into obscurity.

Ukraine at the moment has some white trucks set up by russia driving on their soil without permission. And that seems perfectly fine to you most likely. In putlers russia - putler does not give a fuck about what neighboring countries want, he just "do not have any more patience"...

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5794 on: August 22, 2014, 03:33:45 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9XmRDIz-A

atleast someone make a real video "russia crossed ukrain border" -3h

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: August 22, 2014, 03:50:46 pm »

Is that image supposed to give you time to formulate an explanation? Because from where I'm standing you seem to be without arguments  :wink:

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #5796 on: August 22, 2014, 04:24:52 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9XmRDIz-A

atleast someone make a real video "russia crossed ukrain border" -3h

They are doing this without permission of UA goverment and Red Cross, wright?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5797 on: August 22, 2014, 04:35:49 pm »
ask kuujis or thomek they know all about geopolitics and Russian-Ukrainian relations

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5798 on: August 22, 2014, 04:42:39 pm »
As I know Red Cross checked all trucks and Ua government's permission needed only

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5799 on: August 22, 2014, 04:49:06 pm »
As I know Red Cross checked all trucks and Ua government's permission needed only
As I "read" (I do not KNOW, since I'm not there :P ), only 39? or some such of 280 trucks were checked and part of those checked seem to have crossed into Ukraine without Ukraines permission.

As to whether this is right or wrong - if the permission by Ukraine was indeed not present - then this is yet another putlers show of "I do what I want" and "fuck the law, I'm the law, my small patience is the law, fuck your wish for sprats (I have my own stockpile)"... kinda like that, yes...  :rolleyes:

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #5800 on: August 22, 2014, 04:57:16 pm »

As I know The Red Cross has not received confirmation from the terrorists which guarantee the ceasefire, but despite this a convoy of more than 100 vehicles came to the territory of Ukraine without any customs clearance, border clearance and maintenance of the International Red Cross, which is a flagrant violation of international law

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5801 on: August 22, 2014, 05:24:20 pm »
As I know The Red Cross has not received confirmation from the terrorists which guarantee the ceasefire, but despite this a convoy of more than 100 vehicles came to the territory of Ukraine without any customs clearance, border clearance and maintenance of the International Red Cross, which is a flagrant violation of international law
Yes I agree that they broke international law in this case, but I think not humanitarian one

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #5802 on: August 22, 2014, 06:07:18 pm »
+4
exclusive 
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: August 22, 2014, 06:48:42 pm »
exclusive 
(click to show/hide)

No plates, and they look fresh painted.
I smell a councealed invasion.
The 28th invasion to be exact.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: August 22, 2014, 06:53:33 pm »
Is that image supposed to give you time to formulate an explanation? Because from where I'm standing you seem to be without arguments  :wink:
That's because you wouldn't recognize an argument if it smacked you in the face and raped you in a back alley, then stole your wallet and bought pink lady shoes with your credit card.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.