Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485539 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5205 on: August 02, 2014, 08:34:06 pm »
Now there are OSCE mission on the border between Russia nad Ukraine, will see

OSCE observers were allowed by russia to be present in only 2 posts on a stretch of 200km of russian/ukraine border (which I would guess in total should be ~2000km? CBA to search exact numbers). Actual monitoring done - close to zero; usefullnes to brainwashing propaganda close to 100%. Or was this fact comfortably forgotten? I think you should not use this argument to assure, that russia is not supplying separatists anymore, because you sound ridiculous.

Source: http://osce.usmission.gov/jul_24_14_pressrelease.html
Relevant paragraph for the slow readers:
Despite requests from a number of delegations to expand the geographic scope of the observer mission, Russia would accept only the most limited-scope mission, confined to just two posts –each of which is a few hundred meters wide on a land border nearly 2,000 kilometers in length.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: August 02, 2014, 08:36:52 pm »
If parts were sawn, then it should be written on Official site of OSCE. Didn't find that. About other things that you wrote they are only your thoughts, not oficial investigation
They arent my thoughts, they are thoughts of the people that were in the team. Somehow im quessing OSCE isnt posting these things on their site yet, till they have all the info they need or whatever other reason. But the people that said these things were on the team that is investigating these things. If they were lying wouldnt other people of the OSCE team say that they were lying? Think about that.

Another thing for you to think about Nicko: Also there is a possibility that if OSCE did indeed post official evidence that the crash site had been compromised or that the separatists were to blame during their investigation, the separatists would turn a lot more hostile against them and would most definately hinder their mission even further. I belive these things will turn up as official reports once their mission is fully completed. Also I couldnt find the russian expert thing anymore. So il give you that much.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:42:45 pm by Tibe »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5207 on: August 02, 2014, 09:42:56 pm »
Okay, here we go. About that "official reports" posted by Tovi.  :rolleyes: http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.fr/2014/07/catastrophic-desertions-and-losses-in.html

Once again I'm busting this fake personally so it's not a copypaste text. I might searched it wrong or maybe it's a very fresh fake so I didn't find any proofs of this being fake but anyway it won't be hard for me. What's pathetic that Russian central TV channels once again showed these "REAL REPORTS" in their news, good job. You can use my proofs and send them to journalists of Russian media, Tovi.

First pic:
(click to show/hide)
1. The first what made my eyes bleed is that they couldn't type the name of the President correctly. Hell yeah, SBU types wrong initials of Poroshenko calling him P.A. instead of P.O. (Petro Oleksiyovych, P.A. can only be written in Russian while his name would sound as Pyotr Alekseyevich).
2. SBU like all the other ministries doesn't use the phrase "цілком таємно" (top secret), this looks like a translated Russian phrase "совершенно секретно" which was (or still is, I don't know) used by KGB. They use only one word "таємно" (secret). Also the font is different to the rest of the document, it can be easily seen.
3. The address is wrong, headquarters of SBU are located on Volodymyrska, 33. The mentioned Malopidvalna, 16 is a place where citizens can contact with SBU (like citizen reception or whatever it's called).
4. Post index is 01601 which is the post index of Khreshyatyk (one of the main streets of Kyiv), the real post index should be 01034.
5. It's approved by a subordinate Vasyl Grytsak which can't be true in SBU or any other military ministry. It should be the opposite, the message is always approved by someone who has a higher position, basically if a head of SBU reports - nobody from SBU can approve it below in the document.
6. The autograph of the head of SBU is taken from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentyn_Nalyvaichenko (there is a couple of other examples of his sign found by me, but this one is an exact copy, pixel to pixel, I checked it)
(click to show/hide)
7. According to this document, Poroshenko made a request for this report at the 1st of July, so it took 18 days to make it. This is not how reports are made during military conflicts.

I don't even mention that the blank itself is not the one which is used by SBU and also how it's written (with emotions and stuff, random percentages, wrong spaces etc.)

2nd picture
(click to show/hide)
Lol, this picture is so fake that I don't even want to comment it but I have to  :lol:
1. Whoever knows Ukrainian can understand clearly that this one is fake, incorrectly translated words, Russian words mixed with Ukrainian and so on.
2. Ukrainian military divisions are obviously fake. There is no such thing as "internal troops", it was removed and reformed to National Guard so it's basically impossible to mention both National Guard and internal troops as it's the same thing. I don't even speak about Right Sector mentioned as the separate military division (:lol:)
3. Same things with autographs. Avakov's sign is taken from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Avakov_%28politician%29 and Grytsak's signature is exactly the same as in the previous document.

Numbers are just hilarious. According to this document Ukrainians lost more than 6300 troops, 35 tanks, 96 APCs, 38 artillery units, 7 military planes, 2 helicopters and 102 military automobiles during less than a week (1600 dead and 4700 wounded). What is this? D-Day in Normandy? And what's funnier: there are only 112 separatists lost (48 dead and 64 wounded). So basically pro-Russians are each and everyone living Rambos. Each dead/wounded separatist manages to kill/wound almost 60 Ukrainian troops, destroy an APC, a tank/artillery unit and an automobile :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Good work ! I'm impressed. Did you find this yourself or on ukrainian websites ?
Anyway, that's the kind of answer I like, thx.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5208 on: August 02, 2014, 09:48:56 pm »
Yes, and look how it payed off. Tovi is happy. And you got such a great discussion out of it. Was so totally worth it. What is it now, the 5th or 6th time you completely obliterate Tovi's "sources", and his response is simply to ignore it as he prepares his next load of diarhea to spill all over this thread. Magical.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: August 02, 2014, 10:30:03 pm »

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/121431

The SMM obtained very limited access to the crash site of Malaysia Airlines MH17, which came down on 17 July near Hrabove (79 km east of Donetsk). There were dead bodies at the scene, marked, but exposed to the elements. No process of debris collection was observed. Some of the ’Donetsk People’s Republic’s‘ guards were visibly intoxicated and aggressive.

So yeah, the OSCE mission was not able to monitor anything. They couldn't even confirm the number of recovered bodies in the trains ffs.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: August 02, 2014, 10:45:35 pm »
Good work ! I'm impressed. Did you find this yourself or on ukrainian websites ?
Anyway, that's the kind of answer I like, thx.

I did this myself as the majority of other investigations about your posts. I'm actually glad that you're happy with my reply. I just wanted you to understand that your sources provide fake information, and it's not the first time I prove it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: August 02, 2014, 11:20:04 pm »

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/121431

So yeah, the OSCE mission was not able to monitor anything. They couldn't even confirm the number of recovered bodies in the trains ffs.

What are you waiting from a monitoring of 24 hours?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: August 02, 2014, 11:26:14 pm »
I don't understand. Was that even a sentence?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5213 on: August 02, 2014, 11:50:12 pm »
Frankly, I had some doubts about this document, because casualties were very different between the 2 sides.

I'm still seeking a reliable source about casualities during last fights.

Mmmh, right now, what do I have...
This :

The European Council established a mission to assist Ukraine in matters of national security (EUAM Ukraine), which will be headed by Kálmán Mizsei.

For an announced period of 2 years, but possibly extending to 10, he will advise and oversee the Ukrainian government to reform its police and army forces.

Kálmán Mizsei is a Hungarian banker who specializes in privatization processes. He held key positions at the Institute for East West Security Studies in New York (1992-1995) (which currently publishes a daily newsletter on Ukraine), and at the AIG Global Investment Group (1997-2001). He became Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations and served as UNDP Regional Director for Europe and the CIS (2001-2006), then as special representative of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova (2007-2011).
He is close to George Soros.

Not spectacular, but it shows how the West put his men in Ukraine.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:17:10 am by Tovi »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5214 on: August 03, 2014, 06:00:01 am »
oMGZ0Rz!!44111

A hungarian banker who is in contact with another hungarian born "banker"?!! Who would have ever thought?

Dear god Tovi.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: August 03, 2014, 03:31:54 pm »
Frankly, I had some doubts about this document, because casualties were very different between the 2 sides.
I'm still seeking a reliable source about casualities during last fights.

Try RT news. Pretty sure it rates the casualties to be around 1-2 billion, all children and beheaded by samurai sword wielding ukrainians who are speaking german and wearing WW2 german helmets. Seriuslly man. Listen to yourself. How can you belive this shit. Na zi ukrainians whose sole purpose is to kill civilians, working together with USA to start WW3, so USA can pay its massive dept, while the poor misunderstood russians with great leader Putin are working so hard to prevent it and restore balance to Europe. This is what you basically have stated in this whole thread.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: August 03, 2014, 04:16:38 pm »
Don't.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5217 on: August 03, 2014, 04:30:13 pm »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5218 on: August 03, 2014, 07:48:46 pm »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5219 on: August 03, 2014, 09:06:15 pm »
in your wet dreams  :P

I would replace the Pomeranian region with Konigsberg (currently known as Kaliningrad) and this becomes WAY WAY too likely, especially since russia suddenly started redrawing borders which were settled after WW2  :rolleyes:

(for some reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliningrad_Oblast#Soviet_Union )