Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485512 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5670 on: August 16, 2014, 06:26:02 pm »
Proof your statement that russian officials lie more then russian propoganda. I don't say that they don't lie, I want you to proof that they lie more then russian propoganda, got it? :mrgreen:
Proof it Proof it Please
Great English once again, 10/10, would read again.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5671 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:24 pm »
Sorry guys for that stupid diolog, just wanted to troll Xant, maybe he will be more adequate next times

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5672 on: August 16, 2014, 06:32:07 pm »
+2
Oh another one, show me how russian are brainwashed, especially me

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/meanwhile-in-ukraine/

380 pages, take your pick.

trolololololol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: August 16, 2014, 06:32:26 pm »
Sorry guys for that stupid diolog, just wanted to troll Xant, maybe he will be more adequate next times
And oh boy did you troll me. You managed to make yourself look like a complete tool by continuing to demand "proof" when I already answered your question, but like I predicted, you were incapable of understanding it.

But hey, you're Russian, no surprise that you're a massive idiot.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5674 on: August 16, 2014, 06:47:52 pm »
But hey, you're Russian, no surprise that you're a massive idiot.
Nice one, I'm massive idiot, because I'm russian, continue in that way and maybe you will get somewhere :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: August 16, 2014, 06:49:56 pm »
Nice one, I'm massive idiot, because I'm russian, continue in that way and maybe you will get somewhere
Yep. Dota 2, CS:GO and cRPG forums have taught me all I need to know about Russians.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5676 on: August 16, 2014, 06:51:10 pm »
Yep. Dota 2, CS:GO and cRPG forums have taught me all I need to know about Russians.
Keep that way, don't turn from it :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: August 16, 2014, 06:54:45 pm »
Keep that way, don't turn from it :wink:
Given that 99% of Russians I've ever come across are massive retards, I doubt I will. The "idiot when Russian" ratio is way too high to be a coincidence.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5678 on: August 16, 2014, 07:01:22 pm »
Given that 99% of Russians I've ever come across are massive retards, I doubt I will. The "idiot when Russian" ratio is way too high to be a coincidence.
I'm sorry for trolling you Xant, sometimes it happens with me, let's be friends. It is easy to shitting on each other, and much harder to be friendly. So let's forget it and be more polite. I know that my english is bad, I'm trying to improve it, but only place where I can do it is crpg. So if you would like to visit Russia I can give you a room and food, and I think we can change your opinion about russians a little :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: August 16, 2014, 07:03:07 pm »
+1
I'm sorry for trolling you Xant, sometimes it happens with me, let's be friends. It is easy to shitting on each other, and much harder to be friendly. So let's forget it and be more polite. I know that my english is bad, I'm trying to improve it, but only place where I can do it is crpg. So if you would like to visit Russia I can give you a room and food, and I think we can change your opinion about russians a little :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ok but no homosexual stuff, I know you russians are all gay.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5680 on: August 16, 2014, 07:20:32 pm »
Thats not very common you know.
And what of Russia and their dumb nationalists? In Russia the voters themselves have dropped any kind of wish to pick a government that would improve their own country, but rather choose one that would face their ethernal enemy, the West. The entire face of Russian nationalism is to be an adversary to the West. While the face of Western countries nationalism is entirely concentrated on internal politics. They support their countries armed forces aslong as it stays home. Thats basically it. To be a nationalist you dont have to be pro-nato or anti-russian. You can be neutral in all of this.

That is not true at all. Many nationalists would support their military whether they are protecting the borders or bombing a nation because our politicians told them to do so under a false pretext. A pretext based on lines to cover the thinly veiled real agenda that our mainstream media whom just so happen to tow the government line always seem to be too blind to spot and bring out into public debate.

Of course suppression of debate is prevalent in western media, they only hold strictly scripted, strongly corporate narratives biased in favour of the government position. But when the governments position is critical of another nation, our media go nuts, they really take a chunk out of our governments enemies whether justified or not, and this media behaviour further hypes nationalist ideals and support of an aggressive foreign policy.

After all it's hard to deny that the Wests foreign policy has been the most aggressive and destructive out of all regions in the world this century. You could cite Russia for bringing Crimea back into its orbit without so much more than a death or two, single figures, you could cite Russia for blocking Georgia's attempt at an aggressive annex of South Osetia and Abkhazia by FORCE, but in its own actions Russia as a nation THIS CENTURY has been an example to the rest of the world on how a country can behave responsibly while REALLY protecting its national interests and not the interests of its corporations, Iraqi, Kuwaiti, Libyan oil, Syrian gas, Ukrainian gas...
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: August 16, 2014, 07:55:01 pm »
That is not true at all. Many nationalists would support their military whether they are protecting the borders or bombing a nation because our politicians told them to do so under a false pretext. A pretext based on lines to cover the thinly veiled real agenda that our mainstream media whom just so happen to tow the government line always seem to be too blind to spot and bring out into public debate.
Which countries nationalists? Please elaborate. Cause to my knowledge majority of EUs nationalists wouldnt support their military when it comes to bombing a nation.

Of course suppression of debate is prevalent in western media, they only hold strictly scripted, strongly corporate narratives biased in favour of the government position. But when the governments position is critical of another nation, our media go nuts, they really take a chunk out of our governments enemies whether justified or not, and this media behaviour further hypes nationalist ideals and support of an aggressive foreign policy.
If you think that is bad, you clearly havent seen russian media. Western media doesnt even take a chunk out of its enemies nearly as large as russian media does. I wouldnt really say its that bad and id call your saying of "support of aggressive foreign policy" false. That is just not true. I personally havent noticed EU calling anyone else besides ISIS and recently Russia a real enemy. Its relations even with Cuba and China have been improving aswell. Before Ukraine, EUs disposition towards Russia wasnt very hostile. Infact a lot of people belived this could be a beginning of a real truce of a sort. If you could have asked EU citizens(of countries that dont border Russia) before Ukr crysis, which countries would they consider their countries enemy, pretty sure they would have said nobody. If you would have asked russian citizens that before Ukr crysis, you would have gotten a list of shitton of countries from every single person for sure. Even if you asked them the same question after Ukr, quite sure that list would still remain the same.

Say what you want, but I just dont see any western people wanting war or bombings on any country, nomatter what the explanation is, while I see and hear russians everywhere praising, even straight up demanding invasions and military interference, for way larger bullshit reasons that even a 7 year old child wouldnt belive. Why wouldnt I feel worried when I can clearly see and hear that im living next to a nation filled with warmonglers, whose citizens blindly support wars for reasons that are so unconstructive and unproven.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:02:01 pm by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5682 on: August 16, 2014, 08:05:19 pm »
+2
If I was asked who I think is an enemy of my country before ukranian actions, I would say we are ourselves, and I wouldn't say that there is any foreign enemy country. And all my friends think so too)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: August 16, 2014, 08:07:57 pm »
Well than you are one of the good ones man. Dont even change.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5684 on: August 16, 2014, 08:27:12 pm »
Thanks, but when I see how people blame Russia, I want to see direct proofs of what they say.

BTW soldiers in ukranian brigade 72 say that more then 10000 people were killed in ATO from ukranian side, really stupid war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OEm0wjKzA on russian

at that time the military commissar in Odessa got a new not cheap car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIorJOg4bY