Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485639 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5747 on: August 20, 2014, 12:31:24 pm »
Just fucking over your brothers the Ukrainians.
brothers? Ukrainians?
seems all of you just forget how it got started or just new here.

from the russian natiolistic point of view they ARE helping brothers ukrainians who got na zi government. from ukrainian point of view - 1)before Crimea: DAMN THIS MAFIA IN GOVERNMENT!DAMN RUSSIA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF US!THEY DONT LET US IN EUROPE!WE'LL BECAME COOL WHEN WE BECAME A MEMEBER OF EU 2)while Crimea and after Crimea: RUSSIANS GET THE HELL OUT OF [enter name]! FUCK U RUSSIA, YOU ARE NOT OUT BROTHERS(definitely those islamic tatars are, aha)! ПУТИН - ХУЙЛО!

for real - both are wrong what is quite obvious. the question is who started bullshitting first... and if ask to source you'll see that its kinda not russian fault that all this shit is happening.

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #5748 on: August 20, 2014, 12:36:37 pm »
Article 214 CC RF  :P

What? is that banned for you?

Москва НеНаша, просто видео....

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5749 on: August 20, 2014, 12:45:22 pm »
its kinda not russian fault that all this shit is happening.

uhm. No, not at all.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: August 20, 2014, 01:02:24 pm »
for real - both are wrong what is quite obvious. the question is who started bullshitting first... and if ask to source you'll see that its kinda not russian fault that all this shit is happening.

Depends what shit you are implying to. Maidan and events related to that no, but the current battles and civilian casualties in Eastern-Ukraine definately. Noone wouldnt have raised a single gun if Russia hadnt forced so much propaganda down Donetsks peoples throats in the first place. Russia basically brainwashed them into thinking they had no other choice. That if they stayed with Kiev they would be enslaved by a na zigovernment thats being backed by NATO and lying filthy Western EU scum. If Russia had played it entirely differently, as in supported Kiev and calmed the people, quite possible things would have been pretty okay by now. But no, Kremlin is known to be a quite bitter asshole, played its own game and now a lot of people died.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:39 pm »
brothers? Ukrainians?
seems all of you just forget how it got started or just new here.

from the russian natiolistic point of view they ARE helping brothers ukrainians who got na zi government. from ukrainian point of view - 1)before Crimea: DAMN THIS MAFIA IN GOVERNMENT!DAMN RUSSIA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF US!THEY DONT LET US IN EUROPE!WE'LL BECAME COOL WHEN WE BECAME A MEMEBER OF EU 2)while Crimea and after Crimea: RUSSIANS GET THE HELL OUT OF [enter name]! FUCK U RUSSIA, YOU ARE NOT OUT BROTHERS(definitely those islamic tatars are, aha)! ПУТИН - ХУЙЛО!

Oh yeah, it's totally Ukraine's fault Russia invaded.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: August 20, 2014, 01:16:41 pm »
Depends what shit you are implying to. Maidan and events related to that no, but the current battles and civilian casualties in Eastern-Ukraine definately. Noone wouldnt have raised a single gun if Russia hadnt forced so much propaganda down Donetsks peoples throats in the first place. Russia basically brainwashed them into thinking they had no other choice. That if they stayed with Kiev they would be enslaved by a na zigovernment thats being backed by NATO and lying filthy Western EU scum. If Russia had played it entirely differently, as in supported Kiev and calmed the people, quite possible things would have been pretty okay by now. But no, Kremlin is known to be a quite bitter asshole, played its own game and now a lot of people died.
well i just still feel it like a solid chain of events. thats why the first side who started is to blame imo. yes, now we can call it as Ukraine but THIS Ukraine does exist just for half of year.
If Russia had played it entirely differently, as in supported Kiev and calmed the people, quite possible things would have been pretty okay by now.
well i think so too. from another point - opponent "was playing" too impudently and agressive. pro-eastern support looked like as farce even when it wasnt. i just cannot blame russia after the fact how the government that was legitimately elected was just kicked off and that's been called as democratic way of things... pff. how can you be on the any side? both dont give a fuck about your interests but personally THIS ukraine just betrayed part of citizen THATS WHY I hate it and will never support it while the shit is going this way.

Molly, go fuck your turkish boyfriend.... or maybe he is fucking you in your great democratic german ass. its complitelly not ur EU-scum business cuz you dont live in ukraine and you'll never get the troubles with all this on your own life. a while ago you did enough to make all this shit possible with your support to maydan. and the fucking worst thing is you will never feel sorry for it cuz you dont think that you have to.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:27:35 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5753 on: August 20, 2014, 01:17:56 pm »
Saboteurs who are at war against the Ukrainian army, and against militants take part in operations in Donbass. It was declared in interview to "The Ukrainian truth" by the colonel general of the Ukrainian army Vladimir Ruban.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5754 on: August 20, 2014, 01:20:45 pm »
well i just still feel it like a solid chain of events. thats why the first side who started is to blame imo. yes, now we can call it as Ukraine but THIS Ukraine does exist just for half of year.
Bullshit. Government and country borders are 2 separate things.
You get to choose the first one but you can't just choose the 2nd one.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: August 20, 2014, 01:34:07 pm »
Bullshit. Government and country borders are 2 separate things.
You get to choose the first one but you can't just choose the 2nd one.
country and motherland are different things. being a patriot of the country is a bullshit.
countryes are formal organisations which FOR REAL doesnt exist in real world. just the bunch of paper makes them real but only as organisations.

you cannot just switch the country? do you know that people who older than 23 years havent born in the Ukraine? but they got switched. yes, after second voting it was their choise BUT thats just one of proofs how formal the countrys are.

for Zero_Tolerance
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:47:19 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: August 20, 2014, 02:05:53 pm »
+1
http://www.interpretermag.com/ukraine-liveblog-day-182-russian-aid-to-enter-ukraine-with-kievs-approval/#3854

Tons of recent pics of RF gear going into and out of Ukraine.

Forget the "with never a photo", there is photos indeed; but fact is your previous speculation has no basis since they can come in and out the way they want with more chance of not being detected.

Ukrainian soldiers badly beaten up, straight from the front:

They say they fighting RF military, not rebels. (Seriously watch the vid. These are not some lying politicians.)

Why do you think volunteers and conscripts have a better insight on whats happening and what they dealt with? I watched the video and I dont think they lie, I just think they are repeating what they heard everywhere around them that fits their fight. Thats basic frontline hard chatting.
They could be right, they could be wrong, its not a scoop anyway.
What I collected is that those guys have very low morale and apparent low organisation.

Guys.. How thick are you in the head? I'm starting to believe I'm an idiot cause I keep arguing with you. You are either brainwashed or just hard core nationalists, repeating kremlins lies for fun.
Maybe you think you are kicking americas ass? You are not. Just fucking over your brothers the Ukrainians.

I dont know who you're talking to when you say "guys"?
Everyone here accept the probability of russian involvement, we dont all agree on the level of involvement and on local events.
Those that dont you best ignore them.

I would appreciate if we didnt have a "brainwashing" insult for one FULL page, especially since there is arguments which could be used to insult everyone from both sides of the fences of brainwashing. It gets tedious.

And one last thing, if you think americas isnt involved at all, you're wrong. Of course its the Ukrainians paying with their lives, but thats a civil war, of course Ukrainians are dying. A civil war with unconventional warfare... we could need a new name for this kind of war!

*very late edits ftw*  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:42:14 pm by Butan »

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: August 20, 2014, 02:07:33 pm »
Funny picture Dark_Blade ))))) thx. It seems that you are living in the place where dont want to be at all, and if you dont have opportunity to change it, it`s sad/ You`re like on the crossroad... Anyway I hope war did not came to your city and you are fine, I just forgot where do you live, Dnipropetrovsk ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:20:22 pm by Mwahahaha »

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: August 20, 2014, 02:17:47 pm »
Zero_Tolerance, almost, Kriviy Rig, its this ... hm... "oblast".
man, i born in Ukraine and i am even glad a bit to be so(knowladge of 2 languages just because you born in such place and understanding of several slav languages... thats really great imo). ofcourse in future i would like to go to some other country(like almost everyone ukrainian wants to) but actually i was pretty fine with ukraine before Maydan. i am just getting sick of people who lies VERY sweet and who brings the worst shit.
imo NO COUNTRY worth anyones life. as i said not once - i disagree with separatists and complitelly not supporting them.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: August 20, 2014, 02:32:59 pm »
Zero_Tolerance, almost, Kriviy Rig, its this ... hm... "oblast".

So, it`s good )))  we have what we have, and must make decisions based on today`s situation.....

Я з Вінниці xD